Hostel Histria

Fabulous 252 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 31-40
15th Aug 2017
2.0

worst hostel I've ever stayed in. The 8 dorm room was way too small for 8! the overall vibe was terrible, the sign to locate the hostel was in the old location and I couldn't find it for an hour, when I rang the manager for assistance he was rude and told me to keep walking around until I find it. the air conditioner had no remote and we couldn't use it. When I complained about the air conditioner to staff and said I'm not staying another night, I received hostile treatment from the staff

7th Aug 2017

The 4 bed dorm was of a decent size, though the bunk I got was a little bit low to sit up on the bed. Showers were good. They had only hand held showers. The kitchen was very well equipped with a big TV, tables and chairs, and a huge leather sofa . We were happy to see that the dorms were air conditioned, but they only ran well for about 3 hours and then stopped working! Also, check in starts at 5pm till 9 pm. Very inconvenient!

• Netherlands, Couple, 18-24
4th Aug 2017

Good hostel. Rooms have airconditioning. Nice kitchen available.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
2nd Aug 2017
8.0

Easy to find from the bus station and very good facilities. It has a kitchen you can cook in. Friendly reception who are happy help in any way, they would not allow a homeless women to stay here which was a nice change from some other places I have stayed. Only genuine tourists! Would stay again, wish I could stay longer!

• scottdurling04879
  • Canada, All Male Group, 25-30
14th Jul 2017
6.9

Overall a decent hostel that I would be willing to stay at again once some of the renovations have happened. Bed and room were comfortable, bathrooms were good, though the shower needed some cleaning and only had a hand wand, no overhead nozzle. The check in time is ridiculous. We arrived 4 hours before check in (1700) and had no way to contact hostel to go in to leave bags at least. Some staff were very helpful. No real culture/nightlife for hostel, no planned evening outings.

• Ukraine, Female, 25-30
29th Jun 2017
6.0

We stayed in private room for three nights over last weekend. Room was dusty, rusty beds, mouldy stinky dirty fridge. Forgotten stuff under the bed and in a closet. There is no other light than main ceiling light. Also they´ ve failed to finish the renovation works in two years - the last time I stayed there. There is a men, the manager I guess , that lives there 24h/day he would intrude in everything you do in a kithcen and teach you how to use stuf...

• England, Male, 18-24
23rd Jun 2017
6.0

We stayed here one night so we could go to Venice the next day. The hostel was cheap but it was no where near clean. The fridge in the room was mouldy on the inside, the sheets were stained and the shower curtains in the shared bathroom were also mouldy. Would not go back.

15th Jun 2017

I really loved Koper. A super quiet off the beaten track place and the hostel fits that bill. If you want to party and meet new people admittedly this isn't the place. But if you are traveling Europe and need a couple days to relax don't hesitate to stay here.

6th Jun 2017
7.7

I think we must have visited during a slow time. Two of us were in an 8 bed dorm and there was only one other person in there. Can't say much about the staff as we didn't really interact with them besides check in. They didn't give any suggestions for things to do in the area. The older man was very nice though and served us coffee in the morning. No common area to speak of besides the kitchen. Nice quiet hostel though. Comfortable, spacious dorms and large bathrooms

29th May 2017

A nice hostel in the heart of the old town. Very clean hostel with a fully equipped kitchen. Beds are comfy and staff is friendly. Very secure with lockers in rooms, locks on room doors, and you need a key card to get in when reception is not manned. Reception hours are a bit limited which would be a problem if you want to check in at night, but other than that, it was a great hostel. The kitchen area is big with several places to sit, so a good spot to socialize.

×