Hostel Jamaika Reviews

Visu Sventuju str. 9, Vilnius, Lithuania

It was nice and very clean. Downside- sound isolation was very poor. The doors are thin and the corridor had a tile floor, so I could hear people walking at night. My room had a door to another room, so I could hear people talking in there.

• 22nd Apr 2015
  • Latvia

Really great hostel!

Not enough toilet and shower!! Free breakfast: very good!

• 7th Apr 2015

One of the best i have ever visited

The best Hostel that I have ever been. Thank you for great moments ! I hope I will come back in Vilnius and this hostel it will be my first chioce!

• 27th Mar 2015
  • Montenegro

Nice hostel. Definitely the best in Vilnius. Perfect atmosphere and friendly staff. Concert on Friday was marvelous!

Very nice hotel, close to city center and friendly staff.

I loved this place, nice decor and good vibe

Great place!

Great value for the price. Staff was very friendly, rooms and facilities were clean and the drinks were fairly cheap. The location isn't right in the middle of the city but it's still a great area. Would recommend

There was very comfortable bed,and clean and useful kitchen,common room. But if you wanna sleep well , I don't recommend. Or you have to ask staff to stay 3rd floor. 2nd floor I stayed was so noisy till 6AM because of the loud music from downstair(BAR space).

It was nice hostel. Receptionists speak English very well, and they are kind. There are few things that make me little tired- late check-in time, and poor WiFi- but I willing to recommend this hostel.

• 21st Jan 2015
  • South Korea

It was a great pleasure to spend New Year's Eve and all the weekend at Jamaika Hostel, the atmosphere was incredibly cozy, we all felt like being at home. Very artistic atmosphere at the hostel with several cozy 'living rooms' to spend your time with friends, including the inner courtyard filled with creative spirit and the nice bar.The staff is very friendly and caring.And the room, that is mixed dorm with 10 beds is a great choice as it is super spacious, I've never seen such a big dorm before

• 31st Dec 2014
  • Lithuania

Good hostel near railway station and old center. It has better room for sleep. I see a lot of people, that love ganja)

This is a good hostel but I somehow didn't manage to sleep,with people coming back late and waking up early.the room although huge looked very crowded.moreover, there was a kitchen but it wasn't well equpped with a few pans and no electric boiler,it took forever to make tea and it was impossible to cook elaborate dishes.I would stay here again but this hostel lacks that plus which would make it perfect, so it's just good

Amazing hostel. They didnt have my booking for one night so I was bumped up to a 6 bed dorm for free! The people working there are very friendly and helpfull and the location is so close to the old town and bus terminal. Highly reccomended! Cheers

atmosphere was kind of weird, most of the guest were much older then me, around 30-50. Also entire hostel was filled with Belorussians and Russians, so there wasn't this backpacking spirit.. Nevertheless, stuff was helpful and nice, facilities and location good.

Great value. Very close to the coach station and the town hall. Good beds and linens. Nice bathrooms. Friendly and helpful staff. And Very good atmosphere at the lounge / kitchen. I do recommend.

Quite big for common areas and rooms. There are some curtains between beds. Props for FREE washing service!!!

Clean, comfortable, cheap and relaxed. Super nice staff and a bar downstairs. :)