Hostel Inn Moscow Tverskaya Reviews

Tverskaya, 27, 8th floor, appart.83, Moscow, Russia

PLEASE, DO NOT STAY IN THIS HOSTEL. The place was REALLY DIRTY. The kitchen was disgusting. We made a reservation with my boyfriend for 4 nights and they asked us to pay only 3. The last day they LEFT US IN THE STREET with the excuse that we made an incorrect reservation, which is a LIE (If so, Why didn't he tell me that when we arrived?). They LEFT US IN THE STREET, such cowards. TRUST ME AND DON'T STAY IN THIS TERRIBLE HOSTEL.

Information is incorrect. This lady make reservation in dorm room for 2 girl, but arriving with boy. We can provide for this type of guest only 3 nights from 4, we return full amount deposit, give a free gift and transfer with personal assistant to nearest hostel in the same building.

Great place to stay.

• 21st Feb 2014
  • Kremin
  • Ukraine

If you are looking for a perfect location in the city and great value for your money this is the place for you. Other details are not important.

Thanks for smile and safety stay! Now I have my home in Moscow, Russia :-)

• 24th Nov 2013
  • Georgia

A very clean and comfortable apartment in an excellent location. Ideal hostel for those who look for a quite place to stay in a center of Moscow.

• 2nd Nov 2013

Excelent location in 10 minutes from Red Square. Close to metro too. You get a real homely experience that should not be missed. Very helpful, e-mailed me great instructions to find the place (its on the main road but the entrance is around the back). Thanks very much I will definitely stay there next time.

• 2nd Nov 2013