Hostel Hospedarte Chapultepec Reviews

Efrain Gonzalez Luna 2075, Col. Americana,Half block from Chapultepec ave., Guadalajara, Mexico

Very friendly and helpful staff. Room was clean and nice. We really enjoyed our brief stay and would definitely stay there again as well as recommend it to others.

• 27th Dec 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Loved it!! Fantastic staff!

• 16th Dec 2014

Really enjoyed my stay and would recommend to follow travelers

Everything was great!

• Greece

My experience was very good but I think they should be more careful with the beds, I had some problems with that but the staff is very kind and they have the solution for everything.You must be available the option of reservation by telephone.

• Mexico

Great atmosphere! Staff was very kind! Gracias a Sergio por su gran servicio!

• 14th Dec 2014
  • Mexico

Well located. Nice staff. Nice common aera. Cold showers. Noisy at night time if you plan to go to bed early

I had a great time in this nice hostel, it feels like a home, I wish I could spend more days here. All the staff are wonderful! :-)

• 9th Dec 2014
  • Mexico

was so relax but for the cold its necessary more blanquets, the garden its so relax and beuty

• 26th Nov 2014
  • Mexico

One of my favourite hostels ever, great location and excellent value for what it costs.

Great guys and I love the place, is amazing

Good location for bars and cafes, little bit of a walk to downtown. Hostel was fun on the weekend but lacked atmosphere during the week. Breakfast is very basic, even for a hostel. I thought security was great until I discovered a few items of clothing missing from my (private) room. The unhelpful staff member only said "the only person with access [to the room] was the cleaner, but she wouldn't have taken them."

• 22nd Nov 2014

A very good place but you should organize more parties!

• 15th Nov 2014
  • Mexico

Great staff, excellent service and the best location in Guadalajara!

• 2nd Nov 2014
  • Mexico

It was a good time. Thnx

• 1st Nov 2014
  • Mexico

Nice people, easy, plenty of hot water. Bring pad lock for the locker if you need to lock your valuables. None provided. But felt safe and secure.

• 23rd Oct 2014

Thank you for your review. Your feedback is very important for us. We hope you do come back to visit. Thanks for choosing HI-Hospedarte! HI Hostel – Guadalajara Chapultepec/ General Manager

Very nice hostal I liked it!! Definitely if I am travelling once again to Guadalajara I am staying in the Hospedarte Chapultepec again.

• 24th Sep 2014
  • Mexico

Staff were very friendly & welcoming, and stores/restaurants were a short walk down the street

• 1st Sep 2014

Thanks for the comment! We are glad you had a great time! Hope to see you soon! HI Hostel – Guadalajara Chapultepec/ General Manager

The hostel was great, but it had spotty WiFi. I did like that the WiFi did reach the dorm room though. I also felt that the toilets were not the best... they are seriously tiny & uncomfortable to use at times. The staff is amazing though & always willing to help you out. If you are in GDL for two days I recommend staying in one near the center of the city instead of this one. It's also in the city but a good walk away from the city center.

Thanks for the helpfull comments. We recommend you that next time stay at our other branch at downtown if what you are looking for is to be near the historical centre. Hope to see you again soon. HI Hostel – Guadalajara Chapultepec/ General Manager

Loved the atmosphere

• 30th Jul 2014
  • Mexico

Excellent! We're glad you had a great time! Hope to see you soon! HI Hostel – Guadalajara Chapultepec/ General Manager