Hostel Hikers Den Reviews

Zabljak Centar b.b., Zabljak, Montenegro

I had an amazing stay in the Hikers den. I arrived and Alex was waiting for me at the bus stop, they also found hiking shoes for me, which saved my whole stay there coz otherwise I would not be able to do much there given that most of the trails still had some snow. He and Gina are just incredibly friendly and ready to help with anything related to Durmitor and hiking as well as travels elsewhere in Montenegro and the Balkans. The atmosphere was great, I felt like at home.

Great place to stay in Zabljak as a base to explore Durmitor National Park. Spent 4 nights here but far not enough Getting free history lesson of balkans taught by Alex

Don't need to think twice. This is THE place to stay if you want to visit the durmitor national park.

If the outstanding beauty of Durmitor National Park isn't enough reason to come to Zabljak, there's Hiker's Den. Just the best hostel experience. Alex and Gina are the nicest, most genuine hosts you could hope to find. One of the best evenings of my trip so far was spent hanging out in the common area, while everyone ate the barbeque dinner Alex and Gina prepared.

Great place, great people and great nature!

• 6th May 2015
  • Sweden

Alex and Gina and fantastic and this place is really beautiful! The rooms are super clean, warm and cosy, and I felt right at home. There are lots of activities to do in the area and I was able to see some amazing spots around. Tara Canyon is unbelievably beautiful. This place is a must!

• 21st Apr 2015

Despite loads of snow outside it was warm in the room. Got given a lot of tips for things to see and do in the area and beyond. Oh and despite turning up late they rustled up something to eat which blew me away. The only thing i didnt like was the shower head was not fixed to the wall. Thanks for a great stay.