Hostel Hemingway Reviews

C/ Amaya Kalea 26 1 izq, Pamplona, Spain

Good hostel, with a decent location. But they are in a regular apartment building so they make you be quiet. Breakfast is meh, only cereal/toast.

Great quiet spot in Pamplona. Colorful and warm environment to spent the night. Good people were in the hostel. Spent a quiet Sunday with a group of fellow solo travelers. They also have a sweet acoustic guitar. Quick five minute walk from the old town. Great stay.

really nice hostel stayed here for two nights for San fermin. much cheaper than most hostels and was waaaay nicer of a place. WiFi was shotty when everyone was in but computers came in handy during those times. 15 min walk to the stadium and in a nice area by shops and cafe's. definitely want to come back here for my next running of the bulls

I went for San Fermin. The location was incredible. I payed a lot for the room that night compared to everyone else.

I liked Hostel Hemingway, it was a nice little hostel with a good friendly atmosphere, lots of friendly young people at the time I went who were happy to chat and socialise! The only thing was that it wasn't too clear where the hostel was, there is quite a small sign on the wall of the building and it's in a residential building so you have to go up the stairs and buzz for reception but there's no signs inside downstairs! Other than that it was great and the free breakfast was good too!

Hello Lizzy, Thank you for your review, we are happy you liked our hostel. As you say we are in a residential building, in the first floor of it, so we don´t want to have very big signs outside because neighbours maybe doesn´t like it, anyway we have a big sign in the the window in the street, another small sign in the street door and then inside the building we have another sign in our door.

We thought this hostel had air conditioning so I guess that was our mistake. Then ventilation in the room was poor also though so I kept having to open the window and the door to get any circulation. Then by having to leave the windows open it was SO loud I couldn't sleep. I really had a tough time at this hostel. People were great. Maybe we just had a bad room in the worst location...right by the main entrance to the hostel.

Great hostel with a lot of choice for free breakfast (not just toast!). Beds were comfy but top bunk is too low for the person on the bottom to sit up at all. TV room with a good selection of movies. Only 3 bathrooms for the whole hostel so I kept having to queue and there wasn't many people staying. 10 minute walk down the shopping street to the main square.

Great room, with outlets and lights in the bunks. Lockers for luggage. A short walk to city center!

Always clean. Staff super helpful.

Clean, comfortable, nice. Was there on a weekday so it was pretty quiet, but altogether I'd go back .

Clean, good location, great staff, good breakfast. Excellent deal.

• 7th Jun 2015
  • Finland

Awesome hostel! Good shower pressure, big kitchen (and a grocery store across the street), comfortable common room and only a few minutes walk from the sights! Very helpful staff as well!

Great place. Lovely staff. Very clean. Comfortable beds. Great loaction

overall staff was helpful and welcoming.

Awesome place!! Location is not bad, only a 10 minute walk to the old town where all of the action Is. The were awesome, super fun to hang out with and very helpful! Really clean place, the rooms smelled awesome, and good beds. Breakfast spread was great. They have tons of movies to watch and a nice commons area to chill in and meet people. Everyone I met there was super friendly and awesome. Lockers fit my whole backpack in them and my smaller pack! Overall, great experience :)

Fantastic place with great staff very helpful, they help me a lot of the time i passed there. There is a cosy common room to meet people, beds are confortable and bathrooms are totally new like in your home. Was nice to rent a bike and visit all the city and the riverside, i will come back soon!! : )

• 7th May 2015
  • Slovenia

I enjoyed my stay! It was clean and the staff was really friendly! I would definitely recommend it :)

• 28th Apr 2015

Enjoyed my stay here very much. The hostel is clean, conveniently located, and the staff are quite helpful. If ever in pamplona again, I would certainly stay here

A nice place to stay in Pamplona; this hostel is clean, has nice private bathrooms and large lockers. I only stayed there one night, but there seems to be lots of people who stay here who do the camino de santiago. Was a pleasant stay; comfortable and relatively easy to find (approx. a 10 min walk from the main plaza down a wide boulevard closed to cars)

It's a shame I was only in town for a night, because this seemed like a great hostel. The room was really comfortable, the bathrooms were the nicest/cleanest hostel bathrooms I've ever seen, and I always appreciate when things like a towel and breakfast are included as they were here. The hostel is outside the old city center, but it's a very easy walk.