Hostel Helvetia Reviews

Sewerynow 7, Warsaw, Poland

Door lock to the shower room. The breakfast is a plus point and makes the guest feel more welcomed.

• 18th Mar 2014
  • Sri Lanka

Thanks! That's nice. Hope to see you in Warsaw another time :)

Best hostel you could stay in. The staff are exceptionally social and have a genuine interest in trying to help you! They made my time in Warsaw very memorable! The location couldn't be better, it's right next to all the main bars and resturants, along with the old town. The value for money is excellent too, it would be easy to live here because you are made that welcome!

• 11th Mar 2014

Thank you! :) We are obliged

Good hostel perfect location and friendly staff

• 4th Mar 2014
  • Scotland

Thanks! Have many unforgettable journeys and see you in Warsaw another time :)

Here is the worst hostel ever!! I couldn't sleep at all because staff invited his friend, had a party, drunken a lot turned up the music loudly till 1am!! 1am!! What was worse I complained twice after that they stopped party at 1am I read rule in hostel that "Please keep quite from 11pm till the morning" But staff didn't keep the rule, is it possible? I don't think so.. Owner has to know this and control staff!

We are sorry that you felt that way. As a manager I was present at the party and it was under control. It's a pitty that you didn't want a private room for you in the other corridor, then maybe would have warmer feelings for us and for Warsaw, and I made you an offer twice and for free, so you could feel comfortable. As you wished we turned off the music and talked behind closed door. The common room is open till 1:00 AM for our guests to sit and talk.That's a pity you refused to be upgrated.

1 2 3 Next » last »