Hostel Inn Reviews

ul. Sime Milutinovica Sarajlije 15, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Fantastic staff, great location and probably the cleanest hostel I have ever stayed in.

My room was comfortable at this hostel . everything we needed was there , services and information from the staf were met . very centrally what I was looking for. simply and perfectly as far as cost . thank you reception for the great help regarding what I asked.

• 29th Aug 2014
  • Switzerland

It's a really small hostel. It's not bad but there are no common areas! That sucks, you don't get to meet a lot of people and also staff is not so friendly... I have to say it's a boring hostel but not the worst either.

Hello Cecilia, thank you for comment about our hostel. Our duty is to remind you that in our description box everything is explained very well and there is no need to complain about common room because you know that we don't have it or kitchen. Thank you again and good luck. Hostel Inn

Stayed in the 4 bed dorm. Beds were very comfortable. I wish I could have taken the pillow! Staff on reception all day and night who will buzz you in, so no need for keys to lose. Location was great, if you want an early night however id advise ear plugs. The hostel sits on top of a bar which has loud music until about 2am.

Welcoming, nice and helpful stuff. Excellent room and bed. Unfurtunatls there is a lack of a common room, so its hard to meet people. I liked it anyway.

Hello Sonja, thank you for kind words about us and our hostel Hope that you will come again in Sarajevo and stay with us . Good luck. Hostel Inn

An okay hostel, but we missed a common area and kitchen facilities. It was no more than just rooms and a small hallway. The staff was very friendly though and it was defenitely cheap and good value for your money.

Thank you Sandra for staying in our hostel and thank you for review. As fair as common area and kitchen we all ready mentioned that in our description box that we don't have it. But any way we are happy that you were here and also we hope that you are gonna come and visit us again. Hostel Inn staff

there are many beds, and not so many bathrooms---- but service is excelent

Really good place, well located, with a warm and cosy atmosphere. The staff is nice and the rooms are homy and well decorated. The beds are great. Good price...

• 21st Jul 2014

Everything was amazing except that in the big dorm its hard to sleep with all the street noise. Maybe keep earplugs handy for people.

Thank you Erin for kind words. Hope to see you sometimes again. All the best Hostel Inn

This is one of the best hostels in Sarajevo. My friend recommend me Hostel Inn and i am so hapy to stay in such a beautiful place. Rooms are clean, staff is so cool and its my new house every time Im in Sarajevo. Hostel is in the heart of the city and everything is so close. Thank you my friends for everything and I will be back again soon.

Hello and thank you for such a nice comment about our hostel. Hope to see you soon. Hostel Inn Team

The Hostel is quite difficult to find and has no parking. Parking in the garage across the street costs twice what the bed does. This is a sleeping arrangement only. There is no common room. They also require guests to remove shoes and wear crocs in the place. Kind of strange. The rooms are clean and economical. The staff is friendly and accommodating. So if you do not need to hang around the hostel it is good and very inexpensive.

Dear Herbert, thank you for review. In our description box we mentioned that our hostel don't have a common room and we are very sorry if you are not satisfied with our service. Hostels in this area don't have a parking place so everybody park in hotel Europa. Thank you again and we wish you all the best. Hostel Inn Staff

Awesome hostel! It was recommended by my friend from Barnard College in New York and it didn't disappoint.

• 6th Apr 2014

Your review means a lot to us . Thank you very much.Hope to see you and your friends soon again.

Had a fantastic stay!! The perfect hostel :)

• 5th Apr 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

It was our pleasure to host you and we hope that you gonna visit again our hostel and Sarajevo. Thank you for good words. Hostel Inn Team

Very nice and clean hostel. With pleasant ambient and friendly staff.

• 4th Apr 2014
  • Montenegro

Thank you Marina for staying in our hostel and for good words. Hope to see you soon. Hostel Inn Team