Hostel Heart of Sarajevo Reviews

S.H. Muvekita 2, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Facilities could have been better, only one shower. Not much in terms of being able to lock up valuables. Did not like the smoking in the common areas. Good value for money, lots of space, and great location, but take these into consideration.

The staff were brilliant, so informative and friendly it really made my stay and have great memories of Sarajevo. If I ever return I will definitely stay there again. Thanks guys.

Zdarvo to all the team! I just want to tell you to stay how you are! It was such a nice stay and I really apreaciate your presence during those days! Thank you!

Great hostel!! Staff was super helpful, and the location is perfect.

Very good location, cheap price and clean room. İt's the one of the best of bosnia.

• 6th Mar 2015
  • Turkey

The Hostel is located in a perfect spot and the staff is awesome. On the other hand, the bathrooms are not that clean and you have to be lucky that warm water is available.

Perfect location

I had a great time staying in this hostel and a blast with the other guests and receptionists! Kemal (a lovely guy who works there) had great tips and helped me meeting new people, Evelyn and Nerma went with me to the cinema and Alma helped me learning a traditional Bosnian card game. I planned on staying three days, ended up extending and taped for eight instead - I think that says it all ;)