Hostel Home Zadar Reviews

Mihovila Pavlinovica 9, Zadar, Croatia

The hostel was very poor because I couldn't get there. I did my booking and it went through but when I got to the hostel there was a note on the door saying we're closed until april... Really unprofessional of them, I recommend this place to no-one.

It is very clean . Also it is in old town. So everything is near hostel. And staff is very kind.

I had a great stay in this place. The hostel was very tidy and safe, staff when around was friendly and helpful but the best thing was that this hostel is well located, in the very centre of Zadar. I'll come back soon to Croatia and if I'm around Zadar I'll definitely stay in this place again...