Hostel Ka'beh Cancun Reviews

Alcatraces 45 SM. 22 Mza. 10 L. 26, Retorno 5, Cancun, Mexico

in the room for 6 persons, the air ventilation is very bad because there is practically no window. Because of that there is not entering fresh air and its not possible to sleep there because of the bad smell as well. I hope the hostel will find a solution for this problem.

• 20th Apr 2014

This is an OK hostel, nothing amazing, don't be fooled by all the 100% reviews they are asking people to do that. The rooms smell there is no doubt about that, saw the cat on someone's bed one day which isn't something that I'd be happy about. It is a party hostel so for that vibe you will enjoy yourself, think the nights they offer out are over priced can get much better prices on the doors of the club. Have been to a lot of hostels and seen a lot of party hostels that are better

• 13th Apr 2014

Staff were so helpful and friendly. Never too busy in the kitchen or bathrooms and the pressure was upgraded for the showers while we were there and is now excellent!!

All Mexican hostels are a bit on the dive side. This one is no exception. However, between the staff and atmosphere and location it is a good place. It is an excellent value for the money. The only thing truly annoying is the shower. The water comes out in one SMALL stream, slowly. The shower issue is easy to get around. Shower at the beach.

• 9th Apr 2014
  • loren_gillings768324

¿Qué pasa? Easily the best hostel experience I've had yet. This is a great little place, with an awesome vibe, a mix between chilled out day times and beer pong and tequila Jenga at the night. When they say "your home away from home" it really does feel that way, especially with the staff who felt more like family and friends I'd known for years. I've run out of characters, but thank you Nicole, Elizabeth, Conrado, Jaqueline, David and Christina for helping to make this an awesome trip. Miss you

Great hostel with amazing staff. They organise something fun every night and its always a great atmosphere. Good location, close to bus station, shopping mall, markets etc. recommend staying here if you want to have a good time in Cancun!

when i first got to this hostel i did not know what to think, it was small,and in a location i thought was hard to find. The second day i was there everything had changed to people,atmosphere,and location was amazing made some great mates there,the staff were way awesome always happy to help out and set you up with parties in the hostel and out on the town.And the next time they play beer pong WILL SOMEONE PLEASE KICK AARONS ASS.love reece

• 7th Apr 2014

Best hostel I stayed at in Mexico. Staff were awesome, great atmosphere. 5 min walk from downtown ADO station, 10 min bus to hotel zone.

I was almost running away from the hostel as i could not bear the horrible smell one second more longer. I have been to a couple of hostels in mexico and this is the terrible one.. It smells! Do they ever change the bed cover, i strongly doubt! There are only two bathrooms/wc, so at the high time, you need to wait. Don't expect to have good rest as the noise will not end until early morning 2-3am. Do not look at the score only as situation changes and it is worthwile to look at details

Hello! I apologize for the bad experience you had, but I'd like to clarify a few things: the small is humidity, we're in the tropics + unfortunately that's normal here. We change every bed before every new guest arrives + while we do consider ourselves a party Hostel, we also try to make sure that everyone can sleep. If there is ever anything that you feel is wrong with your stay, please let reception know so we can do our best to fix the situation. - David Uribe Hostel Ka'beh

With all the amazing reviews about this hostel I had very high expectations. Perhaps it could have been a change in staff or just not too many people staying while I was there but I did not find the reception staff outgoing or trying to get to know me or have heaps fun like the previous reviews mentioned. Being a solo traveler I also found the only real common area was on benches outside and not a big, comfortable indoor area. The hostel itself is very small but really nice and clean.

Hostel Ka'Beh was awesome....the staff is great and very friendly and knowledgeable about the area...............I'd definitely stay here again!!!!!

Great place to stay was only ment to be there 3 nights spent our entire 12 days there highly recommend the place! Will definitely return!

• 31st Mar 2014
  • New Zealand

Great atmosphere and all the staff were really helpful and kind. I spent six nights there and would definitely go back if I ever returned to Cancun!!

• 22nd Mar 2014

great hostel great staff special mention to aaron great bloke!!

You are searching for super delicious BBQs, entertainment, happy hours, tours to Cancuns most famous clubs and new friends...? THIS IS YOUR PLACE 2 BE...! Forget about the Ritz Carlton, the Royal Sands Resort, the Crown Paradise or Le Blanc Spa. THIS is the only 6 STAR ho(s)tel in Cancun...! Located next to the ADO Bus Station, close to Chedrauri Supermarket and the bus station to the Beach. I would like to say a special thank to Aaron and Jacqeline. They know why ;-) - *THANK YOU KA'BEH HOSTEL*

• 15th Mar 2014

I was very happy with the service provided and would highly recommend this hostel. The staff were very helpful in every way possible and I had a lot of fun during my stay here. I had booked a different hostel for 3 nights, but the good vibes here persuaded me to stay here instead.

• 15th Mar 2014
  • Northern Ireland

I love the staff so much, they are so friendly people I felt like I know them from along time and I felt all that with just one night I should of staid more than one night with them but it was my last night in Cancun :( .. It's 20 min to the hotel Zone with the bus !

• 14th Mar 2014
  • Saudi Arabia

Well, we are speaking about Cancun here, so my comment about lots of noise is unnecessary... But yeah, lots of noise. Staff is truly nice and outgoing)) There are two showers - one ugly and one great. The room gets REALLY cold at night because of the aircon. Activities mostly include chatting and drinking a lot.

• 9th Mar 2014
  • Ukraine

Travelling alone and this was the first hostel on a round the world trip- so happy I chose this place. Great atmosphere, always something going on and met some great people here- due in part the hostel vibe and staff..

Chuck is the best hostel employee around. Very helpful. Willing to go way out of his way to make sure you have a great experience. Gereth and Sanna were also very nice. This was a great place to meet other travelers, just a few minutes from the beach by bus. A few minutes walk to the market. Overall a great experience.

« first « Prev 1 2 3