Hostel Heart of Sarajevo Reviews

S.H. Muvekita 2, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

The Hostel is located in a perfect spot and the staff is awesome. On the other hand, the bathrooms are not that clean and you have to be lucky that warm water is available.

Perfect location

I had a great time staying in this hostel and a blast with the other guests and receptionists! Kemal (a lovely guy who works there) had great tips and helped me meeting new people, Evelyn and Nerma went with me to the cinema and Alma helped me learning a traditional Bosnian card game. I planned on staying three days, ended up extending and taped for eight instead - I think that says it all ;)

Really comfortable beds, helpful staff and a great location near everything. Didn't have hot water when I showered though and the wifi was pretty bad anywhere besides the lobby.