Superb 207 Total Reviews
Superb 207 Total Reviews
Hostel Indigo Located at Jurja Barakovića 3, , Sibenik.
Croatia
Sibenik 22000 Jurja Barakovića 3
97% 207
43.7343211 15.8912086
    Rooms available

• Scotland, Couple, 18-24
11th Sep 2015

This was a fantastic place to stay, only intended to stay one night but ended up staying for 3! Sibenik is lovely, and this apartment is modern but historic. Plenty of facilities too.

• France, All Female Group, 18-24
1st Sep 2015

Very nice and helpful staff, we spent a lovely couple of days in Sibenik. The hostel was quite clean and the vue on the rooftop is really beautiful.

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
29th Aug 2015

pretty cute hostel with really good location right in the old town. really helpful staff and lovely views out the window. only problem I had is that it would have been nice to have a kitchen

• Germany, Mixed Group, 31-40
29th Aug 2015

We had a great stay at Hostel Indigo! We enjoyed the prime location in the old town, close to both the harbour & the bus station (yet very quiet!), the great view, comfortable & clean rooms, & the friendly & helpful staff. I felt a little bit bothered there was no real privacy in the unisex shower room, though. Anyways, still loved it there!

25th Aug 2015

Great Hostel with exceptional customer service! Lorena went above and beyond to make me feel at home. This was one of my first experiences traveling alone in a hostel, and she made me feel so comfortable and at ease. she, gave me directions in town/ helped check the bus schedule and even helped contact my phone company when my cell stopped working. WOW! I am truly grateful. Great location, safe, and clean.

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
23rd Aug 2015
7.1

Lovely rooms, big bathroom, cute terrace, good view. Not enough toilets (quite smelly too), shower curtain in communal bathroom was see-through. No kitchen or main social area so lacking in atmosphere. Staff were really helpful with us at first. Only problem was that air con was broken so it was very hot both nights. We asked for some discount for this but were only given 40p off per night each (pointless). Staff were a little rude with us about it, but breakfast was amazing round the corner!

We waited for you at the hostel for 1:30 hour after closing time. At our expense we made a reservation for you at the other hostel in Zagreb for the day after. You got a discount for your second night and you have a problem with what? The see-through curtain which is not true. No kitchen which you knew before you made the reservation. Our staff that gave you their full attention even after closing time. We've never seen this amount of arrogance and lies. Shame on you! Hostel Indigo Crew

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
18th Aug 2015

blown away with the hospitality. the 3 woman i met on reception were super kind and helpful. pointed out where to go and recomended a really nice local resturant for me (marenda) ask about it if you want good local food. the rooms were tidy. its in a good location. i had a great experience :-)

• Slovenia, Male, 25-30
15th Aug 2015

Everything was great, thanks again! Sorry I couldn't join the walking tour. Maybe next time. ;)

• France, Male, 25-30
12th Aug 2015

What a lovely staff! Always smiling and willing to give you good tips on what to do in the city. Loved it!

4th Aug 2015

Nice small hostel, clean, friendly staff and co owned with a local restaurant I believe. We at are the restaurant a few times, it was very good. Rooms were clean and had AC, bathroom was on floor 3 and 5 I think which was a little inconvenient but not bad. No kitchen but we knew that ahead of time, food is fairly affordable in town. Wifi worked well also. There is no common area so I wouldn't expect to meet anyone outside of the room but it was a good halfway point stay.