Hostel Home Reviews

Tabasco 303 Col. Roma , C.P. 06700 M�xico, Mexico City, Mexico

This was by far one of my best hostel stays in Mexico. The location is perfect, a 10 minute walk from Insurgentes and Zona Rosa. The staff is ever helpful and go out of their way to ensure that you have a good stay (most of them are longer term boarders). I often led my laptop and iPad out, and it was completely safe. Last but not the least, the hostel is housed in a beautiful building with a lovely verandah and a quiet neighbourhood.

I booked two weeks in advance, the booking was cancelled 24 hours before arrival with a request that I move to a different hostel.

Everything you could want in a hostel that goes by the name "hostel home". Absolutely fabulous location in the best part of Roma. Made lots of friends, really nice people working there that don't always have the answer to your questions but hey, it's a laid back place. Nor do they have maps, so if you want to do intense touristing this may not be the place for you. But to just chill and experience DF it's the best! Don't expect a huge breakfast, but for the price you are paying it's fine.

An amazing stay with amazing people, the hostel home is a wonderful place to meet international people eager to speak and to discover the world, it's the best way to begin a trip to Mexico in my opinion! :-)

Wonderful staff, good location and price. Clean, safe, friendly, breakfast included. Everything you could want or need in a hostel I had a great stay:)

Exactly what you would expect from a hostel!

It was very nice adorei da Cris ela é linda demais

• 21st Feb 2015
  • Mexico

Feels a lot like a home away from home. I would recommend it to any traveler - especially those who may be staying in DF for awhile. It's a great place to come back to at the end of your day. Staffers definitely facilitate a strong sense of community that for me lead to a positive outlook on the entire city. Stay here.

• 1st Jan 2015

The place is really cool and beautiful, location is great, well connected to everywhere and moreover, the neighborhood where it is, called LA ROMA, is the coolest one in the entire city! I confirmed that by myself and with several local friends. Staff is great as well, they give you lots of recommendations and directions on everything you need. Breakfast was very standard, nothing spectacular, but anyway I didn't imagine it was included for the price I paid.

• 30th Nov 2014