Hostel In Ramallah Reviews

Al-Nozha St, 12, Ramallah, Palestine, Ramallah, Palestine

After staying in a LOT of hostel, across four continents, I can safely say Hostel In Ramallah is one of the absolute best. The staff welcomed me like an old friend, inviting me out for lunch, or shisha or just hanging out. They also have an intimate knowledge of the city, cook delicious nightly dinners, run amazing tours of the surrounding towns and are perfectly located in the centre of Ramallah. Overall, an amazing stay. The perfect base for visiting Palestine.

an opinion that we treasure, yes we are so good and cheap enough :D too good to be true and we love you for your feedback this will show lots of travelers of the best choice. love you all

Very nice hostel in the very centre of Ramallah, very easy to find ! The hostel is super clean, and there's a rooftop with an amazing view all over Ramallah. Staff is great and helpful, I really enjoyed my stay there. I'll be back fore sure :-)

yes we are the only hostel with an opened roof top terrace with a magnificent view to the city a roof top bar and entertainment room where everyone gather to share there adventure stories in palestine. merci

We were looking for a place to stay in the West Bank that would help us learn more about the Israel/Palestine situation, and we're so glad we chose Hostel in Ramallah! Chris and the rest of the team are really awesome, the hostel is close to the old city and is easy walking distance everywhere. There are tours you can do each day set up by the hostel if you choose, or they can connect you with local groups in different towns based on your schedule. Highly recommended!

our aim is to give you the best for the cheapest and so far it is a great success, the TOURS we are making are amazing for those who dont have much time and looking for a good time. see you soon and thanks a lot .

I had a very pleasant experience. The people who work at the hostel are very warm and welcoming and so are the people who stay there. It's clean, in a great location, and they have really good food and tours. I would defenitely go back. I highly recommend staying there.

• 5th Jun 2015

we dont know what to say for all the beautiful comments and words from all of you. thank you and hope to see you soon.

highly recommend staying at this hostel. private room was clean and bright, location was located close enough to the bustle but away from the noise. staff were hospitable and warm, and breakfast was delicious.

;) always at your service and thank you for your support

Really awesome hostel, great staff, nice atmosphere, i was for 3 night and i meet a lot of good people and friendly, i felt like home..If i will come back in Ramallah in the future i will stay for more time..Thank you all.

• 25th Apr 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

see you soon in palestine

You shouldn't miss a stay at Hostel in Ramallah! As a girl traveling alone around Israel and the West Bank I could not feel more safe, comfortable and welcomed. The only thing I didnt like was leaving this wonderful place :)

:D you shouldn't have left, well you are always welcome to come and stay longer now you know it is a great experience being in palestine.

Awesome hostel in a great location to get around Palestine. I came for one night and stayed three. Staff are super helpful and there is a real community atmosphere. Loved it!

• 4th Apr 2015
  • New Zealand

we worked hard to create this home like atmosphere it is all about this if you are looking for a hostel so always avoid big hostels and look for a more cozy home like hostels, we have a list of the best hostels in palestine and the middle east even some in the world as well. thank you for your support and we know we will see you soon.

I love this hostel. The staff and the travelers that stayed were absolutely amazing and helpful. It's like a home away from home. The location is perfect. A short walk to the center. I definitely recommend staying here. It's worth the trip! The owner goes out of his way to make you comfortable. There are community dinners made some nights and he takes you to amazing resturaunts. He will help you with anything.

that is why we are here for to make your stay as fun as possible we are the only hostel in the region that provide such events and activities hiking and tours for free for you to enjoy a great experience in palestine.

Nothing bad to say at all. The staff are so knowledgeable they will ensure you get the most from your trip.

• 29th Mar 2015

This is probably one of the best hostels I've stayed at. I booked 3 nights and ended up staying a week. It's in a great location, easy walk to the centre and bus station. The staff were extremely helpful and knowledgeable and gave me contacts to ring when I travelled to other places in the West Bank for the day. They have a free activity each day which are great, especially the political tour on Friday. The hostel is clean and the shared kitchen is great. I definitely felt comfortable there!

The owner Chris makes this place. He gives a city tour, provides an excellent local insight and makes you feel very welcome. Some of the facilities are basic but it's what you can expect from most hostels. Excellent location so would recommend.

Hostel in Ramallah is very nice and clean with a terrasse on the top of the building. The staff is pleasant and helpful. Beyond the hostel, the city of Ramallah is very interesting and safe and a trip there gives a general survey of life in Palestinian territories under occupation.

It's not easy to find the hostel even with a map , but worth it when you do . Good location , good wifi , interesting guests , a bar upstairs to have a beer , and above all the Palestiaian people were lovely .

thank you :) we will consider a little bigger sign at the building and some graffiti on the front wall is already painted .... hope to see you soon