Hostel Ibiza Canoa Quebrada Reviews

Rua Broadway N. 360, Canoa Quebrada, Brazil

The description says 24h-reception. But this, as well as the common room are closed at 23pm, no stuff after that time. Tthe hostel is reached through a donstairs restaurant, wich, after bussines-hours is open to the steet all night. So everybody could walk straight to the rooms (which at least can be locked). Also when paiying, the stuff wandet a higher price as the priced i booked for, arguing that the room was with air-con instead of fan. When booking this differencation is not mentioned.

We just stayed there for one night, but we really enjoyed it! The staff is very nice and helpfull, all rooms have air conditioning and the location is very central. We will definitly come back!

• 5th Sep 2013

Hostel Ibiza was quite dirty (insects and dust)... Hot water shower didn't work because it had broken and they didn't fix it... Breakfast fruits looked bad because they had been to long in the fridge... The owner entered in the bedroom smoking... AC was noisy... I do not recommend.

The hostel has excelent location, and the business owner is awesome. The bad thing was that he wasn't expecting us when I arrived. Had to check on hostelworld system and then let me in (in a third party room on another weird street, but still a reasonable room).

• 13th Jul 2013

Extremely helpful staff and nice friendly atmosphere, happy to let our friends come over during the evenings. Great location, right in the centre of town and good breakfast.

Ibiza hostel canoa quebrada was an amazing place! The moment you walk in the door you are welcomed by the owner emmanuel who is both friendly and informative. Emmanuel is more than willing to tell you all the best things to see. You can't ask for a better location as it is right on broadway (canoa's main strip.) this hostel is a few seconds walk from several restaurants and shops and about an 8 minute walk to the beach. If i go back to canoa quebrada I will stay at this hostel in a heartbeat.

The owner is VERY very friendly, if you need help just ask, his wife is nice, not so cool like him, but it's ok. The common area is very cool, nice play to stay and relax. Good location with a market in front and a restaurant under the hostel. Canoa is a magic place!

A really nice place the owner speak english and is a really easy going guy, the breakfast was really good, and the location is perfect

very nice hostel, clean room, nice breakfats. location is perfect! i just didn't like that they lock the common area at night!

Awesome place to get startet for a good night in Canoa. Manuel, the owner will supply you with good offers of how to spend your afternoons or early mornings haha

• 24th Jan 2013

Great place to stay and excellent attention, highly recommended.

Very rude staff. They haven't been very helpful. Good location though.

• 21st Jan 2013

I loved my stay at Pousanda Ibiza, its in a great location, the rooms are basic but clean. Manuel the owner is so helpful and went out of his way to assist me on two occasions with booking onward travel.

Good place to meet other travelers. Friendly and helpful owner that speaks good English. I stayed in a private room that was very nice. Not that the place is on the main street Broadway were all the bars and shops are, the map shows the hostel some were else.

The common room was closing at 9pm every day, the room werent cleaned everyday, the owners are very rude, breakfast is terrible, too expensive for the service supplied. The only good point about the hostel is its location in the heart of the town

Big group of young unrespectfull people. Its not true that we close at 9 (its at 23 hs),we charge R$ 30 per day per person,so its not expensive. The breakfast is complete and self service (as good as other gests find it).

I love this place!! Already stayed at hostel Ibiza twice and will go back next year. It's located in the middle of Canoa Quebrada, perfect to go out or to the beach. The owner Manuel is fluent in Portugese, Spanish and English, always friendly and very very helpful - it seems he has an answer for everything, felt like home. :) Further I met many wonderful people there, all kinds of nationalities, we had a great time. If you wanna enjoy your stay in Canoa, I warmly recommend you this place! :)

A great stay! Wonderful people, perfect location, nice clean rooms. There was even a hammock on the balcony, perfect for that cerveja on the beach induced nap in the mid-afternoon. One of the best hostels I've stayed at, Manuel and his wife are great!

• 30th Nov 2012

When we arrived at the hostel we were informed that the price in hostelworld was not the real price, and that the daily was more expensive. Also, leave our stuff in the luggage locker and when we need to leave there was no staff to open the luggage locker, it made us almost lost our bus! Other than that the hostel is good!

Very nice hostel. Unfortunately, not a lot of people there when we arrived so hard to describe the athmosphere. I would recommend it, nice location, very good restaurant, safe.

Very nice hostel, great location, excellent breakfast. Rooms are a bit small. Owners and staff very friendly. I would highly recommend it!

View all Canoa Quebrada Hostels