Hostel Jasmin Reviews

Karadjordjeva 69, 1st Floor Apartment 5, Belgrade, Serbia

Hostel Jasmin is an incredible place! Since I arrived I was made to feel at home here. The entire staff is really friendly and welcome you in! They are easy to talk to and are happy to share information about Serbia and Belgrade if you are looking for things to do. They were even happy to share some homemade rakija and Turkish coffee with me. The owner is a sweetheart and is there most days during the afternoon tending to things. When I come back to Belgrade this is definitely where I'll stay!

You can feel their outstanding service, especially their attitude. Just like at home. Location is quite nice. I think I will stay here again if I travel to Belgrade.

The staff was overly friendly and helpful. We stayed here for a number of nights and spend most of our evening actually staying in and hanging out with the staff, especially Alex! They go above and beyond to make you feel at home.

Top accomodation in Belgrade with lovely guests and staff. Excellent value for money and easy to find near the Central Station. HVALA!

• 17th Oct 2014

We did not stay there for a long time, and maybe we could have had more people like us (english speaking, young), but definitely a great place to stay! helpfull staff and good location. great value for money! ps: try out the restaurant Zacuvaj (Ask Daniel)

Ticked all the boxes. Great location near main bus / train station. Nice, friendly local staff ( Daniel and Alex) gave lots of information about Serbuan way of life and local information - sights to see.

The best thing this hostel has is Danijel! It's also near to the clubs and rail and bus station. Clean and safe!