8.8
Fabulous 280 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 280 Total Reviews
Hostel Heart of Sarajevo Located at S.H. Muvekita 2, , Sarajevo.
Bosnia And Herzegovina
Sarajevo Bosnia and Herzegovina 71000 S.H. Muvekita 2
88% 280
43.8584804 18.4266417
    Rooms available

• Australia, Mixed Group, 18-24
22nd Aug 2016

Less of a hostel, more of a home. We had a wonderful experience at Hostel Heart of Sarajevo. The staff, especially Haris made us feel so welcome and gave us an abundance of really useful tips and places to see around the city helping us make the most of what is an amazing city. If you relish peace and quiet, this may not be the hostel for you, but I guess it's your loss. Go to Sarajevo and stay at this hostel, you won't regret it.

16th Aug 2016
7.4

Staff is chill and very laid back, slightly too much maybe. Common area is good and general cleanliness is good not great.

• Slovakia, Female, 25-30
14th Aug 2016
7.1

Interesting hostel. Everybody is high and drunk. There is balcony to this hostel where people go to party. Our room was directly connected to it so people were coming all the time and we couldn't sleep. Then somebody started music at 5 AM. Anyway, when we asked for places in another room, there was no problem in moving us. Staff is willing to help a lot.

• England, Male, 18-24
11th Aug 2016
8.0

Would have been a great stay but they overbooked so we had to stay in a terrible hostel further away. The staff were very kind and we got our hostel world refund

Thank you my friend for visiting our town and for review. We are sorry that you had to move to another hostel. We hope that you will have luck for the rest of your vacation, travel safe and wish that you visit our city again.

• Australia, All Male Group, 18-24
9th Aug 2016

Staff are legends, had more fun hanging out with them than we did seeing the city

• Australia, Female, 18-24
9th Aug 2016
5.7

I had what I hope was an unusually bad experience here. I arrived at 11pm to be told that they had overbooked and that I had to sleep on the couch in reception. This wouldn't have been so bad (the couch was surprisingly comfortable) except when I checked out they insisted I pay full price. Otherwise the bathrooms were not particularly clean and a lot of the appliances in the kitchen were broken. Whilst the location was perfect and I met some great people...I won't stay here again.

We are sorry that you had bad experience in our hostel. Because overbooking we do our best to make you comfortable here and you should't pay full price for that night, just the other guy who works here didn't know that, but also believe that if you told him about the price, he will probably accept that. Once again we are sorry, we wish you good luck on the rest of your vacation and you will be welcome anytime here and make sure that you will get whatever you need. Your heart in Sarajevo.

• Italy, Female, 18-24
4th Aug 2016

Friendliest, funniest, kindest staff I've ever met. Easily the best experience I've had in a hostel, and I'm happy to say I've made some good friends. The amazing atmosphere in this hostel made me wish I could stay another week. The position is right in the center of the city, free breakfast and lockers, and the staff goes above and beyond to help you in any way possible, and even show you around. Felt like home. I'll definitely be back! Thank you guys!

Thank you guys on great words, we are glad that you have good time here and felt like at home. We wish you good luck and have fun on the rest of you vacation and hope to see you again here, you will be welcome anytime. Your heart in Sarajevo.

• Croatia, Male, 25-30
2nd Aug 2016

Great hostel with helpful and nice staff. They would tell you anything you like to know to get around the city. Location is perfect, center of Old Town, with everything you need nearby. Breakfast is included in price which is big thumbs up. Staying there felt like at home.

• bopeepmoon
  • Australia, Female, 25-30
26th Jul 2016

Benjamin is super friendly and good place to meet other solo travellers. Go to the rave cave with faruk and also ask benjamins friend for a tour to the bobsled track 😉 Loved it so much

• England, Male, 18-24
25th Jul 2016

Excellent staff with great taste in music, very relaxed hostel, not enough bathrooms but a solid hostel