Hostel Heart of Sarajevo Reviews

S.H. Muvekita 2, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Perfect location

I had a great time staying in this hostel and a blast with the other guests and receptionists! Kemal (a lovely guy who works there) had great tips and helped me meeting new people, Evelyn and Nerma went with me to the cinema and Alma helped me learning a traditional Bosnian card game. I planned on staying three days, ended up extending and taped for eight instead - I think that says it all ;)

Really comfortable beds, helpful staff and a great location near everything. Didn't have hot water when I showered though and the wifi was pretty bad anywhere besides the lobby.

Everything was great, the staff is awesome, they are always helpful and friendly. There is a great social area where people can get to know eachother and the bar is just great. I already recommended this hostel to a friend and she loved it too.

• 20th Aug 2014
  • almacolic
  • Bosnia And Herzegovina

Absolutely nothing bad to say about this hostel. Great facilities in a great location for a decent price. Can easily meet other travellers, and is very social. In particular the staff were incredible; having left our passports they went above and beyond to get them sent to us the next day. A must stay.

amazing location, very friendly staff, clean! everything I want in a hostel.

Amazing staff

Only 2 showers/toilets to share for all guests. İ could only ever get hot water upstairs. Staff smoke in kitchen so every morning when dorm room opened downstairs, room would smell of cig smoke. Friends bed slats broke when he lay on it (60kgs) and was told would be fixed ın next 24 hours, so he had to try sleep up on it that night

Nice place. Friendly guy on reception. Never got a hot shower though, and it was pretty noisy first night. Also wifi was intermittent...

I loved everything about this hostel. The location is fantastic because it’s about 2 minutes away from everything in the city. I liked the terrace as well they had on top; a good place to have a few drinks at night with the other backpackers staying there, street full of people, really nice pub's around … full of life, full of love .... amazing.

• 31st Jul 2014
  • Bosnia And Herzegovina

Great Hostel, great people - Can't wait to come again. Thank You for wonderful moments guys.

• 31st Jul 2014
  • Bosnia And Herzegovina

Really cool place, especially due to its super friendly staff. Excellent location the heart of the city. A bit hard to find at first, as it shares a building with another hostel. Had lots of fun there.