Hostel Heart of Sarajevo Reviews

S.H. Muvekita 2, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Perfect location

I had a great time staying in this hostel and a blast with the other guests and receptionists! Kemal (a lovely guy who works there) had great tips and helped me meeting new people, Evelyn and Nerma went with me to the cinema and Alma helped me learning a traditional Bosnian card game. I planned on staying three days, ended up extending and taped for eight instead - I think that says it all ;)

Really comfortable beds, helpful staff and a great location near everything. Didn't have hot water when I showered though and the wifi was pretty bad anywhere besides the lobby.

Everything was great, the staff is awesome, they are always helpful and friendly. There is a great social area where people can get to know eachother and the bar is just great. I already recommended this hostel to a friend and she loved it too.

• 20th Aug 2014
  • almacolic
  • Bosnia And Herzegovina

Absolutely nothing bad to say about this hostel. Great facilities in a great location for a decent price. Can easily meet other travellers, and is very social. In particular the staff were incredible; having left our passports they went above and beyond to get them sent to us the next day. A must stay.

amazing location, very friendly staff, clean! everything I want in a hostel.

Atmosphere was amazing, Super friendly and helpful staff. Location is perfect! Not to clean but still good. Had a blast in Sarajevo thanks to this hostel! Would recommend this hostel to everyone who goes to Sarajevo.

• 16th Aug 2014

Amazing staff

Only 2 showers/toilets to share for all guests. İ could only ever get hot water upstairs. Staff smoke in kitchen so every morning when dorm room opened downstairs, room would smell of cig smoke. Friends bed slats broke when he lay on it (60kgs) and was told would be fixed ın next 24 hours, so he had to try sleep up on it that night

Nice place. Friendly guy on reception. Never got a hot shower though, and it was pretty noisy first night. Also wifi was intermittent...