Hostel Jamaika Reviews

Visu Sventuju str. 9, Vilnius, Lithuania

This place is amazing. Don't let the need of a paint job and the dreary Bar entrance put you off. I can't say enough about the staff and thank you Andrius for all your help with my computer problems. I have never been in a Hostel before where the staff kept the kitchen and bathrooms so clean. Everything was perfect. I stayed 3 nights but I could live at The Jamaikan.

The absolute hostel experience! If you are student or group I truely can't find any hostel better than Jamaika!

• 22nd May 2015
  • Greece

Perfect solution!

• 21st May 2015
  • Hungary

Perfect hostel ! It was at 5min by foot from the buses station and train station and at 5min from the Town Hall. The room was clean and nice. Me and my friend met really nice girls in our dormitory. There were free coffee and tea with toasts in the morning. The bathroom was really clean and nice too, almost for our own room, no need to wait. Highly recommended.

Awesome hostel! Love the atmosphere, facilities and the big room! Breakfast are good and the staffs are nice. However, the hostel is so cold! the room at night is kinda freezing, I need to wear sweater even at sleep and kinda noisy in the weekend. Other than that, everything is good! Definitely will comeback :D

Great hostel, very clean rooms, friendly english speaking staff and not too expensive. Location could be a little better, but its close to the train station, and still just a 15-20 minute walk to the bar street/biggest tourist attractions

• 15th May 2015

Near bus station ...clean,good internet,safe..perfect

The staff here are awesome, extremely helpful and seemed intersted in meeting travellers. The dorm was one of the nicest I've ever stayed in. There was a bit of a lack of bathrooms and people often had to line up and wait, but I 'd still definitely reccomend it.

It was nice and very clean. Downside- sound isolation was very poor. The doors are thin and the corridor had a tile floor, so I could hear people walking at night. My room had a door to another room, so I could hear people talking in there.

• 22nd Apr 2015
  • Latvia

A descent hostel. The staff were very helpful. Facilities were satisfactory. The room is furnished with individual drawers(with lock), hangers and lights. Even though the breakfast meal was poor and there were no elevator, I recommend this hostel.

Really great hostel!

Not enough toilet and shower!! Free breakfast: very good!

• 7th Apr 2015

One of the best i have ever visited

The best Hostel that I have ever been. Thank you for great moments ! I hope I will come back in Vilnius and this hostel it will be my first chioce!

• 27th Mar 2015
  • Montenegro

Nice hostel. Definitely the best in Vilnius. Perfect atmosphere and friendly staff. Concert on Friday was marvelous!

Very nice hotel, close to city center and friendly staff.

I loved this place, nice decor and good vibe

Great place!

Great value for the price. Staff was very friendly, rooms and facilities were clean and the drinks were fairly cheap. The location isn't right in the middle of the city but it's still a great area. Would recommend

There was very comfortable bed,and clean and useful kitchen,common room. But if you wanna sleep well , I don't recommend. Or you have to ask staff to stay 3rd floor. 2nd floor I stayed was so noisy till 6AM because of the loud music from downstair(BAR space).