Hostel Hospedarte Chapultepec

• Efrain Gonzalez Luna 2075, Col. Americana,Half block from Chapultepec ave., Guadalajara, Mexico

Superb 700 Total Reviews
Superb 700 Total Reviews

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
16th Jun 2017
8.0

Great location, helpful staff, wonderful hot water and nice area to relax out the back. No airconditioning or ventilation in the front dorm. No one was able to sleep properly except for those who went out and just passed out. Suggest extra fans, aircon or even to change the window so the whole window opens up. It was much cooler outside at night than in the dorm oven. This would have greatly improved my experience here.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
12th Jun 2017

Great place to stay! Staff were friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. Clean place, currently doing some renovations but it wasn't impeding on the stay. Good value for money. Thanks!

Hi! Thank you so muhc for your comments! We are glad to hear that you liked our staff service, and our facilities. We hope to see you back soon here at Hospedarte! Safe travels! - Hospedarte Chapu Manager

• Australia, Female, 18-24
11th Jun 2017

I had the best time at this hostel. The staff were exceptionally enthusiastic, helpful and fun to hang out with. They made an effort to ensure we were having a great time, even taking us along to an insane Lucha Libre wrestling match!!

• Mexico, Female, 25-30
25th May 2017
8.0

The place was great but the rooms need ac. It was really hot at night.

Hi! Thank you for letting us know your opinion. Here in Guadalajara, we only have a couple of days in may that are really hot, the rest of the year our rooms are really fresh. Come back and check that it's true. Safe travels! - Hospedarte Chapu Manager

22nd May 2017

Hostel Hospedarte Chapultepec was amazing.The atmosphere was one of the best I have ever stayed at and the staff were super friendly.The location is close to everything and the nightlife is walking distance.The only thing I had an issue with was that they only had one fan in the room and it got pretty hot at night.Other than that,everything was great!I would definitely recommend and stay here when I go back

Hi! Thank you for your comments! We are glad to hear that you liked the atmosphere and our staff. You are right, the hostel is just a couple of steps away from the best bars in town. In Guadalajara we only have a few days that are really hot, but the rest of the year our rooms are really fresh. We hope to see you back soon so you can see it´s true. Safe travels!

2nd May 2017

This is great hostel in a great location. There are many bars and restaurants in the Chapultepec area and about 30 minute walk to the city center. Breakfast was standard but very good. Staff was always friendly and accommodating. There is also laundry service which is not too expensive. You can borrow the bikes they have for free. The backyard is really relaxing as well as the terrace, they also have a bar with cheap beer. I stayed in a private with bathroom, no AC but there's a fan which helps.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
24th Apr 2017

Had a great stay nothing I can fault, it felt like a home away from home . Everything was super clean. Staff were super helpful and friendly. Great walking distance to restaurants and bars.

19th Apr 2017

Ok, so by now you've read that this place is clean, fun, good value, and has a great location BUT the real selling point is the incredible service by the staff. I lost my phone during my stay and the staff were EXTREMELY understanding and helpful every step of the way. Was really impressed with them, best hostel staff I've ever encountered, thanks guys!!!

Hi Levi! Thank you very much for your kind comments! We are glad to hear that you liked our service. We are allways willing to do a little extra for our guests! We would like to see you back in Guadalajara and at Hospedarte! Safe travel! - Hospedarte Chapu Manager

• Romania, Female, 31-40
18th Apr 2017

The terase and the garden with the hammocks were very nice; I borrowed one bike and I found it in good condition, for being for free. The laundry service - very good quality/price. The (single) room that I had and its bathroom could use some repainting/reflooring. I liked that there was also TV included, although I didn't have much time for it. If you go here you must try La Tomate Taqueria on the main street: awesome!

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
13th Apr 2017

I loved this hostel so much! Especially with the big garden in the back to just chill and relax in the hammock. Usually I try to get out and refrain from spending too much time in the hostel, but exhaustion caught up with me from traveling for the past week and I decided to stay at the hostel for the whole day and I loved it! Lounging around this cute place was so nice and I loved the ambiance. It's also super close to Chapultepec Ave (bar street). 100% recommend.

Hi Ilyanna! Thank you for the kind comments. We are glad to hear that you liked our garden and that you finded in our hostel a nice place to rest. We hope to see you back in Guadalajara! Safe travels! - Hospedarte Chapu Manager