Fabulous 266 Total Reviews
Fabulous 266 Total Reviews
Hostel Jamaika Located at Visu Sventuju str. 9, , Vilnius.
Lithuania
Vilnius Vilnius Visu Sventuju str. 9
86% 266
54.6747808 25.2853078
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 18-24
19th Jun 2016

This is the best hostel I've ever stayed in, great staff, great atmosphere, clean, loads of space.

• Geraldine83
  • Ireland, Female, 31-40
13th Jun 2016

Nice, quiet, clean and comfortable.

10th Jun 2016

We had a great experience. Our rooms were very quiet, but the bar down stairs was very lively. It was a great time, I would stay here again.

16th May 2016

I would recommend this hostel to everyone who goes to Vilnius and wants to spend his hollidays in a cheap and comfortable place near the old town (literally 2 min. walk from the Gate of Dawn) and Bus and Train stations (aprox. 10 minuts by walk). There was almost no people during our stay so the hostel was quiet, but because of that there was no atmosphere of real hostel.

• tompadding592
  • Netherlands, Male, 25-30
13th May 2016

Great hostel, good atmosphere. Great for a weekend away with friends. Has a bar.

• jesscullen19
  • Australia, Female, 25-30
6th May 2016

I really enjoyed this hostel. I arrived early from an overnight bus and the staff member on reception was so helpful offering suggestions on what to do before I checked in. I found the staff to be continually friendly over my stay. The facilities were good and the room I stayed in had single beds (instead of bunks), which was great! I would recommend this hostel to anyone staying in Vilnius.

• England, Female, 41+
1st May 2016

The staff were excellent, my dorm was in was spotlessly clean, beds comfortable and room pleasant. Good things: sufficient plug sockets and hang towels, individual lights. Website says that it's noisy at the weekend, I stayed Sunday Monday and it was extremely quiet. Only criticism was that there aren't many showers and the one nearest to our room needed some attention.

• England, Male, 18-24
30th Apr 2016
6.6

The hostel is satisfactory, and will give you a bed to sleep at a reasonable price in a good location which is close to the bus/ train station. The hostel, in my experience, however, did not provide the communal experience that other hostels often do. Don't expect to see much focus on encouraging hostel stayers to go on excursions etc. Moreover, I found the hostel had a slight brits on tour problem in my mixed bed dorm as we had an incredibly loud stag duo in our room.

• England, Male, 25-30
14th Apr 2016
2.0

The female manager was just the rudest person ever. Needs to be put back in her place.

• Australia, Male, 31-40
9th Apr 2016

Amazing rooms with comfy partitioned single beds