Hostel Home Reviews

Tabasco 303 Col. Roma , C.P. 06700 M�xico, Mexico City, Mexico

Feels a lot like a home away from home. I would recommend it to any traveler - especially those who may be staying in DF for awhile. It's a great place to come back to at the end of your day. Staffers definitely facilitate a strong sense of community that for me lead to a positive outlook on the entire city. Stay here.

• 1st Jan 2015

The place is really cool and beautiful, location is great, well connected to everywhere and moreover, the neighborhood where it is, called LA ROMA, is the coolest one in the entire city! I confirmed that by myself and with several local friends. Staff is great as well, they give you lots of recommendations and directions on everything you need. Breakfast was very standard, nothing spectacular, but anyway I didn't imagine it was included for the price I paid.

• 30th Nov 2014