Hostel Heart of Sarajevo Reviews

S.H. Muvekita 2, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Very cozy Hostel with friendly staff. Makes Fun to stay at

Dear Dirk, thank you so much for this review. It was very nice having you as our guests and we hope to see you again. Best regards, Hostel Heart of Sarajevo

We absolutely enjoyed our stay here. The location is great and also very safe - you get code for entering the building and a card to get into the hostel. The staff was very helpful. The only problem was, that there was only one bathroom in each floor. Therefore in the morning and in the evening it was busy and you had to wait for your turn.

Dear Andreja, it is truly wonderful to receive such a wonderful review from you. Thank you for being our guest and we hope to see you again sometimes. Best regards, Hostel Heart of Sarajevo

Great place, location, with friendly staff, I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel.

Dear Hayden, thank you so much for your wonderful review of the hostel, it was a pleasure hosting you. Best regards, Hostel Heart of Sarajevo

Šta ima! The staff make this place. I would come back to sarajevo just to see them again. Thanks for making Sarajevo feel like my second home. James

Good hostel, but no airconditioning.

to informed staff and totally Kind and chill out :D thx for having me a nice roomie :D

Great staff and perfect location! Dorm rooms are a good size too

I love my experience there among with the friends. The staff was really friendly, they were waiting for us very kindly. The location is the best as its name says. They have good facilities and they helped us to find good places to party. We had a problem with some documents that we lost and they helped us just like if it was their documents. I really recomend this hostel.

Directions to find the hostel from the bus stop were pretty useless, but the hostel itself was cool. Great central location, friendly staff, and pretty good facilities

Incredibly friendly and helpful staff! Great terrace and downstairs porch, and big windows in the rooms to let air in. Only slight negative was only two bathrooms, and only one had a hot shower. But this was never a problem when I was there.

Facilities could have been better, only one shower. Not much in terms of being able to lock up valuables. Did not like the smoking in the common areas. Good value for money, lots of space, and great location, but take these into consideration.

The staff were brilliant, so informative and friendly it really made my stay and have great memories of Sarajevo. If I ever return I will definitely stay there again. Thanks guys.