Hostel Internacional Mendoza Reviews

Espa�a 343; Barrio Bombal, Mendoza, Argentina

You should have locks to rent on the hostel. Excellent staff and good parties.

• 19th Sep 2014
  • Colombia

Amazing hostel - have been to Mendoza a few times now and this was by far one of best hostels I've been to!

The staff were very friendly and helpful. The shower in our room wasn't working and they helped us immediately to change rooms. Kitchen and eating area was spacious and well equipped. Wifi kept dropping out in common areas.

Really cool staff.At the reception they speak spanish and english.I met lot of people at the barbecue party it was good !

• 16th Sep 2014

I stayed a week in the hostel as I loved Mendoza. The living room is huge and welcoming. There is plenty of activities offert by the receptionist who help you to organise your trip in that town. The hostel atmosphere is convenient and warm, most of all wednesday and friday for the pizza party and the traditional barbecue. At 5 bloks from the micro center, you are close to an amazing Irish Pub, a vegetarian self service and the big supermarket. Good remembers, good feelings with people.

Really cool Hostel !One of the cheaper of Mendoza and one of the coolest too,with 2 big party a week where all the people from hostel Mendoza inn,hostel Campo base and hotel Aragon come to eat pizza or tipical barbecue"asado" dance and drink free tequila !Good staff with big smile and energy,big + for Gaston who is all the time joking and putting good music !

Well what can I say...I've enjoyed my stay here! My only regret is that I can't stay longer. The staff here is unbelievably friendly. They coordinated a horseback riding tour for me, they have weekly parties (pizza party and asados). I eat with them every day while I'm looking for work. It's like a big family here. I hope to stay in contact with these people. It is such a refreshing change from my 3 month stay in Buenos Aires. I highly recommend this hostel!

This hostel is the cheapest in Mendoza, so you shouldn't expect much. Stuff was nice though and the breakfast was quite good.

The hostel is large, with a truly homely, welcoming and always friendly! The breakfast is varied and endless! The cleaning is continuous and timely! I had to stop only two days and finally I stayed here for six nights, taking advantage of the many activities that Mendoza offers and that the same hostel organizes daily: rafting, horseback riding, hiking, wine tours, pizza party and barbecue with the famous "asado". A hug and special thanks to the dear and delightful Federico, Gastón and Keila...