Hostel Jasmin Reviews

Karadjordjeva 69, 1st Floor Apartment 5, Belgrade, Serbia

You can feel their outstanding service, especially their attitude. Just like at home. Location is quite nice. I think I will stay here again if I travel to Belgrade.

The staff was overly friendly and helpful. We stayed here for a number of nights and spend most of our evening actually staying in and hanging out with the staff, especially Alex! They go above and beyond to make you feel at home.

Top accomodation in Belgrade with lovely guests and staff. Excellent value for money and easy to find near the Central Station. HVALA!

• 17th Oct 2014

We did not stay there for a long time, and maybe we could have had more people like us (english speaking, young), but definitely a great place to stay! helpfull staff and good location. great value for money! ps: try out the restaurant Zacuvaj (Ask Daniel)

Ticked all the boxes. Great location near main bus / train station. Nice, friendly local staff ( Daniel and Alex) gave lots of information about Serbuan way of life and local information - sights to see.

The best thing this hostel has is Danijel! It's also near to the clubs and rail and bus station. Clean and safe!

The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful, with a great atmosphere in the hostel. It is located right across from the bus station and very easy to find. I highly recommend it!

• 24th Aug 2014

Close to city center, and right across bus/train station. Easy findable. Nice staff who let us choose our rooms. Our room and bathroom had jamming doors. Once I had to rescue my girlfriend from the bathroom, haha. Also no airco, but I believe other rooms did.