Hostel In Ramallah Reviews

Al-Nozha St, 12, Ramallah, Palestine, Ramallah, Palestine

Great atmosphere, great staff, great city!

It was a very pleasant stay! We'll be back... :)

• 29th Dec 2015
  • Couple, 41+

Hostel in Ramallah is an amazing hostel with a great staff working for it. We stayed for 8 nights and we felt very welcomed since the first moment. We also did one of the tours the hostel offers and it was very interesting. I will totally reccommend it for people who are not just looking for the touristic Palestine but also for the political aspects of it. See you soon guys! :D

Hostel in Ramallah is really a good place for a stay in the West Bank. If you not only interested in "sightseeing" in the West bank, but in the political situation and gaining some insight into the daily lives of the Palestinians, it is definitely the place to be. During my stay, there weren't to many of the offered tours, because of the lack of guest in the Hostel, but the tours we did were absolutely awesome! Book a night there, if you want to feel comfortable and welcomed in Ramallah! :)

yes if you want more to know we are just the right hostel for you . thank you all for your support and be careful from the ramallah syndrome :D you will never want to leave ... c u soon

Such a wonderful place! The hostel is very clean, the staff is very helpful and I felt very welcome. They offer small trips and information about the situation in the westbank or organize tours almost every day. Sometimes they cook dinner at night. I arrived as a solo-traveller but found friends immediately - I really enjoyed my stay there and recommend staying there to everyone who wants to visit Ramallah.

and you are 100% right ;)

Really feels like a dorm, you make lots of friends easily, the hostel has activities within the hostel, a very nice kitchen, a rooftop to hang out on, very communal place and people are really friendly here!! I loved this place, only thing I'd have to mention is it gets extremely hot and very uncomfortable to sleep in the dorms with 6+ people because of no ventilation or AC, just a fan. Other than that, really enjoyed and would recommend to anyone this hostel in Ramalllah!!

This is in my humble opinion, the single best hostel in all regards, in all of Palestine AND Israel. The staff is really friendly, and arrange tours or events almost every single day. The dorms are very clean, and the breakfast of pita, hummus and arabic salad is pretty good, for being included in the price (50 a night, try and beat that). I'd definitely recommend this hostel for anyone who wants to explore Ramallah and even the rest of the West Bank, as its position is perfect for day trips.