Hostel Ibiza Canoa Quebrada Reviews

Rua Broadway N. 360, Canoa Quebrada, Brazil

It's a good hostel. Great location - on the main street close to the restaurants and everything- , value for money is pretty fair and the city is amazing. Just think staff smokes too much, but as the area is big, it doesn't bother too much. If you don't like smoking, just stay a few away. If you do, you're at home. Definitely recommend the hostel anyways.

The owner and his son were very informative and accommodating. I didn't have a lock to secure my things and they lent me one. I stayed in a room with conditioning and it had a bathroom attached the room. I thought that was great. I also asked at breakfast if I wanted an egg. Hot breakfasts are always a plus!

View all Canoa Quebrada Hostels