Hostel Internacional Mendoza Reviews

Espa�a 343; Barrio Bombal, Mendoza, Argentina

I stayed a week in the hostel as I loved Mendoza. The living room is huge and welcoming. There is plenty of activities offert by the receptionist who help you to organise your trip in that town. The hostel atmosphere is convenient and warm, most of all wednesday and friday for the pizza party and the traditional barbecue. At 5 bloks from the micro center, you are close to an amazing Irish Pub, a vegetarian self service and the big supermarket. Good remembers, good feelings with people.

• 5th Sep 2014
  • Argentina

Really cool Hostel !One of the cheaper of Mendoza and one of the coolest too,with 2 big party a week where all the people from hostel Mendoza inn,hostel Campo base and hotel Aragon come to eat pizza or tipical barbecue"asado" dance and drink free tequila !Good staff with big smile and energy,big + for Gaston who is all the time joking and putting good music !

Well what can I say...I've enjoyed my stay here! My only regret is that I can't stay longer. The staff here is unbelievably friendly. They coordinated a horseback riding tour for me, they have weekly parties (pizza party and asados). I eat with them every day while I'm looking for work. It's like a big family here. I hope to stay in contact with these people. It is such a refreshing change from my 3 month stay in Buenos Aires. I highly recommend this hostel!

This hostel is the cheapest in Mendoza, so you shouldn't expect much. Stuff was nice though and the breakfast was quite good.

The hostel is large, with a truly homely, welcoming and always friendly! The breakfast is varied and endless! The cleaning is continuous and timely! I had to stop only two days and finally I stayed here for six nights, taking advantage of the many activities that Mendoza offers and that the same hostel organizes daily: rafting, horseback riding, hiking, wine tours, pizza party and barbecue with the famous "asado". A hug and special thanks to the dear and delightful Federico, Gastón and Keila...

A great super cheap choice. Little atmosphere, but out of season so to be expected. Once a few cool people arrived even this improved.

Stayed for 2 nights and was reasonably content after the 1st. However, the following (friday) was a bit of a nightmare. We needed to get up at 530am to catch a bus and we couldn't sleep until after 230am due to absurdly loud music. We thought we were staying in a hostel, not a nightclub. Fair enough if people want to stay up and drink and party but music that loud from the hostel after midnight is far too excessive. Also smoking inside in the common room by some staff members wasn't pleasant.

• 4th Apr 2014

Couldn't get there and we couldn't cancel as no one would answer the phone and also we couldn't see how to cancel on th web site We had limited access to the web but still couldn't find how to cancel Very disappointing as we had to pay for something we couldn't cancel Peter