Hostel Inn Downtown Reviews

Zagrebacka 6 / 19, Belgrade, Serbia

Staff very helpful,freindly.

Many thanks you for nice comment you left, really means a lot to us. Best wishes and best regards

We just stayed there for the very night. the hostel has a great roof-terrace with a really nice view over the city. Location is ideal for onward travel as it is really close to the bus/train station. Against the description there was no breakfast included. The lady who seemed as a neighbor and was responsible for the check-in during the nighttime did not seem that competent.

Thanks for the nice words and suggestions. You have gained the wrong impression, I'm the owner and I am very competent, but you come late at night and I did not want you to bomb the information and stories, it seemed to me that you can not wait to go to bed :) It is true, there is no breakfast and we even changed that two years ago. It is possible that it is a mistake to those governing this site, thanks for the suggestion, I'll check and will change it. All the best, you were wonderful guests:)

One of my favourite hostels yet! The Hostel was just as described, clean, comfortable, friendly environment and an amazing rooftop terrace, great spot to relax and meet other travellers! Teo really made the stay special for me and is the best hostel receptionist you could ask for, her knowledge of the city was incredible and she was so helpful and friendly, made me feel like I was with my friends back home!Downtown hostel is easy to get to from the station, only a few minutes to old town too!!

• 3rd Jun 2014

Wonderful staff, will come back next time I'm in town.

You were an excellent guest, you are always welcome, wish you happy time and a good vocation. Many thanks, we appreciate such a nice comment, really means a lot to us :)

Be aware that the hostel is on the top floor of an older building without an elevator. (After climbing up 5 or 6 floors with luggage we saw that they have a belt to pull luggage up). The staff on duty was fine and the room was quite satisfactory (though there were empty chip bags, bottles, and dust under the bed). The main issue is that there is no night shift staff. We had to check out at 4 am and knock on the manager/owner's door to return the key and get the key refund. No assistance at all.

Workers explained that off season night shift reception is two level down from the hostel, same building, and it is even wrote on the door. We also have video surveillance, so you were not alone as you thought :) You were in a room with a double bed, below which we keep a box with a winter duvet, so if you looked under the bed you saw that box :) It is true that we are on the fifth floor with no elevator, but we are so cheap, we have a huge terrace with stunning views, no traffic noise. Thanks

Very nice place with great staff! Keep it up :)

Thank you very much, a good review means a lot to us, all the best :)

Really nice rooftop terrace! Room was smallish... But hey, you're not there to hide in the room all day. It was clean comfortable and the staff were good for a chat.

Thank you thank you thank you thank you :) Wish you all the best !

I really enjoyed there.

• 20th May 2014
  • Bosnia And Herzegovina

And we enjoy to be your hosts, you are really great guests that I recommend to everyone :)

Pleasant place to stay in Belgrade, centrally located and comfortable. Terrace is perfect to have a nice time there! Victoria, thank you for your help, hvala lepa!

• 29th Mar 2014
  • Russia

We've had excellent guests, we're thrilled, we'd love to see you again sometime. Have a good trip and all the best

Everything was good except for the guest noise policy that is not applied. There was basically a party on my dorm and adjacent common room, with the guys drinking and playing games, running around the hostel drunk and I was lucky because I got there 30min before they were leaving for a club. If it's a party hostel it's ok by me, but promote it like one. If it's not, apply the noise policies.

Sorry for the noise but it was before 11pm as the girls was preparing to leave in the club. We are not party hostel but also we are not hotel so you can expect other guests speaking with each other and going out together. Also, you could tell to reception girl what bothers you so she can make them quiet. Thanks for your review :)

Great hostel. Location very close to the city center and fairly cheap. I have no complaints what so ever.

• 3rd Mar 2014
  • Slovenia

Excellent location, everything is easily reachable. Staff speaks english fluently & is always readily available for any questions and suggestions. Rooms are well equipped & clean, bathroom and toilet are in the hallway. The kitchen with adjacent dining area offers everything you need for cooking. Highlight: roof terrace! 100 sqft, sunny and quiet like no other in the area. The owners are nice & helpful, they also know some secrets to make your stay more enjoyable. Price-performance ratio is good

• 28th Feb 2014