Hostel Indigo Reviews

Jurja Barakovića 3, Sibenik, Croatia

This was a fantastic place to stay, only intended to stay one night but ended up staying for 3! Sibenik is lovely, and this apartment is modern but historic. Plenty of facilities too.

Very nice and helpful staff, we spent a lovely couple of days in Sibenik. The hostel was quite clean and the vue on the rooftop is really beautiful.

pretty cute hostel with really good location right in the old town. really helpful staff and lovely views out the window. only problem I had is that it would have been nice to have a kitchen

We had a great stay at Hostel Indigo! We enjoyed the prime location in the old town, close to both the harbour & the bus station (yet very quiet!), the great view, comfortable & clean rooms, & the friendly & helpful staff. I felt a little bit bothered there was no real privacy in the unisex shower room, though. Anyways, still loved it there!

Great Hostel with exceptional customer service! Lorena went above and beyond to make me feel at home. This was one of my first experiences traveling alone in a hostel, and she made me feel so comfortable and at ease. she, gave me directions in town/ helped check the bus schedule and even helped contact my phone company when my cell stopped working. WOW! I am truly grateful. Great location, safe, and clean.

Lovely rooms, big bathroom, cute terrace, good view. Not enough toilets (quite smelly too), shower curtain in communal bathroom was see-through. No kitchen or main social area so lacking in atmosphere. Staff were really helpful with us at first. Only problem was that air con was broken so it was very hot both nights. We asked for some discount for this but were only given 40p off per night each (pointless). Staff were a little rude with us about it, but breakfast was amazing round the corner!

We waited for you at the hostel for 1:30 hour after closing time. At our expense we made a reservation for you at the other hostel in Zagreb for the day after. You got a discount for your second night and you have a problem with what? The see-through curtain which is not true. No kitchen which you knew before you made the reservation. Our staff that gave you their full attention even after closing time. We've never seen this amount of arrogance and lies. Shame on you! Hostel Indigo Crew

blown away with the hospitality. the 3 woman i met on reception were super kind and helpful. pointed out where to go and recomended a really nice local resturant for me (marenda) ask about it if you want good local food. the rooms were tidy. its in a good location. i had a great experience :-)

Everything was great, thanks again! Sorry I couldn't join the walking tour. Maybe next time. ;)

What a lovely staff! Always smiling and willing to give you good tips on what to do in the city. Loved it!

• 12th Aug 2015