Hostel Internacional Mendoza Reviews

Espa�a 343; Barrio Bombal, Mendoza, Argentina

Helpfull staff. Nice bedroom and shower. Good breakfast. Great livingroom and the kitchen can Be improved (lack of material)

Really good staff , you will really enjoy Sergio the boss of the hostel

• 7th May 2015

Assado was excellent, a bigger kitchen would be better for other days. overall one of the nicer hostels I was in in Argentina

Thieving staff, don't stay here. Bad review due to having $100 stolen from my bag in the 'secure' bag storage after I had checked out and left bags for the day before leaving town. I shared a taxi with another guy to the bus station who told me he and another girl had money stolen from their bags while in storage. Only when I arrived at the station I discovered that i was robbed too. Clever, wait until evening to steal from people who won't be back. Emailed hostel, not interested in helping.

• 17th Mar 2015

Poor WiFi The pool is awesome!

Hi, we're sorry you had problems with the WiFi, we are taking all the steps necessary to improve the WiFi signal so that we can all enjoy the internet connection. Please, come back soon to have more fun. Kisses

Great hostel for meeting people, clean and good wifi. Location was good too. Would just say that the rooms are pretty cramped. But the staff were great and ve helpful. Breakfast was good too - not just the usual bread and jam!

Staff is awsome, reception, cleamimg, bar all is perfect. A very special thanks to Mauro for his help and assistance. Next time we come in Mendoza we will go in this hostel for sure. The kitchen could be improved with more utensil.

Hi, thanks for your comment! He are very happy you had fun at Hostel International and we are looking forward to seeing you again very soon. Kisses

Sometimes it was very loud in the evening The beds are not very comfortable (saggy mattress)

Hi , we are sorry you couldn't sleep well. We are capacitating receptionists so that they make sure they play the right music at different times of the day and be careful with the volume. Hope you come back soon