Hostel Inn Reviews

ul. Sime Milutinovica Sarajlije 15, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

I came here 2 years ago, everything was perfect. But now, there are many problems like wifi connecting area. It was really bad. I admit the location and and cleanliness are perfect.

• 13th Mar 2015
  • Turkey

Dear sir, Sorry for inconvenience about internet connetion, it is our internet supplier to blame for,we are very glad for things that you like about us and we hope you'll visit us again :) Hostel in team :)

Very friendly staff.Very clean hostel. I would recomend it to everybody.Location is great in middle of everything (caffes, historical sites etc)

• 30th Nov 2014
  • Egypt

Thank you. We hope to see you there soon :) Best regards from Hostel Inn team

I came here with my girl and omg this hostel has it all. First of all, let me start with the lobby. When we first entered, the reception was sparkly clean and smelled really good. Staff was really helpful. Specially because we needed help with the public transportation. And don't even get me started about the bed. It was sooo comfort! They offer everything free, wifi coffee,tea, hot and cold water, mini bar ,and what not. I will definitely come back here :) ... I highly recommend it!

• 29th Nov 2014

Hello Mr. Domen, thank you for such a nice comment about our hostel. Hope to see you soon. Hostel Inn Team

location is great. staff very friendly. hot water boiler in room, permanent noise. shower and toilet not very clean. sheets or blanket and pillow smelly. not expensive, so you get what you pay for! would choose another hostel next time.

• 23rd Nov 2014

Great place to stay and really good staff.

Dear, thank you so much for staying with us here. We miss u a lot :)