Hostel Jasmin Reviews

Karadjordjeva 69, 1st Floor Apartment 5, Belgrade, Serbia

I would not recommend this hostel at all. We stayed in a 8 persone mixed dorm and in the middle of the night some guests arrived and you could hear them talking with the reception guy how they need to pay extra money because they don t have papers. They were illegal immigrants and they let them sleep in the room where we and other travelers were sleeping. This was not the first time that it happened as i heared from other guests.

• 12th Jun 2015
  • Slovenia

Hostel Jasmin is an incredible place! Since I arrived I was made to feel at home here. The entire staff is really friendly and welcome you in! They are easy to talk to and are happy to share information about Serbia and Belgrade if you are looking for things to do. They were even happy to share some homemade rakija and Turkish coffee with me. The owner is a sweetheart and is there most days during the afternoon tending to things. When I come back to Belgrade this is definitely where I'll stay!