Hostel Home Zadar Reviews

Mihovila Pavlinovica 9, Zadar, Croatia

Very nice place and the staff was very helpful

• 16th May 2015

This hostel was in the perfect location, easy to get around. Clean and decent rooms. The staff weren't around very often so it was hard to ask questions, and there were a lot of stairs to get up to it.

Just one night, but comfortable. The only problem is the stairs to arrive in the hostel.

This is a great hostel to stay at when visiting Zadar. Clean, comfortable, inexpensive. I got very sick my first night here with some sort of food poisoning from a nearby restaurant and was so sick I could not leave the hostel. Without even asking, the girl who worked there went to the pharmacy y to get me medicine to help and bought me pretzels.she wouldn't even let me pay her back, it was so nice! I forget her name unfortunately, but I am still very thankful! My only complaint is the stairs.

• 13th Apr 2015

Due to traffic reason we didn't go to Zadar, but the staff is friendly to send us an email indicating us how to get to there.

Staff was more or less non-existent. We communicated 90% via email, though the responses were quick. Front door was locked when I got there, but thankfully another person staying there let me in. Water for showers were lukewarm, and definitely not hot enough. I think hot water ran out on the last day, or the water heater stopped working, but it was cold cold cold. Hostel itself is very big and roomy, and the kitchen is awesome. Probably better to stay here during high season.

Showed up at the hostel to a note basically telling me to check myself in and someone would be around the next day. Next day a guy shows up for maybe 1 hour the entire day, just long enough to take my money, doesn't bother showing the map or suggesting things to do. It was the low season but not really acceptable given the quality of hostels I stayed at elsewhere in Croatia.

Great lication, kind stuff, very clean. Unforgetable experience. Will come again. Highly recommended!

• 8th Mar 2015