Hostel Home Zadar Reviews

Mihovila Pavlinovica 9, Zadar, Croatia

The hostel was very poor because I couldn't get there. I did my booking and it went through but when I got to the hostel there was a note on the door saying we're closed until april... Really unprofessional of them, I recommend this place to no-one.

It is very clean . Also it is in old town. So everything is near hostel. And staff is very kind.

I had a great stay in this place. The hostel was very tidy and safe, staff when around was friendly and helpful but the best thing was that this hostel is well located, in the very centre of Zadar. I'll come back soon to Croatia and if I'm around Zadar I'll definitely stay in this place again...

Brilliant location right on the waterfront in the old town. Within short walking distance of all the sights and the beach. Nice friendly, helpful staff.

Nice place with great accommodation. In 5 minutes walk from center of old city, Organo Marino, The Greeting to the Sun. Also near hostel you’ll find a lot of restaurant, bars and markets. Staff was great, helped to choose best way to get to other cities. May be there is one disadvantage if got a heavy luggage it could be difficult to raise it up on the 5 floor.

We arrived there and the hostel was full, or that is what a client told us cause there was no staff there. We had to find another hostel due to it was full. In addition, i didn't receive the whole deposit cause they said it was my fault. I'll never recommend this hostel. A bad experience

• 17th Aug 2014
  • Spain

Good clean hostel central location. Directions make it hard to find without using google maps though! We were Only there for a night to crash but was great for what we needed

Zadar old town is really nice and Hostel Home's location was great, almost in the middle of the old town and the sea was only 50 meters far. There were all facilities that backpacker needs. I think it was value for money.

Great location relative to the old town and beach! Looks nice, clean, provides big lockers, friendly staff, kitchen available, bus/ferry timetables posted, maps provided. I was very happy with the hostel and would definitely recommend it!

I stayed for 5 nights. My room was nice and spacious and quiet at night! The staff were awesome -Snowy the kiwi, Kyle thanks for taking me to Konzum twice and the 3 girls were all lovely and helpful. There is a sweet bar and lunge downstairs to hang out in and a kitchen. I did day trips though the hostel to both Krka and Plitvice National Parks which was awesome! I loved it and Kyle was great and stopped off at the supermarket on the way back both time for me! A nice walk into old town too.

Place was good, the only bad thing about the place is to be in a 5th floor without elevator.

Location in right in the old city. It's on the fifth floor of an old (a bit run down) building. There are lockers in the rooms but neither the building, nor the hostel door (or the room doors for that matter) lock. Reception was a bit absent but my hours were a bit unusual. Other than that all ok. Did not use any of the facilities.

• 9th Aug 2014
  • Greece

5th floor without elevator

Was at the top of a million stairs. Great location. Staff didn't really chat to us. We had a little trouble lost a passport in Croatia. Rang all the hostels and they said they didn't have it twice. Turns out it was there all along but was more out fault for losing it! Showers were cold after a big group went through and got told it's the amount of people, but surely that's what happens in a hostel?

This was probably one of my favorite hostels I've stayed in. The staff was really friendly, the place was clean, the location was right in the center of the old city, everything you could need was right around the corner. The only complaint I could have was that it was on the 5th floor with no elevator, but it was really only a problem when carrying my luggage up. Other than that, the stay was excellent.

Staff were very friendly and helpful. Location was great- only minutes away from the best apart of town. It is on the 5th floor though so be prepared to work those leg muscles!

Nice hostel, excellent location, very friendly staff :) We would definitively recommend the hostel, especially to young or feel-young travelers :)

• 29th Jul 2014
  • Croatia

We loved staying here! Initially I booked for 2 nights but had some a change of plans and booked here for the next 2 nights last minute without a problem. It has a great homey atmosphere, a common area/kitchen and I met great people from all over the world. I would definitely stay here again.

• 9th Jul 2014

had a great time at this hostel, good place to party. decent location and a good price. the stairs was the only issue! would highly recommend

Amazing location, 20 metres from beach front inside the city centre. Friendly people and safe.