Hostel Internacional Mendoza Reviews

Espa�a 343; Barrio Bombal, Mendoza, Argentina

Very nice hostel, friendly and helpful staff. Only the kitchen is to small for the hostel and there is not enough equipment.

A good, solid Hostel to spend some nights in. The staff was really supportive and the rooms were fine. WiFi was good and reliable in the main area and at the bar.

They had double booked when we had arrived! I booked 2 nights, but they didn't have a room for us, so they found us another hostel 5/10 min away, we came back the next day, stayed the second night! And at 1:30 am a girl came banging on our door, they had given up her room but not told her, to accommodate us! Don't think I would stay here gain, too much hassle!

The kitchen was non existent, didn't even have spoons. The wifi kept cutting out. They didn't clean our room once, the bin was overflowing. No air con in the room. The staff couldn't help on how to get places via bus. The staff spent most of the time smoking/chatting to each other rather than helping. The email the hostel send you with directions had a link to google maps however it sent me to the wrong hostel. I booked 4 nights

great hostel with a friendly environment. staffs are always helpful and they are always down to drink with you. the hostel is incredibly affordable and I ended up staying for a week although initially i was only planning to stay for 2days. the only complaint I have is the slow wifi. I could send messages but couldn't send pictures. However this place has so much to offer that I couldn't care less about the slow internet. Thank you hostel international for everything!

This barn of a hostel really could do with a good deep clean as it's rather grubby. It could also do with a properly equipped kitchen and being a few blocks nearer the centre of town. Lastly, it could do with staff who while being friendly and welcoming aren't also trying to (somewhat pushily) sell you the hostel's (relatively expensive) tours and events. On the plus side, though, it is very, very cheap if you book online.

You should have locks to rent on the hostel. Excellent staff and good parties.

• 19th Sep 2014
  • Colombia

Amazing hostel - have been to Mendoza a few times now and this was by far one of best hostels I've been to!

The staff were very friendly and helpful. The shower in our room wasn't working and they helped us immediately to change rooms. Kitchen and eating area was spacious and well equipped. Wifi kept dropping out in common areas.

Really cool staff.At the reception they speak spanish and english.I met lot of people at the barbecue party it was good !

• 16th Sep 2014

I stayed a week in the hostel as I loved Mendoza. The living room is huge and welcoming. There is plenty of activities offert by the receptionist who help you to organise your trip in that town. The hostel atmosphere is convenient and warm, most of all wednesday and friday for the pizza party and the traditional barbecue. At 5 bloks from the micro center, you are close to an amazing Irish Pub, a vegetarian self service and the big supermarket. Good remembers, good feelings with people.

Really cool Hostel !One of the cheaper of Mendoza and one of the coolest too,with 2 big party a week where all the people from hostel Mendoza inn,hostel Campo base and hotel Aragon come to eat pizza or tipical barbecue"asado" dance and drink free tequila !Good staff with big smile and energy,big + for Gaston who is all the time joking and putting good music !

Well what can I say...I've enjoyed my stay here! My only regret is that I can't stay longer. The staff here is unbelievably friendly. They coordinated a horseback riding tour for me, they have weekly parties (pizza party and asados). I eat with them every day while I'm looking for work. It's like a big family here. I hope to stay in contact with these people. It is such a refreshing change from my 3 month stay in Buenos Aires. I highly recommend this hostel!