Hostel Helvetia Reviews

Sewerynow 7, Warsaw, Poland

Hostel was exactly what we needed. We arrived on a very late flight and the last bus had already left. Got a cab over for 50PLN and there was still a member of staff on shift who gave us a lovely welcome. Room was comfortable and breakfast absolutely fine. We spent the whole day walking around different parts of the city and found we were never more than 20 minutes away from the hostel - great hostel, would recommend.

Thank you! Late check-in is never a problem for us :) We are glad that you enjoyed your stay in Warsaw !

Super Hostel. Nice room. Clean. Very helpful and nice crew. The receptionist knew The Warsaw very well, I had a interesting walkin tour after this.

Thank you so much! We hope to see you again!

Great place, clean and friendly!

Thank you for nice atmosphere, I like HH very much and I'm going to recommend it to my friends.

Dziękujemy! :)

Overall a descent place...location could be better...

Thank you! We are in the center of Warsaw. Walkable distance of nearly evry place :)

I had a terrible stay at this hostel. I was harassed and woken up all night by the six drunks in my room. I tried to contact reception about this but the shutter was down despite the hostel advertising a '24 hour reception'. I was then woken up at 8am to find the police in my room.

We are very sorry to hear that your stay in our hostel was so bed! We are always at the reception (24h/7), during the night sometimes the shutter is down but still we are ALWAYS inside ready to help our guest! Some rooms are quite far from the reception and we are not able to know about everything that happens inside them. Once again, really really sorry for the inconvenience ! We wish you better experiences for further travels :)

The hostel was a bit run down but close to shops, restaurants and old town. The staff was either very helpful and service-minded or very confused and lost and had no idea what sights or activities to recommend, or where parks, museums were located. The beds were comfortable but there was a strange smell in the room. The kitchen and lounge was quite small and not very welcoming. The showers/toilets were cleaned every day but still didn't feel clean. The walls were very thin, bring ear plugs!

Thank you for the review! We are always willing to help. We will consider your comment and we will do our best to upgrade and actualize the knowlage of all members of our staff. Also we are going to pay more attention to cleanliness of our bathrooms :) Best wishes from Warsaw!

Nice quiet hostel near everything.Very helpful staff. They change the security code on the door everyday, and noting this down each time is a bit annoying.

Cheers! The security code is only for your protection :) Best wishes !

great staff!

stayed 4 nights, received a warm welcome on arrival and the staff were very friendly and accommodating for the duration. good location, reasonably quiet except for some obnoxiously loud Italians who were staying at the same time.. obviously not the hostel's fault though. WiFi coverage was great, showers and toilets were quite good and never had to queue. beds comfortable enough, locker for every bed. breakfast basic but filled a gap each morning! would recommend. thank you

Thank you very much for the review! Hope to see you again!

Put better curtains in room 9, because they don't obstruct any light so you're awakened at 6 am.

Thanks for your comment and this information. We will take your opinion into account :) Best wishes from Helvetia staff!

This hostel was very good located. Every important part from the city is reachable from here. It was very clean and we had everything we needed.

Thank you for the review!

decent place to stay. not very special, but still nice.

1 2 Next » last »