Hostel Home Reviews

Tabasco 303 Col. Roma , C.P. 06700 M�xico, Mexico City, Mexico

Location is great, but it felt a bit dirty.. the beds had stains and the rooms were humid and smelly. Did not stay the entire time because the first night was too uncomfortable. There was also an extremely loud party going on from midnight to 5am. I've stayed at many hostels that had quiet curfews after certain times, and thought it was rude that the hostel would freely allow loud music and people to continue a party until such a ridiculous time.

• 24th Jul 2015

Nice location, nice hostel, POOR MANAGEMENT. I booked a 6 bed mixed room to share with my friends, and they ended up putting me in a diferent room (an only female room) just because "We have more boys than girls and we can not put boys into the dorm we are gonna put you" They could have emailed me or something.It as 2 am in the morning and the staff just kept playing guitars and not letting people sleep. It seems more like a "Volunteer Staff Hostel" than a "Travelers Hostel".

Really comfortable, safe hostel and lovely helpful staff!

• 25th Jun 2015

Great location and the staff were great especially Nathan and Jake.

This was by far one of my best hostel stays in Mexico. The location is perfect, a 10 minute walk from Insurgentes and Zona Rosa. The staff is ever helpful and go out of their way to ensure that you have a good stay (most of them are longer term boarders). I often led my laptop and iPad out, and it was completely safe. Last but not the least, the hostel is housed in a beautiful building with a lovely verandah and a quiet neighbourhood.

I booked two weeks in advance, the booking was cancelled 24 hours before arrival with a request that I move to a different hostel.

Everything you could want in a hostel that goes by the name "hostel home". Absolutely fabulous location in the best part of Roma. Made lots of friends, really nice people working there that don't always have the answer to your questions but hey, it's a laid back place. Nor do they have maps, so if you want to do intense touristing this may not be the place for you. But to just chill and experience DF it's the best! Don't expect a huge breakfast, but for the price you are paying it's fine.

An amazing stay with amazing people, the hostel home is a wonderful place to meet international people eager to speak and to discover the world, it's the best way to begin a trip to Mexico in my opinion! :-)

Wonderful staff, good location and price. Clean, safe, friendly, breakfast included. Everything you could want or need in a hostel I had a great stay:)

Exactly what you would expect from a hostel!

It was very nice adorei da Cris ela é linda demais

• 21st Feb 2015