Hostel Hospedarte Chapultepec Reviews

Efrain Gonzalez Luna 2075, Col. Americana,Half block from Chapultepec ave., Guadalajara, Mexico

A great hostel, really nice and cool team working there. Wonderful garden with hammocks, hostel bar and nice nights with the other people living there.

• 5th Aug 2015

Had a great stay, awesome location (within walking distance a variety of restaurants and bars), so hard to find clean places and this is one of them.. I would stay here again!

• 9th Jul 2015

stayed at the hostel a few nights. place was ok. staff was friendly and solid WiFi connection. the place was pretty dead during my stay - so not exactly the hostel vibe. they have a bar they open up a few nights a week with relatively cheap beer. during my stay, only friends of the staff and a random biker crew showed up- again, not exactly a hostel vibe. also, bring bug spray. I got about 25 mosquito bites in my few nights there.

Stayed for 1 night. Good hostel in a good location.

Hostel is in a nice neighbourhood close to the bars and restaurants, and a short bus ride to the attractions downtown. Hostel has a nice garden area, and plugs at each of the beds, but facilities felt a bit worn out and in need of updating. Lockers are provided, but someone had been robbed while I was there - while I don't think this was the hostels fault as the laptop had been left out, perhaps additional measures could be taken to prevent unauthorised access to the dorms. Would stay again.

Good hostel. It costs around the same as most of the other hostels, but is really nice. The staff was pretty good, the rooms were clean. I met cool people just by hanging out in the common room there, it had a great atmosphere.

• 19th May 2015
  • Mexico

The hostel was really good and the facilities well kept. couldn't say the vibe was great everyone kept to themselves. free bicycle use rocked though! it was also cool that the staff could speak some English

The best hostel in Mexico, 100% recomended.

• 25th Apr 2015

just perfect! gracias!!

• 23rd Apr 2015
  • Mexico

I really enjoyed this hostel. The travellers were cool, the staff is very helpful, there's a bar that is working at night. The hostel is located in a secure and very nice place in the city. You can take a bike and visit the historic centre, what I really recomend.

hey thanks fot the lovely comments .We hope you do come back to visit. Thanks for choosing HI-Hospedarte!

The staff doesn't do a good job at keeping things in order. There were people yelling and behaving rudely all night until 7:30am. Random people who were not staying at the hostel were allowed to enter freely and party until the early morning. I enjoy party hostels as much as the next person but at some point during the night/morning there needs to be some consideration for people who want to sleep by at least 3 or 4 am. Also the breakfast is non existent, coffee if you're lucky.

• 3rd Apr 2015

I am sorry to hear you had a bad night at our hostel because the noise from street . We also enjoy when guests RESPECT other's dreams. We make it a priority ... to make sure you have a good stay with us, so I apologize that did not happen in your case and you ve been left with a negative impression of our staff, sometimes you come across someone as you roommates with a little different idea of how to use shared space. We appreciate your comment so we can better serve our customers in the future

Great hostel. Comfortable beds, good showers. Excellent location and great backyard. The staff is really helpful and give you good vibes. The bathrooms could be a bit cleaner and better taken cared of, but they were still fine, no big issues.

Excellent! We're glad you had a great time! Sorry about any issues in the bathrooms. Usually we receive high marks for our cleanliness. I will visit all of the bathrooms to ensure they are cleaner