Hostel Ka'beh Cancun Reviews

Alcatraces 45 SM. 22 Mza. 10 L. 26, Retorno 5, Cancun, Mexico

best hostel ever! I fell the staff and the people like my new family!

• 21st Aug 2015
  • Spain

Had one of the best times here. Is it a party hostel? If you want it to be it will be. The staff was amazing and cared to help make your stay enjoyable with club hopper nights and a different theme/club every night. The guys were very nice and I would feel very comfortable going out with them.

Great hostel with super facilities and a good bunch of people running the place. Charlie, Kris, Stef, Jack and all the staff were awesome.

• 18th Aug 2015

Do you want to come to Cancun and do the things people do in Cancun? Then stay here. Amazing atmosphere, great staff. Also the best hostel wi-fi I've ever come across and insanely tasty guacamole on Thursday nights.

• 18th Aug 2015
  • New Zealand

I am a pretty introverted person and I was a bit nervous about my ability to meet people and have fun while traveling alone. Hostel Ka'Beh was perfect. I had an amazing time, met some amazing people, and really enjoyed myself. The staff is really friendly and always looking to involve people and make everyone feel at home. They have an activity every night (Guacamole night, tequila jenga, beer pong, open bar), it's great. If you are going to Cancun, stay here.

• 11th Aug 2015

Great staff, great guests, great experience. Never a boring moment at the hostel, indeed my most memorable trip and will definitely be returning.

• 8th Aug 2015

If you like to go out and have fun this is your place. There are daily events organized and they make an effort to include everyone in them. The staff is amazing and really fun to be around. This is definitely a place for socializing though, so if you're looking for a quiet and relaxing atmosphere, you should probably look elsewhere (this is Cancun after all). Special shout out to Jack: a great host and gentleman.

The staff here are amazing and friendly. Would recommend you check them out.

We Loved this Hostel like it was our home away from home. The most friendly and involved staff you could hope for.Party option for every night and unlimited day time activities to chose from all your cancun dreams can come true. David and Stef can make bookings for day trips/activities for you. Jack and Chris (your newest best mates) will take you out with all of your new friends that you have made while staying at the hostel. Robert is great too! We stayed 8 awesome days. Vic & Ash.

• 4th Aug 2015

This has been my first experience staying at a hostel and I do not think I could have possibly stumbled upon a better place. The staff was remarkable and attentive. Constantly suggesting ideas to their guests on how they can spend their days/nights and making sure each guest was in a positive mood. Can't wait to come back!

• 4th Aug 2015

Great staff , always a good vibe around , friendly and always something to do i would recommand that hostel to all my friend if they ever go in cancun

• 25th Jul 2015

The hostel is located in Cancun downtown. The area is less touristy and there are countless places to have great and cheap mexican food nearby. Also the hostel is close to the ADO bus station which makes transport to the airport really cheap. There was always a great atmosphere and an awesome staff. I spent a week there and had the best time. At this place you can have both things. Either partying or just having relaxed evenings with a few beers and great talks.

Had a bloody ripper stay at hostel ka'beh! the staff were super friendly and helpful (especially the young Australian lad Jack) feels like your part of a family. Delicious cheap food just down the road at the town square and the ADO bus station is walking distance. Definitely recommend staying if your looking for a good group of people to party with.

I was a little disappointed as I had expected a little more warmth from the staff based on reviews. They weren't hugely friendly nor were they particularly approachable when you tried to have a chat with them on subjects other than your stay. The room particularly smelled like cat pee but the people I met there were nice and I loved the outdoor area which had a nice atmosphere. Alright for one or two nights!

Hello! I'm sorry you didn’t feel the warmth others have felt for years here. While I didn't meet you personally, I can imagine our staff would have treated you exactly as they do everyone else. I'd have to guess you've never had a cat before as the smell you’re describing was probably everyone’s stuff in your room. Remember, it’s 35ºC here, sweat happens. Rooms are swept/mopped every day, so it’s impossible the smell would be due to cleanliness issues. - David - Hostel Ka'beh

The reason to go here is that the staff are all terrific. However, my absolute favourite is definitely Stef :)

I didn't expect a partyhostel, when I read the discreption, but i is one! The music was very loud during daytime and the evening. The A/C was extremely cold. I had to wear 3 layers to be able to sleep there and the big door was still smelling very bad like a cat toilet, like another guest wrote before.

Hello! I apologize your stay with us wasn’t as expected. While we're not considered a crazy party Hostel, we ARE in Cancun, travelers like to party, + so do we! Our ACs are set to 24º. If this is too cold, we offer unlimited blankets, but when it’s 35º+ outside, people generally love good AC. The smell you’re referring to is that of other people’s stuff. Unfortunately, staying in a 12-person dorm in this climate means it’s going to smell a little like traveler. - David, Hostel Ka'beh

Fantastically helpful and friendly staff, very clean bathrooms, pretty chill vibe. Making your own breakfast with provided ingredients is a nice change, really strong AC (almost too strong when you're right next to it) to fend off the humidity, and the staff are all very nice and knowledgeable of the area.

Very cramped dorms. Some staff were very unhelpful and rude. We're very pushy with trying to sell nights out in clubs. It has some very.novel, nice touches for a hostel - coin exchange, good book exchange etc. owner is a good guy.

Awesome. Location is great, easy to get around to cultural and social activities. The hostel also offers great tours to do all sorts of excursions (whale diving etc.). The rooms are clean and air conditioned, same as bathrooms. The outside area is perfect for people like myself (traveling alone) for getting to know people in the hostel. Last but most definitely not least, Chris, makes this place, great guy, really helpful and a good laugh. Keep up the awesome work Ka'beh!

Hostel really is all about the staff. Chris in particular is fantastic. One of those guys that make a hostel. The hostel itself is very good. Facilities are great etc. Everything is clean & works superbly. Negatives: hostels generally are located miles away from the action in hotel zone. This is just a feature of cancun .... It's all about the resorts & big hotels. Regular busses though. Also.... No bar. Can bring drinks in but I always think a hostel has to have a bar. Great stay nonetheless

« first « Prev 1 2 3