Hostel Indigo Reviews

Jurja Barakovića 3, Sibenik, Croatia

The hostel was great, the only problem is the bathroom, to take a shower, you must to go to the fifth floor!

Indigo is beautiful hostel in the centre of Sibenik with amazing staff. Nina was really friendly and helpful. Hostel was clean with nice view from terrace. Only thing I missed here was lack of some common room and kitchen. But I spent here beautiful week and I´m going to recommend this hostel to everybody.

• 7th Sep 2013
  • Czech Republic

Without doubt the nicest hostel I have ever stayed in - Nina was so welcoming and friendly, and we had an absolutely brilliant time. We especially enjoyed our trip to Krka national park, booked through the hostel. Sibenik is a beautiful city with a warm vibe and full of interesting culture - it was the best place we visited during our time in Croatia!

A really great place, clean and comfortable and the staff were amazing. The man on the reception lent me his own rucksack for two days so I could do day trips and the owner was so good to me and even booked a hostel for me in Trogir. Also the guys at Nostalja were really nice! My only fault would be, there is a lovely little terrace but apart from that there isn't a common area or a kitchen so travelling by myself I didn't meet anyone which was a bit lonely. Still great though!

Extremely nice and gentle lady welcoming us. Very good advice about Sibenik. Nice and quiet hostel. Thanks a lot.

Really nice stay there. Small hostel, only four rooms of 4, staff is really nice and helpful. Only 2 showers at floor 5 but easy to get one (not a lot of privacy but was okay if you don't really mind). Beautiful view of the sea from rooms and terrace.

Nice place to stay. The staff is very nice and friendly. A big common room is missing mainly because it's a small hostel in the very center of Sibenik but we met very nice people in the dorm so it wasn't a big deal. Plus, it's not expensive :)

Hostel Indigo is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed. I am fully satisfied with all about the hostel.

Pros: good location, very clean with comfy beds and friendly staff. Cons: The restaurant where you get discount vouchers for right near the hostel is AWFUL! Food took forever, tasted awful (my friend ordered spinach and potato and it was just frozen spinach heated up and dumped in a bowl, water and all. My other friends fish dish was like trying to eat rubber) It's honestly really wrong to recommend it when it's so terrible and the same price/more than great restaurants at the dock.

• 12th Jul 2013

Lovely hostel, lovely staff, fantastic location :)

• 10th Jul 2013

The staff is very good and help customers . The hostel is really clean and the view from the bathroom/bedroom is amazing!

This is the best hostel that I've ever stayed at! Great location in the center of the city, extremely clean and well lit, helpful staff, beautiful view of the ocean from our window. They even gave us a free welcome cocktail at the restaurant that they own. It was a truly wonderful experience, and I would go back again in a heart beat!

• 7th Jul 2013

Very nice little hostel. Not a lot of choice in Sibenik but this was a great place to stay. Easy day-trip to Krka (they also organize excursions but I took the bus). Locks on the room doors and lockers (not the most secure lockers but they worked). Friendly staff. Showers were on the top floor (6th) so it was a bit of a trek, but not a big deal. Small hostel so never had to wait for showers/bathrooms. Easy to find for such windy little streets, look for signs on the walls in the town.

The staff are really nice and helpful. Building is freshly fitted out but unfortunately limited by its old town style and there's no common area.

Friendly staff, great location, you need to follow the directions to the letter because they're very specific, also you get 10% of your meal at this nice restaurant round the corner

Never had such a clean hostel! Right in the old town. Perfect for a calm stay because there is no real big common room and no parties going on. Just go there and relax.

Hostel Indigo is the best hostel I have stayed at. The view over the harbour from the top floor balcony is worth the money alone (this view is also given from the spotlessly-clean bathroom also on the top floor). The hostel is run by a hospitable family who are rightly proud of the region and who will make you feel at home: they also run an excellent nearby restaurant called Buffet Nostalgija and a sister hostel called Globo. Šibenik is my favourite place in Croatia and shouldn't be missed.

Its small but so charming and the view and location is amazing. Nice little terasse. Only thing missing is a kitchen. Definately a place to stay!

Hi, that's a great place! just don't book it if you are not able to climb stairs! As you can see on the pics it's one of the old-town-buildings. The rooms (2 bunkbeds = 4 pers/room) are situated above each other on 4 floors, bathroom is on the top floor! staff is super nice! A good breakfast for 5 € is served in a café close by.

Great location, right in the middle of the old town, and the staff were very nice. The restaurant they also own did good breakfast and it was cheap. Also huge bathroom and nice balcony/terrace