Hostel Histria Reviews

Ulica Pri Velikih Vratih 17, Koper, Slovenia

The staff not always there. Pretty difficult to check in but anyway this is a good place.

one night and as a solo traveller couldnt stay longer as no atmosphere at all staff lovely and cute town

Strange, weird hostel. Almost deserted, and staff are only there infrequently and unpredictably, thus giving it an odd Hotel California ambience. Nevertheless, a perfectly fine hostel. I can recommend it...

The hostel is in right in the center (anyways Koper is tiny), facilities are ok and clean, comfy beds and lockers in the room. Unfortunately, reception is not open between noon and 5PM, which is def a negative. Atmosphere was non-existant, but I guess it's pretty normal as I was there in May. If you're looking to meet people when it's not peak season, stay in Piran, even if more expensive, because Koper is dead at night. If you're only looking for a quiet rest alone, this is the place for you.

Lovely hostel right in the old town of Koper. Good wifi, big common room and kitchenettes on each floor (including a coffee machine). The staff are really friendly and helpful, let me use the washing machine for free and gave lots of advice on getting to Piran etc. Koper is a cute town and only 45 minutes on the bus for a day trip to Piran. I could have easily stayed longer here and felt very at home. Large lockers for each guest. Steps to top rooms a good work out! :-)

I have stayed one night outside the season time, so it was ok, but I think during the real peak time, it might be a bit difficult. Staff was fine, really easy going. Rooms were clean but I would suggest to improve the kitchen and bathroom facilities. At one floor, there is no table, I would add at least one microwave, and there is one shower at each level. Generally, if you are not very demanding, it is a good place with good location.