Hostel Inn Reviews

ul. Sime Milutinovica Sarajlije 15, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Very friendly staff.Very clean hostel. I would recomend it to everybody.Location is great in middle of everything (caffes, historical sites etc)

• 30th Nov 2014
  • Egypt

I came here with my girl and omg this hostel has it all. First of all, let me start with the lobby. When we first entered, the reception was sparkly clean and smelled really good. Staff was really helpful. Specially because we needed help with the public transportation. And don't even get me started about the bed. It was sooo comfort! They offer everything free, wifi coffee,tea, hot and cold water, mini bar ,and what not. I will definitely come back here :) ... I highly recommend it!

• 29th Nov 2014

Hello Mr. Domen, thank you for such a nice comment about our hostel. Hope to see you soon. Hostel Inn Team

location is great. staff very friendly. hot water boiler in room, permanent noise. shower and toilet not very clean. sheets or blanket and pillow smelly. not expensive, so you get what you pay for! would choose another hostel next time.

• 23rd Nov 2014

Great place to stay and really good staff.

Dear, thank you so much for staying with us here. We miss u a lot :)

Fantastic staff, great location and probably the cleanest hostel I have ever stayed in.

Dear our Peter, it was really nice to have you here. Thank you for amazing feedback. We miss you a lot and hope to have you back soon :) Cheers, Hostel Inn team

Great place, awesome staff!

Dear our "engineer", we miss you here! :) We hope your trip was amazing, and of course to see you soon here in Sarajevo. Yours, Hostel Inn team

My room was comfortable at this hostel . everything we needed was there , services and information from the staf were met . very centrally what I was looking for. simply and perfectly as far as cost . thank you reception for the great help regarding what I asked.

• 29th Aug 2014
  • Switzerland

Dear, it was our pleasure to help you :) It was also so nice to meet you. Hope to see you soon. :) Yours, Hostel Inn team

It's a really small hostel. It's not bad but there are no common areas! That sucks, you don't get to meet a lot of people and also staff is not so friendly... I have to say it's a boring hostel but not the worst either.

Hello Cecilia, thank you for comment about our hostel. Our duty is to remind you that in our description box everything is explained very well and there is no need to complain about common room because you know that we don't have it or kitchen. Thank you again and good luck. Hostel Inn

Stayed in the 4 bed dorm. Beds were very comfortable. I wish I could have taken the pillow! Staff on reception all day and night who will buzz you in, so no need for keys to lose. Location was great, if you want an early night however id advise ear plugs. The hostel sits on top of a bar which has loud music until about 2am.

Dear, We're so glad that you like it. Thank you so much for your feedback. When you come here and visit us again, we will talk about a pillow :) Greetings, Hostel Inn team

Welcoming, nice and helpful stuff. Excellent room and bed. Unfurtunatls there is a lack of a common room, so its hard to meet people. I liked it anyway.

Hello Sonja, thank you for kind words about us and our hostel Hope that you will come again in Sarajevo and stay with us . Good luck. Hostel Inn

An okay hostel, but we missed a common area and kitchen facilities. It was no more than just rooms and a small hallway. The staff was very friendly though and it was defenitely cheap and good value for your money.

Thank you Sandra for staying in our hostel and thank you for review. As fair as common area and kitchen we all ready mentioned that in our description box that we don't have it. But any way we are happy that you were here and also we hope that you are gonna come and visit us again. Hostel Inn staff

there are many beds, and not so many bathrooms---- but service is excelent

Dear, thank you for staying with us. It was really nice to meet you. Every feedback is really important for us, that's make us better, so thank you for this one. :) See you soon :) Yours, Hostel Inn team

Really good place, well located, with a warm and cosy atmosphere. The staff is nice and the rooms are homy and well decorated. The beds are great. Good price...

• 21st Jul 2014

Dear, thank you so much for such beautiful words. It was really nice to have you here. See you soon. Yours, Hostel Inn team :)

Everything was amazing except that in the big dorm its hard to sleep with all the street noise. Maybe keep earplugs handy for people.

Thank you Erin for kind words. Hope to see you sometimes again. All the best Hostel Inn