Hostel Hemingway Reviews

C/ Amaya Kalea 26 1 izq, Pamplona, Spain

Fantastic place with great staff very helpful, they help me a lot of the time i passed there. There is a cosy common room to meet people, beds are confortable and bathrooms are totally new like in your home. Was nice to rent a bike and visit all the city and the riverside, i will come back soon!! : )

• 7th May 2015
  • Slovenia

I enjoyed my stay! It was clean and the staff was really friendly! I would definitely recommend it :)

• 28th Apr 2015

Enjoyed my stay here very much. The hostel is clean, conveniently located, and the staff are quite helpful. If ever in pamplona again, I would certainly stay here

A nice place to stay in Pamplona; this hostel is clean, has nice private bathrooms and large lockers. I only stayed there one night, but there seems to be lots of people who stay here who do the camino de santiago. Was a pleasant stay; comfortable and relatively easy to find (approx. a 10 min walk from the main plaza down a wide boulevard closed to cars)

It's a shame I was only in town for a night, because this seemed like a great hostel. The room was really comfortable, the bathrooms were the nicest/cleanest hostel bathrooms I've ever seen, and I always appreciate when things like a towel and breakfast are included as they were here. The hostel is outside the old city center, but it's a very easy walk.

Excellent welcome and help from the staff whilst we were there, and the Hemingway theme really adds to the experience of wild Pamplona night life even before you set out the door

• 14th Feb 2015