Hostel Heart of Sarajevo Reviews

S.H. Muvekita 2, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Good hostel, but no airconditioning.

to informed staff and totally Kind and chill out :D thx for having me a nice roomie :D

Great staff and perfect location! Dorm rooms are a good size too

I love my experience there among with the friends. The staff was really friendly, they were waiting for us very kindly. The location is the best as its name says. They have good facilities and they helped us to find good places to party. We had a problem with some documents that we lost and they helped us just like if it was their documents. I really recomend this hostel.

Directions to find the hostel from the bus stop were pretty useless, but the hostel itself was cool. Great central location, friendly staff, and pretty good facilities

Incredibly friendly and helpful staff! Great terrace and downstairs porch, and big windows in the rooms to let air in. Only slight negative was only two bathrooms, and only one had a hot shower. But this was never a problem when I was there.

Facilities could have been better, only one shower. Not much in terms of being able to lock up valuables. Did not like the smoking in the common areas. Good value for money, lots of space, and great location, but take these into consideration.

The staff were brilliant, so informative and friendly it really made my stay and have great memories of Sarajevo. If I ever return I will definitely stay there again. Thanks guys.

Zdarvo to all the team! I just want to tell you to stay how you are! It was such a nice stay and I really apreaciate your presence during those days! Thank you!

Great hostel!! Staff was super helpful, and the location is perfect.

Very good location, cheap price and clean room. İt's the one of the best of bosnia.

The Hostel is located in a perfect spot and the staff is awesome. On the other hand, the bathrooms are not that clean and you have to be lucky that warm water is available.

Perfect location

I had a great time staying in this hostel and a blast with the other guests and receptionists! Kemal (a lovely guy who works there) had great tips and helped me meeting new people, Evelyn and Nerma went with me to the cinema and Alma helped me learning a traditional Bosnian card game. I planned on staying three days, ended up extending and taped for eight instead - I think that says it all ;)

Really comfortable beds, helpful staff and a great location near everything. Didn't have hot water when I showered though and the wifi was pretty bad anywhere besides the lobby.

Everything was great, the staff is awesome, they are always helpful and friendly. There is a great social area where people can get to know eachother and the bar is just great. I already recommended this hostel to a friend and she loved it too.

• 20th Aug 2014
  • almacolic
  • Bosnia And Herzegovina

Absolutely nothing bad to say about this hostel. Great facilities in a great location for a decent price. Can easily meet other travellers, and is very social. In particular the staff were incredible; having left our passports they went above and beyond to get them sent to us the next day. A must stay.

amazing location, very friendly staff, clean! everything I want in a hostel.

Atmosphere was amazing, Super friendly and helpful staff. Location is perfect! Not to clean but still good. Had a blast in Sarajevo thanks to this hostel! Would recommend this hostel to everyone who goes to Sarajevo.

• 16th Aug 2014