Hostel Internacional Mendoza Reviews

Espa�a 343; Barrio Bombal, Mendoza, Argentina

A great super cheap choice. Little atmosphere, but out of season so to be expected. Once a few cool people arrived even this improved.

Stayed for 2 nights and was reasonably content after the 1st. However, the following (friday) was a bit of a nightmare. We needed to get up at 530am to catch a bus and we couldn't sleep until after 230am due to absurdly loud music. We thought we were staying in a hostel, not a nightclub. Fair enough if people want to stay up and drink and party but music that loud from the hostel after midnight is far too excessive. Also smoking inside in the common room by some staff members wasn't pleasant.

• 4th Apr 2014

Couldn't get there and we couldn't cancel as no one would answer the phone and also we couldn't see how to cancel on th web site We had limited access to the web but still couldn't find how to cancel Very disappointing as we had to pay for something we couldn't cancel Peter

Many organized tours, great staff. Bbq on saturday and party afterwards was great, lots of meat and tequila. Could be a bit closer to the center but for the prize its great!

Great hostel, the staff is very helpful. The breakfast is really good!! :) Only downside is the location, but it's not unmanagable to walk...

I accidentally booked here after I was recommended hostel independencia but didn't read the name properly when booking. I only stayed for one night but that was enough - the location is a little out of the main city and I wouldn't have felt safe walking there at night. Generally didn't get a great feeling there so I moved to independencia which I really liked. Definitely a party hostel, it was a bit shabby - the cleaning staff were lovely but there is only so much they could do with the place

Of course I speak of my personal experience .. but unfortunately I really do not like yhis place... definitely far from the center and the bus station. staff not too friendly and the room was tiny, cramped, dark and narrow. the rest of the hostel was not bad .. the kitchen small but the bar was very nice. pool, internet and tour. but not really my style

++ price!! really good! + location, living room, breakfast (sweet, but I like it!), nice activities for good price +- stuff depended, some were nice, some not helpful etc. - little beds (bad for tall people), WiFi did work, but not really, e.g. i could not use WhatsApp or Facebook but write emails with my smartphone - - not clean! bad bathrooms! cant lock the door from outside, so the smell comes in the room and you do not want to shower there ...

Besides the good facilities, the bathroom of my room was not good and the toilet was always glogged and smelling bad, the hostel was very desorganized. I had a really bad experience with that because I had to pay one night twice because the atendent said I didnt paid in the night before, what I did. So what I recomend for the people that goes there is always to ask for a receipt.

Great hostel with very helpful and friendly staff - especially Paula. Activities and trips organised every day, and not far from the central district.

Thank you so much!!! Paula is the best ;-)

This was a disappointment. We cut our stay short as the we found the place very dirty, dark, scruffy and depressing. The rooms were very hot and tiny. The bathroom looked like it has not been cleaned in a while and our feet were black after walking on the floor in the room. Cutlery was dirty and the kitchen looked uncared for. The only plus point was the fabulous manager and reception staff.

Feel bad giving a low rating as the people were nice. Room was stuffy. Hostel was empty tho most of town was. Booked activities which got cancelled two days in a row. No one showed and never called so we wasted two days waiting. Ok- not the hostels fault but the tour agency, but theyre working with these people and frankly it was unacceptable. Some of the workers dont speak any english so we just got no information. Ok its argentina but dont call it 'internacional hostel' then...

Pretty average hostel. Big communal and bar area however not much atmosphere. A little out of the way and weird dirty rag mop thing in the bathroom. 6 bed dorms are crammed with not much room.

Hola! Yes, it's still low season... Come back in high season, you're gonna love it! Cheers!

Nice stuff in the hostel! Helped us really a lot to book some trips. Had a good time there :-)

We're glad that you liked it! We're happy to hear that people enjoy their stay with us! Thank you!

Staff was very helpful and nice. Location was just OK. They have a few more locations that are better. Accommodation is basic no frills; bring your own towel and soap. Breakfast was decent but basic. Overall the staff is what made this hostel above average.

Thank your for your nice comment! We now have towels and soap available at reception for our guests :-)

I generally enjoyed this hostel. However, its location is less than ideal. It's definitely a walk to the center. The wifi was another let down. It barely stretched to the bar, so there was definitely no wifi in the rooms, which was unfortunate. On a positive note, the breakfast was amazing! Fresh medialunas every day, cereal, fruit, etc.

Hi there! Thank your for your comment! The Wi-Fi is not working in the rooms, but is in all the common rooms! Regards

Please keep in the way you are doing! Hope to be back there in Mendoza :)

• 9th Nov 2013
  • Argentina

Of course you have to come back, you will be always welcome in our hostel. Thanks for your opinion, we appreciate that. Beso!

Great place. Lots of activities lots of fun.

It seems like your stay here was really fun and that's awesome. Thanks for your comment! Regards

The staff were extremely knowledgeable and helpful.

• 31st Oct 2013

Hi! Thank you very much for your comment. You will be always welcome around here. Regards!!!

This was my second time staying in this lovely hostel. It's easy to find, it's clean, it's got a pool, the breakfast is great (if you're down for sugary goodness), it's comfy, it's organised and there's always something going on. The strongest point of the hostel is the staff who are extremely friendly and helpful, and not to mention absolutely gorgeous (the girls, hehe).

• 27th Oct 2013

We appreciate your comment, thank you very much! I'ts really helpful for us. And we will be happy to see you again around Mendoza. Regards!!!