Hostel Home Zadar

Fabulous 477 Total Reviews
Fabulous 477 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 18-24
12th Sep 2017

Hostel was amazing location and the guy running it was so lovely- even though they provided services for tourists he doesn't try and rip you off at all and helped me find the cheapest option for me which is what I wanted. Everything was spotless. The fifth floor walk up can be a struggle but I loved it after all the eating I've done. Could be more vibey with a common area but they've used the small space well, and I still met people. Totally recommend

11th Sep 2017

Hostel home Zadar is a quiet hostel, with great facilities. It was close to the old Town and the beach. When I got there, I arrived with two of my friends from Zagreb and we were able to use the kitchen frequently. I had a blast. The one thing that was a dragon was the five flights of stairs to the hostel, but the view from the rooms made it worth it. I really enjoyed my stay.

• marcus15ps5409
  • New Zealand, Male, 18-24
8th Sep 2017

Great location with comfortable clean sleeping quarters. Only one shower for men and one for women in a small hostel of max 22 people. Not a lot of atmosphere due to the size but a nice stay overall. Be warned you must climb five flights of stairs to get there.

• Brazil, Female, 31-40
7th Sep 2017
3.1

Bad internet - too noisy -

• Canada, Female, 25-30
4th Sep 2017
7.4

I left this hostel early because of the bar across the street - it was playing really loud music until 1am which made it difficult to sleep. Not my favourite place. It was late when I arrived so maybe that made an impact on my first impression. I stayed at Hostel Elena after which was great - highly recommend.

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
4th Sep 2017

Front desk staff member very helpful with helping us arrange a trip to the national parks Best location, right by the water front and easy enough to find. 30 min easy walk to the main bus station along waterfront

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
27th Aug 2017

We only spent one night here but enjoyed the hostel. It was clean, staff was friendly and we felt secure. It's a great location - near the bay and lots of restaurants, bars and cafes. Be warned that you do have to climb the stairs to the 5th floor.

• Scotland, Male, 18-24
25th Aug 2017

Amazing, staff were lovely. Amazing location and the hostel room was lovely. - Robert

• South Korea, Male, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
16th Aug 2017
8.0

it was good but it's on 5th floor and u cannot use elevator so.. u need to work out xD location is literally in the center so that u can even go into the water and having fun :) AC was good and big locker is also nice. but there wasn't not so much vibe though. staffs were nice. A socket in each bed :) i guess only one problem for me was there is only one bathroom (for man) so that sometimes i need to wait to take a shower and i didn't like about it ;p

• Ireland, Female, 31-40
16th Aug 2017
8.0

I arrived late in the afternoon and was taking a bus very early the next morning. All I wanted was a bed and a shower, so it suited me. I didn't really speak or meet with anyone, so I can't really comment on that. The bunks are very noisy. The a/c isn't great and there is constant traffic from the busy street below. But I am a backpacker and that's sometimes how things go. For me, this place was perfect! One night for a bed and shower...ideal!

×