Hostel Hikers Den

Superb 257 Total Reviews
9.8
Superb 257 Total Reviews

8th Oct 2016

Hostel Hikers Den is the best option in Zabljak. Very nice hostel, well located, with wifi. Eveything is so close since it's a small town. Alex is nice and willing to help. I would go back, no question about that.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
8th Oct 2016

Alex was super helpful. Nice, chilled atmosphere. Unfortunately it was a bit too cold for me to do everything i wanted to. If i return to zabljak one summer, I would stay here!

• New Zealand, Male, 18-24
28th Sep 2016

This has been one of the top hostels on my trip- Bobotov Kuk was an epic climb and the park is ace! The hostel really does attract chilled out travelers so I met some great new friends. Alex is so unbelievably helpful he is always there (literally always) to give advice, info or just general knowledge- I learnt so much about Yugoslavia over one beer. Cheers mate, top hostel!

• Israel, Couple, 25-30
27th Sep 2016

Amazing stay! The location is great and alex was a perfect host. We had a great time

• England, Male, 25-30
24th Sep 2016

Alex is a top guy! He gave me lots of helpful information and tips on how to maximize my short stay. Even organised a transfer to my next hostel. The hostel has a cool atmosphere and everyone gets together. Thanks for the great stay.