9.6
Superb 221 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 221 Total Reviews
Hostel Indigo Located at Jurja Barakovića 3, , Sibenik.
Croatia
Sibenik 22000 Jurja Barakovića 3
96% 221
43.7343211 15.8912086
    Rooms available

21st Jul 2016

I enjoyed Sibenik and our stay at this hostel. The staff are incredibly friendly - Lorena and Nina are wonderful. We met some other guests who were also very nice. Weirdly, the bathroom has the best views in the place. There is an outdoor "terrace" up top, but it's not really used. We actually wish we spent more time here. Would definitely return.

18th Jul 2016

One of the best hostels I've ever been. The staff (Lorena and Nina) are amazing, they will do the impossible to satisfy your needs, they also give many good recommendations. The localization is perfect, right in the heart of old town, just felt like I was in game of thrones, a modern game of thrones. I had reserved 1 bed for 3 nights, I ended up staying 4 nights, because the hostel was really nice.

14th Jul 2016

Great hostel! Excellent location, A/C, clean rooms, and great staff. Lorena went above and beyond throughout my time there and provided great suggestions and information. Would definitely recommend and hope to return in the future!

13th Jul 2016

A truly lovely place to stay. Very clean and welcoming. The location was very close to the bus station and sea. There is a mother-daughter pair working there and they were so hospitable. I would return in a heart beat. Thank you

• England, Female, 25-30
11th Jul 2016

Really nice small friendly hostel. Great recommendations from the staff, sibenik really is lovely. Thanks so much!

28th Jun 2016

I had a wonderful staye here. There was only one other person in the whole hostel with me, so I can't comment on the atmosphere accurately, but it was nice to have everything to ourselves! The staff was lovely, especially the owner who always had a smile and was great to chat with & full of information. The bed was comfy and the showers nice. The location could not have been any better, directly in the old town and a five minute walk to St James. Would definitely stay here again!

• aaboggs2398
  • USA, Female, 25-30
24th Jun 2016

Very clean, super location right in the heart of old town but an easy 5 minute walk from the bus station. Wifi worked great and the terrace was lovely. I was concerned about there only being two toilets when I first got there, but it's really fine - the bathroom on the top floor had everything separate so you never have to wait. Staff was really nice and helpful as well :)

17th Jun 2016

One of the most beautiful views in all of Croatia! Nice place. Sadly there's no kitchen, however, and a looot of stairs.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
16th Jun 2016

Nina is a wonderfully warm host. It was almost empty (quiet season) when I arrived, so she let me have the top floor 'penthouse dorm suite'. ;) Beautiful view of the water. Had the dorm to myself almost the entire time. Very safe for me, a solo female traveller. Clean. Narrow, high staircase so not for people with injuries/issues. Would have liked a kitchen as it was expensive eating out for every meal, and maybe a common room for meeting other guests. But I LOVED it here.

• England, Female, 31-40
2nd Jun 2016

The hostel was clearly signposted throughout the town so it was easy to find and I received a friendly, personal welcome from Nina. Spotlessly clean, great location and incredible view. I really enjoyed the quiet, calm location and ambience, close to restaurants. šibenik is beautiful too.