Hostel Hemingway Reviews

C/ Amaya Kalea 26 1 izq, Pamplona, Spain

I thought the staff was really good, dropping what they were doing to attend to me and they were really friendly too 😊 the whole place was nicely clean and it helped seeing the staff cleaning it too 😋 there was a bit of a rush for the bathrooms of which there are only three but the other morning there was no queue, so it must just depend. The breakfast was good too 😊

Could have done with more bathrooms otherwise perfect for one night stay and near everything in the city

Great staff, showers really nice not too many people in each bedroom

• 2nd Aug 2015

Friendly staff, great location, decent free breafast, spotty WiFi, comfy beds, large lockers with free locks. I would stay there again but if you are looking for a hostel with a night life, look somewhere else. the common room closes at midnight and it is a quiet hostel. However, breakfast is a great time to meet people so if that is more your thing, this place is good for that.

One of the best hostels I've ever been to, very clean, nice common room and helpful staff

Best hostel I've ever stayed in, and I've stayed in a few.

• 26th Jul 2015

Good hostel, with a decent location. But they are in a regular apartment building so they make you be quiet. Breakfast is meh, only cereal/toast.

Great quiet spot in Pamplona. Colorful and warm environment to spent the night. Good people were in the hostel. Spent a quiet Sunday with a group of fellow solo travelers. They also have a sweet acoustic guitar. Quick five minute walk from the old town. Great stay.

really nice hostel stayed here for two nights for San fermin. much cheaper than most hostels and was waaaay nicer of a place. WiFi was shotty when everyone was in but computers came in handy during those times. 15 min walk to the stadium and in a nice area by shops and cafe's. definitely want to come back here for my next running of the bulls

I went for San Fermin. The location was incredible. I payed a lot for the room that night compared to everyone else.

I liked Hostel Hemingway, it was a nice little hostel with a good friendly atmosphere, lots of friendly young people at the time I went who were happy to chat and socialise! The only thing was that it wasn't too clear where the hostel was, there is quite a small sign on the wall of the building and it's in a residential building so you have to go up the stairs and buzz for reception but there's no signs inside downstairs! Other than that it was great and the free breakfast was good too!

Hello Lizzy, Thank you for your review, we are happy you liked our hostel. As you say we are in a residential building, in the first floor of it, so we don´t want to have very big signs outside because neighbours maybe doesn´t like it, anyway we have a big sign in the the window in the street, another small sign in the street door and then inside the building we have another sign in our door.

We thought this hostel had air conditioning so I guess that was our mistake. Then ventilation in the room was poor also though so I kept having to open the window and the door to get any circulation. Then by having to leave the windows open it was SO loud I couldn't sleep. I really had a tough time at this hostel. People were great. Maybe we just had a bad room in the worst location...right by the main entrance to the hostel.

My partner only stayed one night prior to San Fermin festival in a private room which was very small & very hot (no fans) but the bed was comfy, it was clean & it had a TV with English options which was great! The bathroom was roomy, clean with good showers & the receptionist was extremely helpful in printing off some items for us & helping us to figure out what way was best to reach our campsite by looking up buses etc! Overall a good experience & good value for money! Recommend

Great hostel with a lot of choice for free breakfast (not just toast!). Beds were comfy but top bunk is too low for the person on the bottom to sit up at all. TV room with a good selection of movies. Only 3 bathrooms for the whole hostel so I kept having to queue and there wasn't many people staying. 10 minute walk down the shopping street to the main square.

Great room, with outlets and lights in the bunks. Lockers for luggage. A short walk to city center!

Always clean. Staff super helpful.

Clean, comfortable, nice. Was there on a weekday so it was pretty quiet, but altogether I'd go back .

Clean, good location, great staff, good breakfast. Excellent deal.

• 7th Jun 2015
  • Finland

Awesome hostel! Good shower pressure, big kitchen (and a grocery store across the street), comfortable common room and only a few minutes walk from the sights! Very helpful staff as well!

Great place. Lovely staff. Very clean. Comfortable beds. Great loaction