8.4
Fabulous 984 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 984 Total Reviews
Hostel Internacional Mendoza Located at Espaa 343; Barrio Bombal, , Mendoza.
Argentina

Muy bueno

• USA, Male, 25-30
11th Jan 2017
6.0

I rarely go out of my way to write reviews but this hostel is definitely one that I would recommend against. Although the staff were mostly friendly enough, the atmosphere was hot and crowded and I got the distinct impression that my bed had dirty sheets. The wifi didn't work in the rooms and my travelling buddy and I were put in different rooms despite an extra bed in my room, and despite the fact that we booked the hostel the day before. It's obvious why this hostel was so very affordable.

• Argentina, Male, 25-30
6th Jan 2017
6.0

Overall was ok. The location is not the best but you can still go walking to most places. But I have complaints: In my room, there was no AC nor a fan, having to spend two nights trying to sleep with 30°C+. And also, out of 4 lockers in the room, 2 of them were broken so I couldn't secure my luggage. The lady at the front desk seemed like if she doesn't want to work there at all. She makes you not wanting to ask her anything. I would only recommend this hostel if you are on a low budget.

7.7

Nice hostel for the price-- very affordable and we were just passing by. Unlike other hostels I've been to, they don't provide towels or a safe spot to store luggage. But very affordable.

4th Jan 2017

Nice hostel located close to the bus station with very friendly staff! Great atmosphere to meet people and hang out. The hostel offers an array of trips and activities to do outside Mendoza. One of the best hostels I stayed in Argentina. Great value too!

• Canada, Male, 31-40
4th Jan 2017

Great staff, great location, great facility. Everything you would want out of a hostel! I will come back next time I'm in Mendoza!

• England, All Male Group, 25-30
3rd Jan 2017

AMAZING FRIENDLY HOSTEL ! Horse riding at sunset was class, followed by the best bbq steak I've ever tasted! NICE COLD POOL ! THANK YOU GATSON FOR EVERYTHING, AMAZING HOST ! AARON ASWELL CHEERS ! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

• England, Female, 25-30
2nd Jan 2017

Me and my friends really enjoyed our stay at this hostel. It's really social and the staff are great (shout out to Gaston!) Amazing value for having use of a pool, shared kitchen including BBQ and free breakfast. You can also easily book tours from reception. Only downsides were how hot the hostel got (need more fans and better air conditioning in the bedrooms), and mattresses & pillows need upgrading asap. For the price though you can't really complain!

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
2nd Jan 2017

We really enjoyed our stay here. The hostel itself could do with a makeover (I think they are in the process of doing) and some new bed linen wouldn't go amiss. However we were upgraded to a better room when our lockers didn't work, at no extra cost. The staff, especially Gaston, were extremely helpful and friendly. They organised all our tours for us, and the horse riding in particular was fantastic. It's a very cheap and good place to stay in Mendoza, with a chilled out but fun vibe.

• USA, All Male Group, 25-30
1st Jan 2017
7.7

First off, the staff here is incredible. They were extremely accommodating and helpful, and genuinely concerned whether we were enjoying ourselves. The location is decent, with everything in town being walking distance. The common areas are pretty comprehensive, though they could use some more comfortable furniture. The air conditioning is... Unreliable. I would definitely stay here again, but not in the summer months.