Hostel In Ramallah Reviews

Al-Nozha St, 12, Ramallah, Palestine, Ramallah, Palestine

You shouldn't miss a stay at Hostel in Ramallah! As a girl traveling alone around Israel and the West Bank I could not feel more safe, comfortable and welcomed. The only thing I didnt like was leaving this wonderful place :)

Awesome hostel in a great location to get around Palestine. I came for one night and stayed three. Staff are super helpful and there is a real community atmosphere. Loved it!

• 4th Apr 2015
  • New Zealand

I love this hostel. The staff and the travelers that stayed were absolutely amazing and helpful. It's like a home away from home. The location is perfect. A short walk to the center. I definitely recommend staying here. It's worth the trip! The owner goes out of his way to make you comfortable. There are community dinners made some nights and he takes you to amazing resturaunts. He will help you with anything.

Nothing bad to say at all. The staff are so knowledgeable they will ensure you get the most from your trip.

• 29th Mar 2015

This is probably one of the best hostels I've stayed at. I booked 3 nights and ended up staying a week. It's in a great location, easy walk to the centre and bus station. The staff were extremely helpful and knowledgeable and gave me contacts to ring when I travelled to other places in the West Bank for the day. They have a free activity each day which are great, especially the political tour on Friday. The hostel is clean and the shared kitchen is great. I definitely felt comfortable there!

The owner Chris makes this place. He gives a city tour, provides an excellent local insight and makes you feel very welcome. Some of the facilities are basic but it's what you can expect from most hostels. Excellent location so would recommend.

Hostel in Ramallah is very nice and clean with a terrasse on the top of the building. The staff is pleasant and helpful. Beyond the hostel, the city of Ramallah is very interesting and safe and a trip there gives a general survey of life in Palestinian territories under occupation.

It's not easy to find the hostel even with a map , but worth it when you do . Good location , good wifi , interesting guests , a bar upstairs to have a beer , and above all the Palestiaian people were lovely .

thank you :) we will consider a little bigger sign at the building and some graffiti on the front wall is already painted .... hope to see you soon

Love the staff!!!!

STAFF LOVE YOU :)

i had booked 2 nigths and stayed 5 nigths. i think that says how much i kiked it.

WE LIKE YOU TOO. HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON

I backpacked through Palestine and stayed at hostels for the first time in my life. Hostel in Ramallah was by far my favorite. Very kind staff, engaging activities, CLEAN, quaint environment, and close to everything. I will definitely be back!

thank you for your support. see you soon ;)