Hostel Internacional Mendoza Reviews

Espa�a 343; Barrio Bombal, Mendoza, Argentina

Really good staff , you will really enjoy Sergio the boss of the hostel

• 7th May 2015

Assado was excellent, a bigger kitchen would be better for other days. overall one of the nicer hostels I was in in Argentina

Thieving staff, don't stay here. Bad review due to having $100 stolen from my bag in the 'secure' bag storage after I had checked out and left bags for the day before leaving town. I shared a taxi with another guy to the bus station who told me he and another girl had money stolen from their bags while in storage. Only when I arrived at the station I discovered that i was robbed too. Clever, wait until evening to steal from people who won't be back. Emailed hostel, not interested in helping.

• 17th Mar 2015

Poor WiFi The pool is awesome!

Hi, we're sorry you had problems with the WiFi, we are taking all the steps necessary to improve the WiFi signal so that we can all enjoy the internet connection. Please, come back soon to have more fun. Kisses

Staff is awsome, reception, cleamimg, bar all is perfect. A very special thanks to Mauro for his help and assistance. Next time we come in Mendoza we will go in this hostel for sure. The kitchen could be improved with more utensil.

Hi, thanks for your comment! He are very happy you had fun at Hostel International and we are looking forward to seeing you again very soon. Kisses

Sometimes it was very loud in the evening The beds are not very comfortable (saggy mattress)

Hi , we are sorry you couldn't sleep well. We are capacitating receptionists so that they make sure they play the right music at different times of the day and be careful with the volume. Hope you come back soon

No wifi, only if you sit in 1 spot in the hostel and doesn't even work most of the time.Swimming pool looked dirty so we didn't use.Shower leaks all over the bathroom floor

Hi , we're sorry you couldn't enjoy the pool. Feel free to come back whenever you want and we'll make sure you are able to use the pool. Regards

Nice hostel, really cheap! Breakfast was okay. Located just a little far away from the centre though. In the room with 4 people was really hot and no fan. Their pizza night was a disappointment. But overall the hostel was a good value for the money you pay.

Hi, we have improved our pizza night, I'm sorry you couldn't enjoy it. Although, we hope you come back soon and enjoy our improved version of it

one of the best hostels i'v been! whorth every peso!

Hi, we're very glad you enjoyed your stay at Hostel International and hope you come back pretty soon!

Value for money very good. Security could improve.

Hi, we´re working hard to improve security. We hope you come back soon and enjoy your stay here. Regards

The pool was filthy! If you go in you'll at least be putting all those pre travelling jabs to good use - but be prepared for another trip to the doctor for more! Stayed 2 nights and it did a job but heard about free wine hour and pancakes at other hostels in Mendoza. Also I'm not a fan of being forced to buy alcohol from the hostel bar rather than buying my own from a supermarket...

Hi, we are very sorry that you couldn't enjoy the pool. We try now to have it as clean as possible, though we lack the amount of staff members to spend the time needed getting the pool clean and ready for our guests. We are working very hard to improve our guests' stay.

We arrived early in the morning from an overnight bus ride and could check in already to get some sleep, free of charge!

Hi , we´re very glad you enjoyed your stay here! Of course we understand you come very tired after a bus trip and we always try to give you the room as soon as possible so that you feel comfortable and rest as much as you can. We hope to see you back soon! Regards