Hostel Hemingway Reviews

C/ Amaya Kalea 26 1 izq, Pamplona, Spain

Awesome staff!

Great staff, very relaxed and chilled vibe. So clean that you could eat from the floor. Had a great stay there!

Great atmosphere and only short walk to town and sights of Pamplona.

We really enjoyed our stay here. Bathrooms were amazing, big lockers in the rooms, free breakfast was good and the free computers and TV were a plus! Nice stroll to a bunch of fun bars and great places to get food. Super relaxed.

Very very good!! I felt so comfortable I stayed for a week!! Everything you'd need, the rooms were well set up and the staff very helpful'

This was THE cutest hostel, unfortunately what the town is famous for I'm not interested in, so most likely I won't be back, but 110% recommend for anyone travelling to Pamplona!

The wifi signal basically didn't work which has now resulted in us missing important emails and loss of accommodation/money in other countries. The room we stayed in also smelt so maybe some scented candles or sticks to help with that. Overall the staff were great and breakfast was also great! 👍

Hello Melanie, Thank you for your review. About the wifi signal, you are right, we had some problems some days before with the wifi, i´m sorry, but we´ve already changed the operator and fixed the problems. Have a nice trip!

Excellent room, staff and breakfast!!! Really great hostel!

Great hostel to stay for your money. Very close to city center as well. I would definitely book another stay when in Pamplona!

• 8th Jun 2014

One of the best hostels I've ever been to.

I can't be bothered to write a review for sodding hostelworld because they edit what I say - or just don't publish some reviews (such are always polite and never rude) so why waste my time trying to help others by reviewing when I don't always receive the courtesy of publication / unedited publication?

Really nice common area.

great stay at hostel hemingway. the staff are very nice and give good tips on what's happening in pamplona. excellent common area, wifi is good, kitchen is well equipped, bathrooms are some of the cleanest i have seen.