Hostel Internacional Mendoza Reviews

Espa�a 343; Barrio Bombal, Mendoza, Argentina

This hostel is the cheapest in Mendoza, so you shouldn't expect much. Stuff was nice though and the breakfast was quite good.

The hostel is large, with a truly homely, welcoming and always friendly! The breakfast is varied and endless! The cleaning is continuous and timely! I had to stop only two days and finally I stayed here for six nights, taking advantage of the many activities that Mendoza offers and that the same hostel organizes daily: rafting, horseback riding, hiking, wine tours, pizza party and barbecue with the famous "asado". A hug and special thanks to the dear and delightful Federico, Gastón and Keila...

A great super cheap choice. Little atmosphere, but out of season so to be expected. Once a few cool people arrived even this improved.

Stayed for 2 nights and was reasonably content after the 1st. However, the following (friday) was a bit of a nightmare. We needed to get up at 530am to catch a bus and we couldn't sleep until after 230am due to absurdly loud music. We thought we were staying in a hostel, not a nightclub. Fair enough if people want to stay up and drink and party but music that loud from the hostel after midnight is far too excessive. Also smoking inside in the common room by some staff members wasn't pleasant.

• 4th Apr 2014

Couldn't get there and we couldn't cancel as no one would answer the phone and also we couldn't see how to cancel on th web site We had limited access to the web but still couldn't find how to cancel Very disappointing as we had to pay for something we couldn't cancel Peter

Many organized tours, great staff. Bbq on saturday and party afterwards was great, lots of meat and tequila. Could be a bit closer to the center but for the prize its great!

Great hostel, the staff is very helpful. The breakfast is really good!! :) Only downside is the location, but it's not unmanagable to walk...

I accidentally booked here after I was recommended hostel independencia but didn't read the name properly when booking. I only stayed for one night but that was enough - the location is a little out of the main city and I wouldn't have felt safe walking there at night. Generally didn't get a great feeling there so I moved to independencia which I really liked. Definitely a party hostel, it was a bit shabby - the cleaning staff were lovely but there is only so much they could do with the place

Of course I speak of my personal experience .. but unfortunately I really do not like yhis place... definitely far from the center and the bus station. staff not too friendly and the room was tiny, cramped, dark and narrow. the rest of the hostel was not bad .. the kitchen small but the bar was very nice. pool, internet and tour. but not really my style

++ price!! really good! + location, living room, breakfast (sweet, but I like it!), nice activities for good price +- stuff depended, some were nice, some not helpful etc. - little beds (bad for tall people), WiFi did work, but not really, e.g. i could not use WhatsApp or Facebook but write emails with my smartphone - - not clean! bad bathrooms! cant lock the door from outside, so the smell comes in the room and you do not want to shower there ...