Hostel Heart of Sarajevo Reviews

S.H. Muvekita 2, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Well, the hostel just canceled my reservation few hours before the arrive with no satisfactory reason.

Lovely hostel in the heart of Sarajevo, right off the Main Street and two minutes from old town. They have free lockers, towels, maps etc and good recommendations for what to do in Sarajevo. They also help you with transportation arrangements to other destinations. The shower was leaking so the bathroom floor was wet a lot of the time, but that's the only complaint I had during my stay. Overall I am very happy with my stay there and would highly recommend this hostel to anyone!

Dear Nanna, thank you so much for your lovely review. You were a dear guest to us and we hope to see you again. All the best from the staff :)

great location with easy access to the main attractions and the staffs are extremely helpful.

staff clean kichen room every half hour, so kichen super clean.

This hostel is really lovely and has a homey vibe. The staff is so kind and helpful. They will look up stuff for you and give you recommendations for places to eat. I really enjoyed the common spaces, especially the one in our bedroom. The price is amazing for the quality of the hostel. I wish there were more bathrooms, but it was never a huge issue. Would absolutely recommend it! Great place!

Dear Guest, it was wonderful to have you as our guest and we thank you for such a lovely review and for recommending the hostel. We wish you best of luck. Hostel Heart of Sarajevo staff

The Hostel Heart is right in the middle of the city, is very clean, and is set up nicely with a large kitchen and living room so you can get your own space when needed.

Very cozy Hostel with friendly staff. Makes Fun to stay at

Dear Dirk, thank you so much for this review. It was very nice having you as our guests and we hope to see you again. Best regards, Hostel Heart of Sarajevo

We absolutely enjoyed our stay here. The location is great and also very safe - you get code for entering the building and a card to get into the hostel. The staff was very helpful. The only problem was, that there was only one bathroom in each floor. Therefore in the morning and in the evening it was busy and you had to wait for your turn.

Dear Andreja, it is truly wonderful to receive such a wonderful review from you. Thank you for being our guest and we hope to see you again sometimes. Best regards, Hostel Heart of Sarajevo

This place one of the best hostel I've ever been.

• 2nd Sep 2015
  • Turkey

Dear Berkay, thank you so much for being our guest and it is really good to hear such a praise from you for our hostel. Best regards, Hostel Heart of Sarajevo

Die Lage ist super und sonst hat auch alles gepasst. Leider gab es nur zwei Bäder, was bei der Anzahl an Zimmern zu leichten Problemen geführt hat. Trotzdem würden wir das Hostel wieder buchen und können es nur weiterempfehlen!

Dear Luisa, thank you very much for your review. It is nice to hear that you enjoyed while being our guest. Best regards, Hostel Heart of Sarajevo

Great place, location, with friendly staff, I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel.

Dear Hayden, thank you so much for your wonderful review of the hostel, it was a pleasure hosting you. Best regards, Hostel Heart of Sarajevo