Hostel Heart of Sarajevo Reviews

S.H. Muvekita 2, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

to informed staff and totally Kind and chill out :D thx for having me a nice roomie :D

• 2nd Jun 2015

Great staff and perfect location! Dorm rooms are a good size too

I love my experience there among with the friends. The staff was really friendly, they were waiting for us very kindly. The location is the best as its name says. They have good facilities and they helped us to find good places to party. We had a problem with some documents that we lost and they helped us just like if it was their documents. I really recomend this hostel.

Directions to find the hostel from the bus stop were pretty useless, but the hostel itself was cool. Great central location, friendly staff, and pretty good facilities

Incredibly friendly and helpful staff! Great terrace and downstairs porch, and big windows in the rooms to let air in. Only slight negative was only two bathrooms, and only one had a hot shower. But this was never a problem when I was there.

Facilities could have been better, only one shower. Not much in terms of being able to lock up valuables. Did not like the smoking in the common areas. Good value for money, lots of space, and great location, but take these into consideration.

Buen hostel con buena ubicacion, inmejorable. Lo malo que solo hay una ducha con agua caliente para TODO el hostal. Y el agua caliente duraba poco. De resto bien.

The staff were brilliant, so informative and friendly it really made my stay and have great memories of Sarajevo. If I ever return I will definitely stay there again. Thanks guys.

Zdarvo to all the team! I just want to tell you to stay how you are! It was such a nice stay and I really apreaciate your presence during those days! Thank you!

Great hostel!! Staff was super helpful, and the location is perfect.

Very good location, cheap price and clean room. İt's the one of the best of bosnia.

The Hostel is located in a perfect spot and the staff is awesome. On the other hand, the bathrooms are not that clean and you have to be lucky that warm water is available.