Fabulous 915 Total Reviews
Fabulous 915 Total Reviews
Hostel Internacional Mendoza Located at Espaa 343; Barrio Bombal, , Mendoza.
Argentina
Mendoza 5500 Espa�a 343; Barrio Bombal
86% 915
-32.9001280 -68.8445699
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 18-24
14th Aug 2016

Had a good stay here. Was only there for 1 night/2 days but would recommend. Staff were very friendly and even allowed me to have breakfast when I arrived at 8am off an overnight bus. Only complaint would be that I was put in a room by myself - while perhaps a luxury part of the reason I choose dorm rooms is for the ease of meeting fellow travellers. Otherwise no complaints, and the hostel organises all the tours you could want to do in Mendoza!

• England, Female, 18-24
8th Aug 2016

Good breakfast with croissants, bread, cereal, fruit and biscuits! Friendly staff and good value for money activities like the wine bike tour

• Australia, Male, 18-24
6th Aug 2016

This is such an amazing hostel, the staff are fantastic and helpful with anything, organised activities are good and worthwhile. Facilities good and beds comfortable and clean.. Huned percent worthwhile

6th Aug 2016
8.0

Nice hostel with friendly staff and clean rooms. Breakfast pretty good, and there is a pool although it was closed when I was there since it was too cold. Try to come on a Friday or Saturday since they offer a parilla and take people out to a disco club.

• USA, Female, 18-24
16th Jul 2016

The hostel was great. The only problem was when we first arrived, the person working tried to charge us for 6 people because we were in a six person room, but there was only five of us. Luckily another employee stepped in and figured everything out. After that, the trip was great.

• Netherlands, Female, 25-30
29th Jun 2016
8.0

The staff is very welcoming, perfect location also! the negative part is that wifi doesn't work in the rooms and the breakfast is very simple.

• Italy, Male, 31-40
1st Jun 2016

Nice and friendly staff who will help u for everything u need, the rooms are nice with a private bathroom and cleaned every day. breakfast every morning. the hostel is positiones in the center of Mendoza, and everything can be reached without effort. everything for a nice price!

• Austria, Male, 18-24
26th May 2016

Nice people, nice staff, worked all out the way I wanted it to! Also always a Great Group to Hang with in the Evening. 👍🏼

• USA, Male, 25-30
14th May 2016

It's great! The staff is very nice, they basically chatted me up right away despite my poor Spanish skills. I have met several other travelers in the common area, and had drinks/ listened to music together. The staff even put on a proper Argentine Asado for myself and the other guests. It was SOOO tasty. They even went above and beyond by preparing extra veggies for me! :D The rooms are decent and have their own bathroom included. I would recommend this to anyone. (Even in the off-season!)

• katieschwarz2175
  • USA, Female, 25-30
6th May 2016
2.6

Where to begin with the Hostel Internacional Mendoza? The pillows seem a good start, I think that instead of calling them pillows I should refer to them as ancient cushions faded brown with dirt and use, so thoroughly used that the middle of the cushion was a vast ravine surrounded on either side by cushion that has been so compacted by use that it's rock solid. The sheets seem like an obvious choice for my next topic; they had that delightfully ambiguous feeling of wet or cold, in summary awful

We appreciate your comment and we want to let you know that we have already proceeded to change the hostel pillows and sheets . We want to offer you a free night for whenever you return to Mendoza , so you can check that your comment was really important for us. We thank you very much for staying with us and for helping us improve our service. Best regards.