Hostel Inn

Fabulous 215 Total Reviews

• Scotland, Couple, 25-30
26th Apr 2017
7.7

Good value for money as a private room was very cheap. Not the nicest room I've ever stayed it but it seemed clean enough. Laundry service was quick (although some of our clothes slightly shrunk) and I really enjoyed the free breakfast in the morning. There is no common room indoors, just a garden patio area, so we didn't see any other guests during our stay - don't think this is a hostel for socialising but okay for one night.

• Germany, Male, 25-30
3rd Apr 2017
8.0

The hostel has nice clean rooms and a grand backyard. One thing that is missing are hammocks and nice lounge chairs to relaxed. The stuff is friendly and helpful and you are close to the city center. Lockers are available but you must bring your own lock. I stayed in the hostel on a Monday night and felt a little lonely. In general I recommend visiting San Miguel de Allende on a weekend if you want more youngsters and backpackers around you.

• Australia, Male, 41+
3rd Apr 2017

Hi great hostel 4 blocks from the main square with a great outback pavilion and small garden friendly helpful staff when in san miguel Iwill be staying there again regards Paul

10th Mar 2017
2.3

The staff was so helpful with all of our questions. The location was awesome, facilities clean, and breakfast delicious. Highly recommend!

• Italy, Female, 25-30
25th Feb 2017
8.0

Breakfast is different from the other hostels, because it's not the usual continental breakfast, but rather things like chilaquiles, pancakes, ecc (portions could be a bit bigger, though!) :) I was like because there weren't that many people in the hostel when I stayed there, otherwise it'd be a bit of a problem with the bathroom, as there are just 2. Last thing, I had booked two beds in two separate bedrooms (girls-only and guys-only) for me and my friend, but they put us in the same room :/

10th Feb 2017
7.7

Staff was very friendly, location was perfect. Price was fantastic. My only complaint is that my sheets were DISGUSTING!!! They hadn't been changed. I've found stray hairs in my bed in almost every city I've stayed in Mexico, but this was the first time I found a dead bug and a crusty spot that appeared to be cum on my sheets. If it wasn't for that I'd have given it a perfect score.

• England, Male, 25-30
23rd Jan 2017

Great relaxed hostel in the week. More party at the weekend. Very nice place, staff also very friendly!

• England, Male, 18-24
23rd Jan 2017

¡Muy bien! Staff were excellent!

• Germany, All Male Group, 18-24
15th Jan 2017
7.7

It's alright, but not a good place to get to know people or anything. Breakfast was good and everything was really clean, I just didn't really like the atmosphere.

• England, Male, 31-40
30th Dec 2016

One of the best hostels in which I have stayed at in four years of travelling. Not only were the rooms comfortable and specious, but the staff were excellent. They were always smiling and efficient. The hostel owner also helped me out with a motorcycle that I had recently purchased and his advice and willingness to make sure that I had all the documents in order, was something that I appreciated wholeheartedly. I would totally recommend this place. A fantastic hostel in a beautiful city.