Hostel Internacional Mendoza Reviews

Espa�a 343; Barrio Bombal, Mendoza, Argentina

Thieving staff, don't stay here. Bad review due to having $100 stolen from my bag in the 'secure' bag storage after I had checked out and left bags for the day before leaving town. I shared a taxi with another guy to the bus station who told me he and another girl had money stolen from their bags while in storage. Only when I arrived at the station I discovered that i was robbed too. Clever, wait until evening to steal from people who won't be back. Emailed hostel, not interested in helping.

• 17th Mar 2015

Poor WiFi The pool is awesome!

Staff is awsome, reception, cleamimg, bar all is perfect. A very special thanks to Mauro for his help and assistance. Next time we come in Mendoza we will go in this hostel for sure. The kitchen could be improved with more utensil.

Sometimes it was very loud in the evening The beds are not very comfortable (saggy mattress)

No wifi, only if you sit in 1 spot in the hostel and doesn't even work most of the time.Swimming pool looked dirty so we didn't use.Shower leaks all over the bathroom floor

Nice hostel, really cheap! Breakfast was okay. Located just a little far away from the centre though. In the room with 4 people was really hot and no fan. Their pizza night was a disappointment. But overall the hostel was a good value for the money you pay.

one of the best hostels i'v been! whorth every peso!

Value for money very good. Security could improve.

The pool was filthy! If you go in you'll at least be putting all those pre travelling jabs to good use - but be prepared for another trip to the doctor for more! Stayed 2 nights and it did a job but heard about free wine hour and pancakes at other hostels in Mendoza. Also I'm not a fan of being forced to buy alcohol from the hostel bar rather than buying my own from a supermarket...

• 19th Jan 2015
  • Wales

We arrived early in the morning from an overnight bus ride and could check in already to get some sleep, free of charge!

This is THE hostel in Mendoza!! Great space, you have the chance to meet a lot of people who are nice and also good places inside the very hostel like Carajos bar and swimming pool. Had a blast!

• 2nd Jan 2015
  • Chile

The best breakfast with freshly baked medialunas, bread and even oranges to squeeze fresh juice and unlimited coffee, tea, milk cereals etc! And the price was ridiculous, I'd say I almost stayed for free! Location ok, a bit of a walk to the centre or bus station.

Too far out of town

Great vibe and common areas. Kitchen was a little small (and lacked a lot of utensils and playes, etc.) and the wifi didn't work a lot of the time. But the entire hostel was pretty clean. Rooms and bathrooms were clean! Staff was helpful. Location is a little out of the way from bars and some restaurants but i didn't mind walking too much!

Very nice hostel, friendly and helpful staff. Only the kitchen is to small for the hostel and there is not enough equipment.

A good, solid Hostel to spend some nights in. The staff was really supportive and the rooms were fine. WiFi was good and reliable in the main area and at the bar.

They had double booked when we had arrived! I booked 2 nights, but they didn't have a room for us, so they found us another hostel 5/10 min away, we came back the next day, stayed the second night! And at 1:30 am a girl came banging on our door, they had given up her room but not told her, to accommodate us! Don't think I would stay here gain, too much hassle!

The kitchen was non existent, didn't even have spoons. The wifi kept cutting out. They didn't clean our room once, the bin was overflowing. No air con in the room. The staff couldn't help on how to get places via bus. The staff spent most of the time smoking/chatting to each other rather than helping. The email the hostel send you with directions had a link to google maps however it sent me to the wrong hostel. I booked 4 nights

great hostel with a friendly environment. staffs are always helpful and they are always down to drink with you. the hostel is incredibly affordable and I ended up staying for a week although initially i was only planning to stay for 2days. the only complaint I have is the slow wifi. I could send messages but couldn't send pictures. However this place has so much to offer that I couldn't care less about the slow internet. Thank you hostel international for everything!

This barn of a hostel really could do with a good deep clean as it's rather grubby. It could also do with a properly equipped kitchen and being a few blocks nearer the centre of town. Lastly, it could do with staff who while being friendly and welcoming aren't also trying to (somewhat pushily) sell you the hostel's (relatively expensive) tours and events. On the plus side, though, it is very, very cheap if you book online.