Hostel Inn

Very Good 218 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 18-24
15th Aug 2017
7.7

Fine stay. Close to centro and easy to get to by bus station. I reserved online and they charged by person even though they said it was bubbles. Ended up paying double than expected. Breakfast yummy and included but didn't give towels or soap. Towels coated $10 pesos each one, not too big of a deal but felt a little cheap and unfriendly. Best book in advance another hostel.

• Scotland, Couple, 25-30
26th Apr 2017
7.7

Good value for money as a private room was very cheap. Not the nicest room I've ever stayed it but it seemed clean enough. Laundry service was quick (although some of our clothes slightly shrunk) and I really enjoyed the free breakfast in the morning. There is no common room indoors, just a garden patio area, so we didn't see any other guests during our stay - don't think this is a hostel for socialising but okay for one night.

• Germany, Male, 25-30
3rd Apr 2017
8.0

The hostel has nice clean rooms and a grand backyard. One thing that is missing are hammocks and nice lounge chairs to relaxed. The stuff is friendly and helpful and you are close to the city center. Lockers are available but you must bring your own lock. I stayed in the hostel on a Monday night and felt a little lonely. In general I recommend visiting San Miguel de Allende on a weekend if you want more youngsters and backpackers around you.

• Australia, Male, 41+
3rd Apr 2017

Hi great hostel 4 blocks from the main square with a great outback pavilion and small garden friendly helpful staff when in san miguel Iwill be staying there again regards Paul

10th Mar 2017
2.3

The staff was so helpful with all of our questions. The location was awesome, facilities clean, and breakfast delicious. Highly recommend!

• Italy, Female, 25-30
25th Feb 2017
8.0

Breakfast is different from the other hostels, because it's not the usual continental breakfast, but rather things like chilaquiles, pancakes, ecc (portions could be a bit bigger, though!) :) I was like because there weren't that many people in the hostel when I stayed there, otherwise it'd be a bit of a problem with the bathroom, as there are just 2. Last thing, I had booked two beds in two separate bedrooms (girls-only and guys-only) for me and my friend, but they put us in the same room :/