Hostel Inn Downtown Reviews

Zagrebacka 6 / 19, Belgrade, Serbia

A lovely hostel run by a super cool lady. If you have luggage, don't forget to say when you arrive as they have a special hook for it, and it's at the top of the building (which makes the terrace excellent!). The location is great, right near the bus/train station and about 10 minutes to the downtown area. The place was very clean and very warm, much like being at home. I liked it so much I stayed another night!

KELLI THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH !

Located right in the middle of everything in Belgrade (Train/Busstation, Citycenter, just a beeline away), but it's quite a shlep up to the 6th floor without elevator... Nice rooftop terrace though, a family-like atmosphere in this 4-room with a kitchen appartment and comparably good matresses. The restrooms could be cleaned more often.

rooms were too small 6 dorm bed room should be 4 dorm bedroom

not clean at all! you find smells, and dust, and dirt... not what you expect.

Very nice place, small and good atmosphere. Professional staff, helpfull and friendly. Stayed in a 6bed, loved the room, clean, excellent sleep quality. They've a roof terrace which definitely is a grand thing. Fast wi-fi, great menu to order food, prices beyond cheap for that quality. Absolutely recommend it.

Staff extremely helful

A few things were missing from the description, firstly the 130 steps 5/6 floors worth to walk up to get to the hostel. Secondly the check out time was an hour earlier than advertised online. It was also advertised that guested would receive a free local drink on arrival which didn't happen. Positives were a wonderfully friendly and helpful blonde haired receptionist, an excellent rooftop seating area, brand new and amazing air conditioning.

It is true we are on the fifth floor with no elevator, but we are cheap, we have a huge terrace with stunning views of the city and there is no traffic noise. Check out is at 10 am and we have changed that on hostel world and put in things to note. Hostelworld is guilty for not updating. Each upon arrival may take the free drink from the fridge, and that every worker says. It was necessary to ask if she had forgotten, perhaps during your arrival was crowded. Thank you for your kind words.

Stayed here for 20 hours and it made me want to come back to Serbia! Amazing staff who are super friendly and incredibly helpful. Lockers inside the rooms (very secure overall). Great location (walking distance to everything, bus station, grocery stores, clubs). Rooftop terrace was a great place to hang out. Kitchen is well equipped and there's a stocked fridge, so you can buy all kinds of drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic).

Staff very helpful,freindly.

Many thanks you for nice comment you left, really means a lot to us. Best wishes and best regards

We just stayed there for the very night. the hostel has a great roof-terrace with a really nice view over the city. Location is ideal for onward travel as it is really close to the bus/train station. Against the description there was no breakfast included. The lady who seemed as a neighbor and was responsible for the check-in during the nighttime did not seem that competent.

Thanks for the nice words and suggestions. You have gained the wrong impression, I'm the owner and I am very competent, but you come late at night and I did not want you to bomb the information and stories, it seemed to me that you can not wait to go to bed :) It is true, there is no breakfast and we even changed that two years ago. It is possible that it is a mistake to those governing this site, thanks for the suggestion, I'll check and will change it. All the best, you were wonderful guests:)

One of my favourite hostels yet! The Hostel was just as described, clean, comfortable, friendly environment and an amazing rooftop terrace, great spot to relax and meet other travellers! Teo really made the stay special for me and is the best hostel receptionist you could ask for, her knowledge of the city was incredible and she was so helpful and friendly, made me feel like I was with my friends back home!Downtown hostel is easy to get to from the station, only a few minutes to old town too!!

• 3rd Jun 2014

Wonderful staff, will come back next time I'm in town.

You were an excellent guest, you are always welcome, wish you happy time and a good vocation. Many thanks, we appreciate such a nice comment, really means a lot to us :)