Hostel In Ramallah Reviews

Al-Nozha St, 12, Ramallah, Palestine, Ramallah, Palestine

Hostel in Ramallah is really a good place for a stay in the West Bank. If you not only interested in "sightseeing" in the West bank, but in the political situation and gaining some insight into the daily lives of the Palestinians, it is definitely the place to be. During my stay, there weren't to many of the offered tours, because of the lack of guest in the Hostel, but the tours we did were absolutely awesome! Book a night there, if you want to feel comfortable and welcomed in Ramallah! :)

yes if you want more to know we are just the right hostel for you . thank you all for your support and be careful from the ramallah syndrome :D you will never want to leave ... c u soon

Such a wonderful place! The hostel is very clean, the staff is very helpful and I felt very welcome. They offer small trips and information about the situation in the westbank or organize tours almost every day. Sometimes they cook dinner at night. I arrived as a solo-traveller but found friends immediately - I really enjoyed my stay there and recommend staying there to everyone who wants to visit Ramallah.

and you are 100% right ;)

Really feels like a dorm, you make lots of friends easily, the hostel has activities within the hostel, a very nice kitchen, a rooftop to hang out on, very communal place and people are really friendly here!! I loved this place, only thing I'd have to mention is it gets extremely hot and very uncomfortable to sleep in the dorms with 6+ people because of no ventilation or AC, just a fan. Other than that, really enjoyed and would recommend to anyone this hostel in Ramalllah!!

This is in my humble opinion, the single best hostel in all regards, in all of Palestine AND Israel. The staff is really friendly, and arrange tours or events almost every single day. The dorms are very clean, and the breakfast of pita, hummus and arabic salad is pretty good, for being included in the price (50 a night, try and beat that). I'd definitely recommend this hostel for anyone who wants to explore Ramallah and even the rest of the West Bank, as its position is perfect for day trips.

After staying in a LOT of hostel, across four continents, I can safely say Hostel In Ramallah is one of the absolute best. The staff welcomed me like an old friend, inviting me out for lunch, or shisha or just hanging out. They also have an intimate knowledge of the city, cook delicious nightly dinners, run amazing tours of the surrounding towns and are perfectly located in the centre of Ramallah. Overall, an amazing stay. The perfect base for visiting Palestine.

an opinion that we treasure, yes we are so good and cheap enough :D too good to be true and we love you for your feedback this will show lots of travelers of the best choice. love you all

Very nice hostel in the very centre of Ramallah, very easy to find ! The hostel is super clean, and there's a rooftop with an amazing view all over Ramallah. Staff is great and helpful, I really enjoyed my stay there. I'll be back fore sure :-)

yes we are the only hostel with an opened roof top terrace with a magnificent view to the city a roof top bar and entertainment room where everyone gather to share there adventure stories in palestine. merci

We were looking for a place to stay in the West Bank that would help us learn more about the Israel/Palestine situation, and we're so glad we chose Hostel in Ramallah! Chris and the rest of the team are really awesome, the hostel is close to the old city and is easy walking distance everywhere. There are tours you can do each day set up by the hostel if you choose, or they can connect you with local groups in different towns based on your schedule. Highly recommended!

our aim is to give you the best for the cheapest and so far it is a great success, the TOURS we are making are amazing for those who dont have much time and looking for a good time. see you soon and thanks a lot .

I had a very pleasant experience. The people who work at the hostel are very warm and welcoming and so are the people who stay there. It's clean, in a great location, and they have really good food and tours. I would defenitely go back. I highly recommend staying there.

• 5th Jun 2015

we dont know what to say for all the beautiful comments and words from all of you. thank you and hope to see you soon.