Hostel Home Sweet Home Reviews

Saliha Hadzihuseinovica Muvekia 9, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Excellent location, HOWEVER: the manager greeted me when I arrived and I never saw him again. He did not even show up the day I left, so I just left the key in the room and walked away. There was no light in the stairway, and the hostel was on the third floor = creepy! There was no hot water for showers!! Overall, I would not recommend.

• 15th Jan 2015

Very nice place to stay in Sarajevo. Great location, price is OK.

• 30th Dec 2014
  • Croatia

Considerind the price this place is alright. The location is awesome but the hostel itself is nothing more than a room with a bed. If you dont nead anything more than that you'l like it. However the entire time we were there there was no staff (or reception), and we only had one key for 4 people so with no one on the reception we had problems geting in the hostel. Also i am not shure the bathroom was cleaned before we got there which makes me wonder how often they clean them.

• 30th Dec 2014
  • Croatia

Not really a hostel, no communal area, fine if in a group but up 4 scary flights of stairs at the end of a corridor. Apartment was nice though and good value for money.

I have booked two bed room, but got free upgrade to apartment, which was really amazing! The owner gave me and my partner all the necessary stuff like hair dryer and we could use washing machine and dryer ( it was rainy day) and also access to internet on PC was possible ( beside WiFi) The owners are very supportive, the room was clean, not so quiet because of the street side, but it made no difference to our staying there- we booked another night! Definitely recommendable!!!

The owner is fantastic. He is friendly and very helpful. The hostel is in a prime location, a 3-5 minute walk from the bars and restaurants etc.

The hostel is extremely clean and well kept, the facilities are pleasant and really do create the feeling that you are at home (thus the hostel's name "Home sweet home" seems right on point!). Located in the city centre with all the main tourist points nearby. The staff are very friendly and willing to offer help whenever needed. We will definitely visit this hostel again when we're in Sarajevo next time. More than worthy of the money paid.

View all Sarajevo Bed and Breakfasts