Hostel Hospedarte Chapultepec Reviews

Efrain Gonzalez Luna 2075, Col. Americana,Half block from Chapultepec ave., Guadalajara, Mexico

Good hostel. It costs around the same as most of the other hostels, but is really nice. The staff was pretty good, the rooms were clean. I met cool people just by hanging out in the common room there, it had a great atmosphere.

• 19th May 2015
  • Mexico

The hostel was really good and the facilities well kept. couldn't say the vibe was great everyone kept to themselves. free bicycle use rocked though! it was also cool that the staff could speak some English

The best hostel in Mexico, 100% recomended.

• 25th Apr 2015

just perfect! gracias!!

• 23rd Apr 2015
  • Mexico

I really enjoyed this hostel. The travellers were cool, the staff is very helpful, there's a bar that is working at night. The hostel is located in a secure and very nice place in the city. You can take a bike and visit the historic centre, what I really recomend.

The staff doesn't do a good job at keeping things in order. There were people yelling and behaving rudely all night until 7:30am. Random people who were not staying at the hostel were allowed to enter freely and party until the early morning. I enjoy party hostels as much as the next person but at some point during the night/morning there needs to be some consideration for people who want to sleep by at least 3 or 4 am. Also the breakfast is non existent, coffee if you're lucky.

• 3rd Apr 2015

I am sorry to hear you had a bad night at our hostel because the noise from street . We also enjoy when guests RESPECT other's dreams. We make it a priority ... to make sure you have a good stay with us, so I apologize that did not happen in your case and you ve been left with a negative impression of our staff, sometimes you come across someone as you roommates with a little different idea of how to use shared space. We appreciate your comment so we can better serve our customers in the future

Great hostel. Comfortable beds, good showers. Excellent location and great backyard. The staff is really helpful and give you good vibes. The bathrooms could be a bit cleaner and better taken cared of, but they were still fine, no big issues.

Great place to stay if you're on a budget. Breakfast could improve though.

Excellent Hostel! Super clean and spacious. The staff is friendly and helpful and the location is perfect. Close to downtown, close to one of the trendiest areas in Guadalajara that is full of bars and nice restaurants. I would definitely recommend this place and I'm planning on staying here in April when I come back.

Excellent location, right near heaps of bars and restaurants. Clean rooms and bathrooms. Dorm rooms were large with enough floor space for bags, but also have a storage cupboard with lockers. Amazing large grass courtyard with hammocks, tables and chairs. There's even a whole rooftop if you need more space. Staff were friendly and helpful.

Staff are very helpful. GREAT OUTDOOR area. Good simple breakfast. Nice place too stay

My only problem really is how they handle entry to the hostel. Someone needs to open the door for you. This would've been fine if the reception was 24/7 but it's not. So sometimes, you need to ring the doorbell and wait for 30 minutes before someone opens the door for you at night.

Awesome place to stay. free bikes were a godsend and breakfast is more than enough with cereal, toast, jam, pastries

Nice hostels with a decent breakfast, a perfect location one block from chapultepec. Some of the staff are great, especially Fernanda. Disappointed by the night staff not closing the common areas after 11 pm as written on the walls, allowing people to do noise and drink all night. The kitchen also was opened at 830 and not at 8 am as stated by the rules written. The night shift guy told me that times for kitchen and common areas are old, even so I conider not proper to open the kitchen so lat

I stayed at Hospedarte 14 days and can say it is absolutely great hostel - Location is amazing - all facilities are super clean and there is a huge common area and a kitchen, and most important is the staff , all of it, is super super friendly.

Dear guest, It was a pleasure for us that you stayed all this time with us! Thanks for encapsulating the essence of our hostel and area. Please let us know if you ever need to stay in GDL again and we are always willing to help you have the best time possible.Take care and safe travels! Manager / Hostel Hospedarte Chapultepec

The Hostel is very clean and very safe, front door is lock and there is always someone working on the front desk. The only thing is that the door to acces the commune area and the kitchen is locked from11pm to 8am, so I had to left all of my food in the fridge since I had to leave the hostel at 5am to go to the airport... Even if i asked the guy before and he told me it was possible for me to acces the kitchen at night just to get my things, there were nobody at front desk to unlock at night.

Hi! Thank You for taking the time to leave us with your review. It's great to hear you felt safe and that you found the facilities clean. Sorry about the issue of your food that you left in the kitchen, I think it was a missunderstanding with our staff, anyways I will check it with the person who worked that night. Thanks again, Manager / Hostel Hospedarte Chapultepec

Cheers from NYC -- great time. Guadalajara i'll be back! www.villegasdesign.com

Hi there! Thank you for leaving a review. We greatly appreciate it and are glad you enjoyed your stay here. Cheers to NYC! We look forward to your return in Hospedarte Hostels!! Best, Manager / Hostel Hospedarte Chapultepec

Everything went great! Exept once, there weren't anymore water WHILE I was taking a shower and had soap all over me. So I had to wait to have water again. Someone ended up boiling some and I rinsed myself with that. But overall, everything was great!

• 4th Jan 2015

Thank you so so much for your lovely review!!! I'm sorry about this mishap in the shower! Water pump was disconnected at night and when we knew it because of you we just turned it on! It's good we could help you boiling some water so you could finish the bath, thanks for your good sense of humor and patience. Thank you again and hopefully we will see you again soon. :) Manager / Hostel Hospedarte Chapultepec