8.8
Fabulous 49 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 49 Total Reviews
Hostel Izola Located at Ljubljanska ulica 51, , Izola.
Slovenia
Izola Izola, Slovenia 6310 Ljubljanska ulica 51
88% 49
45.5381061 13.6582750
    Rooms available

• Colombia, Male, 25-30
15th Jun 2016

One of the best Hostels I've ever stayed in. Comfortable, gut enough internet, TV. The Rooms are not too big, but are very organized and clean. Altough I went in a crowded season, they got me a very gut accomodation and waited for me, even when I was late to the check in. Altough the place is beautiful, and you can take a wonderful ride with the bike (of the hostal) to nearby towns, the best of all was the way I was treated. I'm definitely comming back. And the breakfast is priceworthy.