Hostel In Ramallah Reviews

Al-Nozha St, 12, Ramallah, Palestine, Ramallah, Palestine

Such a friendly and nice atmosphere! You will relax instantly, and feel at home at this hostel!

• 25th Jun 2014
  • Denmark

This hostel is a really nice place to stay at, the staff is incredibly helpful, it's comfortable, clean and cheap. The location is brilliant too, close to everything yet quiet!

• 20th Jun 2014

I only stayed for one night so I didn't have much time to really soak up the atmosphere. I didn't get to talk to Chris as much as I wanted to but once we did meet, he was very down to earth and relaxed. I read great things about him, but unfortunately, we only had a brief but pleasant conversation. The location was fine, close to downtown Ramallah, but farther from the nice area. My bed in the mixed dorm was clean. The bathroom was very stuffy and wet because it's shared. Cute place overall

• 7th Jun 2014

:( why why .... we are really doing our best we would think that this was a typing mistake instead of typing 9 you pressed 6 :) it happens .....

Fantastic hostel in an awesome part of the world. It has a great vibe and we found ourselves meeting a whole bunch of like minded people. The owner has done a really great job with this place and he is a really cool and friendly guy who can tell you everything you need to know about the area and anywhere else you want to go. I would highly recommend staying here.

;) thank you for the beautiful words hope to see you again in the near future.

This is a very nice, comfortable hostel. The staff are friendly and helpful. The free Saturday walking tour of Ramallah is highly recommended if you stay there.

thank you ... see you soon

This is one of the best hostels I have stayed in, ever. The two brothers who run the place and the other people who work there are helpful and welcoming. The hosteĺ´s interior layout makes it really easy to meet the other guests and the roof terrasse is the best chilling spot in Ramallah. Most amazingly, the Hostel in Ramallah manages to bring great people with fascinating stories together. Needless to say, the hostel is very clean. The breakfast was really the only drawback I could find.

• 23rd May 2014

best travelers only find best hostels... sorry for the basic breakfast we just put this on the table for those in a hurry, we encourage travelers to discover the local market that provides amazing cheap breakfast or lunch from 1-3e enjoy the spectrum of verities heavenly food.

This is one of the best hostels I know. The brothers who run it are extremely nice and helpful, speak excellent English, and can be asked anything from politics to local food. The roof terrace is also amazing.

:) thank you for your support it is appreciated...... see you soon

nice people ! lots of fun ! lots of things to do !

• 10th Apr 2014

it was a great place to stay the staff, atmosphere and facilities was amazing. really wanted to stay longer and for sure will return. Chris and Boboo are fantastic caring host and our night out in Ramallah will never be forgotten!

• 10th Apr 2014

Perfect place to base yourself for travel in Palestine. Lovely staff, a home away from home.

• 7th Apr 2014

you are welcome see you soon we hope :)

Fantastic hostel! highly recommended, you wont be disapointed if you stay here. The people running it are great, they showed us such an amazing time! The hostel itself feels more like your own home than a random hostel. Book it! Get radical! Enjoy!

Hostel in Ramallah is one of the best hostels I've stayed at. Its run by two really lovely guys, Chris and Bobo, who are ridiculously helpful and generous. They are happy to give advice on where to go, what to do and Bobo cooks a delicious Palestinian meal (thanks Bobo!). Its an amazing hostel and awesome quality for what you pay. I stayed a few nights then went back for a few more. Loved it there, I 100% recommend Hostel in Ramallah! Will definitely be back =)

thank you :) we will see you soon we know for sure

The hostel was a very nice place to stay in and the organized daytrips were interesting. We can highly recommend the place!

Crazy nice people, who really want you to feel at home, but at the same time to learn a lot about their culture and views. Very Interesting and very recommendable!!!! Check out the different tours they offer. And also the filmnights and Partys they are having on the Roofterrasse!

:) keep traveling ...