Hostel Indigo Reviews

Jurja Barakovića 3, Sibenik, Croatia

Perfect reeption upon arrival, homey atmosphere. The staff went beyond their way to see that we had everything we needed. Treated us like family all the time. Highly recommend this hostel

• 24th Jul 2015
  • Belgium

The location is great and I really appreciated the walking tour of old town. The AC was much appreciated too. I wish there was at least a water kettle for tea and coffee.

Great little hostel in the old town with a sea view. Very friendly and informative staff upon arrival and very clean throughout. The rooms were comfortable and spacious, as well as working air condition which made our stay a delight in the hot weather.

• 12th Jul 2015

Staff was extremely helpful and happy. I felt safe and happy. Hello to Indigo people, you are great!

spotless clean hostel with excellent, friendly staff. they organised a shuttle to krka for a good price. only thing lacking was a common room so it was hard to meet people from outside your room.

great little hostel. friendly staff!

Nice place ! Kind of small, a lot of small stairs but well located and the staff is really nice. The wifi isn't great and didn't work all the time. Overall, it was a nice stay !

great and quiet hostel, very clean and town is well worth a visit!

We had the apartment just round the corner from the hostel. Two single beds, kitchen, TV. Wonderful.

one of my favorite hostels ever. the beds are the comfiest I've ever had. the view is spectacular. it's right in the city center but in a quiet area where the hubbub doesn't wake you. the wifi could be a bit stronger in the rooms but it's fast. the owner is a goddess of helpfulness and kindness. bathrooms and showers are great. the partner restaurant, nostalgjia, is DELICIOUS. I extended my stay immediately and you will, too. thanks for everything !

Good Hostel, but no common room. Internet connection just next to the Reception. Nice view from the roof terrace though. Information about buses to Krka good be better.

Indigo is one of coolest hostels I've been in! Staff is amazing - so helpful and friendly and location couldn't be better! I'll come back for sure!

• 19th Jun 2015
  • Croatia

Hostel Indigo is THE place to stay in Sibenik. Nina is so welcoming, warm, and friendly, she'll make you feel right at home. The hostel has everything you could want and more: it's clean, light, pretty, the facilities work well, AND you have a beautiful view of the oceans and the mountains. The place is really quite luxurious. Also be sure to check out the family-run restaurant, Nostalgija, around the corner for great seafood. Between them, that family runs the two best businesses in Sibenik.

Lovely big apartment, and great food available at Nostalgia!

Excellent facilities and a perfect location. Thank you for making my stay so enjoyable.