Hostel Indigo Reviews

Jurja Barakovića 3, Sibenik, Croatia

Great Hostel with exceptional customer service! Lorena went above and beyond to make me feel at home. This was one of my first experiences traveling alone in a hostel, and she made me feel so comfortable and at ease. she, gave me directions in town/ helped check the bus schedule and even helped contact my phone company when my cell stopped working. WOW! I am truly grateful. Great location, safe, and clean.

• 25th Aug 2015

Lovely rooms, big bathroom, cute terrace, good view. Not enough toilets (quite smelly too), shower curtain in communal bathroom was see-through. No kitchen or main social area so lacking in atmosphere. Staff were really helpful with us at first. Only problem was that air con was broken so it was very hot both nights. We asked for some discount for this but were only given 40p off per night each (pointless). Staff were a little rude with us about it, but breakfast was amazing round the corner!

blown away with the hospitality. the 3 woman i met on reception were super kind and helpful. pointed out where to go and recomended a really nice local resturant for me (marenda) ask about it if you want good local food. the rooms were tidy. its in a good location. i had a great experience :-)

Everything was great, thanks again! Sorry I couldn't join the walking tour. Maybe next time. ;)

What a lovely staff! Always smiling and willing to give you good tips on what to do in the city. Loved it!

• 12th Aug 2015

Nice small hostel, clean, friendly staff and co owned with a local restaurant I believe. We at are the restaurant a few times, it was very good. Rooms were clean and had AC, bathroom was on floor 3 and 5 I think which was a little inconvenient but not bad. No kitchen but we knew that ahead of time, food is fairly affordable in town. Wifi worked well also. There is no common area so I wouldn't expect to meet anyone outside of the room but it was a good halfway point stay.

Perfect reeption upon arrival, homey atmosphere. The staff went beyond their way to see that we had everything we needed. Treated us like family all the time. Highly recommend this hostel

• 24th Jul 2015
  • Belgium

Really nice hostel, the staff were amazing and it's close to everything. Would definitely stay here again.

The location is great and I really appreciated the walking tour of old town. The AC was much appreciated too. I wish there was at least a water kettle for tea and coffee.

Nice and friendly staff, clean room, enough space in the room, big drawer under the bed with padlock, clean toilet and showes, in the very center of the old city. Recommended!

Great place, nice and quiet for a good relaxing stay!

Great location, confortable rooms, staff was kind enough to wait for my check in after we were delayed. The terrace is good albeit a little small. The viw from the bathroom is breath taking

Great little hostel in the old town with a sea view. Very friendly and informative staff upon arrival and very clean throughout. The rooms were comfortable and spacious, as well as working air condition which made our stay a delight in the hot weather.

• 12th Jul 2015

Staff was extremely helpful and happy. I felt safe and happy. Hello to Indigo people, you are great!

spotless clean hostel with excellent, friendly staff. they organised a shuttle to krka for a good price. only thing lacking was a common room so it was hard to meet people from outside your room.

great little hostel. friendly staff!

Nice place ! Kind of small, a lot of small stairs but well located and the staff is really nice. The wifi isn't great and didn't work all the time. Overall, it was a nice stay !

great and quiet hostel, very clean and town is well worth a visit!

We had the apartment just round the corner from the hostel. Two single beds, kitchen, TV. Wonderful.

one of my favorite hostels ever. the beds are the comfiest I've ever had. the view is spectacular. it's right in the city center but in a quiet area where the hubbub doesn't wake you. the wifi could be a bit stronger in the rooms but it's fast. the owner is a goddess of helpfulness and kindness. bathrooms and showers are great. the partner restaurant, nostalgjia, is DELICIOUS. I extended my stay immediately and you will, too. thanks for everything !