Hostel Heart of Sarajevo Reviews

S.H. Muvekita 2, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Lovely hostel in the heart of Sarajevo, right off the Main Street and two minutes from old town. They have free lockers, towels, maps etc and good recommendations for what to do in Sarajevo. They also help you with transportation arrangements to other destinations. The shower was leaking so the bathroom floor was wet a lot of the time, but that's the only complaint I had during my stay. Overall I am very happy with my stay there and would highly recommend this hostel to anyone!

Dear Nanna, thank you so much for your lovely review. You were a dear guest to us and we hope to see you again. All the best from the staff :)

staff clean kichen room every half hour, so kichen super clean.

This hostel is really lovely and has a homey vibe. The staff is so kind and helpful. They will look up stuff for you and give you recommendations for places to eat. I really enjoyed the common spaces, especially the one in our bedroom. The price is amazing for the quality of the hostel. I wish there were more bathrooms, but it was never a huge issue. Would absolutely recommend it! Great place!

Dear Guest, it was wonderful to have you as our guest and we thank you for such a lovely review and for recommending the hostel. We wish you best of luck. Hostel Heart of Sarajevo staff

The Hostel Heart is right in the middle of the city, is very clean, and is set up nicely with a large kitchen and living room so you can get your own space when needed.

Very cozy Hostel with friendly staff. Makes Fun to stay at

Dear Dirk, thank you so much for this review. It was very nice having you as our guests and we hope to see you again. Best regards, Hostel Heart of Sarajevo

We absolutely enjoyed our stay here. The location is great and also very safe - you get code for entering the building and a card to get into the hostel. The staff was very helpful. The only problem was, that there was only one bathroom in each floor. Therefore in the morning and in the evening it was busy and you had to wait for your turn.

Dear Andreja, it is truly wonderful to receive such a wonderful review from you. Thank you for being our guest and we hope to see you again sometimes. Best regards, Hostel Heart of Sarajevo

Great place, location, with friendly staff, I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel.

Dear Hayden, thank you so much for your wonderful review of the hostel, it was a pleasure hosting you. Best regards, Hostel Heart of Sarajevo

Šta ima! The staff make this place. I would come back to sarajevo just to see them again. Thanks for making Sarajevo feel like my second home. James

Good hostel, but no airconditioning.

to informed staff and totally Kind and chill out :D thx for having me a nice roomie :D

Great staff and perfect location! Dorm rooms are a good size too

I love my experience there among with the friends. The staff was really friendly, they were waiting for us very kindly. The location is the best as its name says. They have good facilities and they helped us to find good places to party. We had a problem with some documents that we lost and they helped us just like if it was their documents. I really recomend this hostel.

Directions to find the hostel from the bus stop were pretty useless, but the hostel itself was cool. Great central location, friendly staff, and pretty good facilities

Incredibly friendly and helpful staff! Great terrace and downstairs porch, and big windows in the rooms to let air in. Only slight negative was only two bathrooms, and only one had a hot shower. But this was never a problem when I was there.

Facilities could have been better, only one shower. Not much in terms of being able to lock up valuables. Did not like the smoking in the common areas. Good value for money, lots of space, and great location, but take these into consideration.

The staff were brilliant, so informative and friendly it really made my stay and have great memories of Sarajevo. If I ever return I will definitely stay there again. Thanks guys.

Zdarvo to all the team! I just want to tell you to stay how you are! It was such a nice stay and I really apreaciate your presence during those days! Thank you!

Great hostel!! Staff was super helpful, and the location is perfect.

Very good location, cheap price and clean room. İt's the one of the best of bosnia.

The Hostel is located in a perfect spot and the staff is awesome. On the other hand, the bathrooms are not that clean and you have to be lucky that warm water is available.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7