Hostel Indigo Reviews

Jurja Barakovića 3, Sibenik, Croatia

Staff were EXCELLENT. Such a beautiful family, willing to go above and beyond to help out guests. Hostel was very clean and in a great location. Defiantly staying here next time I'm in sibenik!

• 16th Jul 2014

We've stayed 5 nights at the hostel whilst attending a salsa festival nearby. The Family run Hostel is very well located in the old town, only 5 minutes away from the coach station. Everybody is extremely friendly and helpful :-) Hot water is running at all time, Rooms are composed of 2 bunk beds so 4 people per room. The place is very clean, very important... Wi-Fi was only working on floor 1 and 2, and not on 3 and 4. Hopefully, that will be fixed quickly. Well Recommanded Hostel !! :-)

• 16th Jul 2014
  • merlin135

One of the best hostels I have stayed in. The owners were the loveliest people and I would without hesitation stay here again.

A really great place, clean and comfortable and the staff were amazing. I was there last summer with my girlfriend for the Terraneo summer festival and i can only say that the owner Nina is the most charming and helpful person ever! Few days ago i came back for the Thievery Corporation Concert in Sibenik and there was no doubt where we stay. I think i will come back for another time to have such great days in Sibenik and to hang around with Nina and the others.

• 21st Jun 2014
  • Slovenia

I visited Hostel Indigo in May 2014. It was one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Everything was soooo clean, and staff were so helpful and friendly! They showed me where I should go and taught me a lot about the city. And the view.. I was speechless! Amazing.. I was looking to the sea while I was brushing my teeth.. Also, I ate most of my meals in friendly Buffet Nostalgija, and I have only great words for it! I will definitely come back as soon as possible! Cheers! :)

• 27th May 2014
  • Spain

One of the best hostels in Croatia. Nina is very kind and helpful. She gave me a lot of useful information. Very clean and warm hostel which has a beautiful view at the sea and islands.

• 22nd May 2014
  • Croatia

A little kitchen is missing. Open hours are maybe too narrow (in May at least)