Hostel Inn Moscow Tverskaya Reviews

Tverskaya, 27, 8th floor, appart.83, Moscow, Russia

It is really home atmosphere and very nice appartment, just two room for guest and personal key!

• 24th Jun 2014
  • Russia

We DON'T RECOMMEND this hostel. We found the staff very unhelpful. Our train arrived 10PM in Moscow. We called before leaving St. Petersburg & the staff promised to email us the directions to the hostel but did not. We called several times on the train & also after we arrived in Moscow. No one picked up. We were on the streets until 1AM & ended up going to another hotel. If you decide to go to this hostel, READ THE CONFIRMATION FORM B/C THE STAFF IS UNRELIABLE (for us that was case)

• 19th Jun 2014
  • StephanieS6991

Great bang for your buck. It is basically like a Hotel and the main street in Moscow for Hostel prices. Also, very secure.

• 4th Jun 2014

DONT GO THERE!! They are swindlers. We made a reservation for three nights for a private 3 beds room, arriving in the late evening. But when we arrived there we found that there was no room available and the manager asked us to go to another hostel. However, when we arrived to this second hostel there was no room either, and the "manager" indicated us to go to a third "hostel", which happened to be a dirty shared apartment. Conclusion, we had to look for a hostel a 1 AM without any reference.

• 29th May 2014
  • Argentina

It's really excellent hostel! No one hotel in the world don't have three staff person for 5 guests. Absolutely free welcome drink Pepsi and personal key from hostel and lockers. Personal iPad for guest!Two WiFi network for reserve connection! Good, very good!

• 14th May 2014
  • Poland

Thank you! We will be glad to see you again! Hugs!

I could write a review if I had actually found this hostel!! They sent me to another appartment on the same address, no 92. So I went to that appartment, but it appeared that was another hostel over there. They did not know where I should be, so I booked the hostel I was at instead. Because I didn't wanna spend my whole stay in Moscow trying to figure out where hostel Inn was. Besides, almost noone speaks English so you would be very lucky to be able to ask anyone for help anyway!

Thank you for your review! Your opinion is very important for us. We are sorry for all uncomfortable aspects that you had to face with. We are working hard to prevent such cases. We are happy still you liked our space. We hope next time you will come to us you can see the positive changes.