Hostel Ka'beh Cancun Reviews

Alcatraces 45 SM. 22 Mza. 10 L. 26, Retorno 5, Cancun, Mexico

Great staff really knowledgeable and helpful. The atmosphere is great, very relaxed. Would definitely stay here again. Staff will go out of their way to help you. AC keeps rooms cool at night, free wifi and all day breakfasts are big bonuses!!

• 1st Feb 2016
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Ka'Beh was a mixed experience. We stayed for almost a week and had highs and lows. We enjoyed the fully equipped kitchen, TV had Apple TV and Netflix, outdoor area was a great area to sit and drink and the staff were very friendly and helpful + free breaky was great. Only unfortunate things were we barely got a wink of sleep throughout the entire stay as their control over noise is very minimal, the place smelt bad inside and out and no hot water at all. The min 2 night stay is inflexible.

The best hostel I've ever stayed at! Trust me, book for a week and find out for yourself. Robbie, you are my spirit animal and I'll be back for you. Give Diego a bath please.

Loved staying here! Great atmosphere and people. Felt like a big family gathering every night! Would recommend this highly to anyone traveling to Cancun as you won't want to leave. We will definitely be back. Robbie, Felicia, Chris and Charlie were extremely kind and helpful

I stayed in a 4 bed dorm across the street from the main hostel, and the room was very musty and smelled bad. Other than that everything was amazing!

• 16th Jan 2016
  • Israel

Hostel Ka'beh is one of the best places to stay in Cancun, if not the best! They offer a great service, it's always clean, friendly staff and an amazing atmosphere. Price per night is very accesible considering all that it includes: breakfast, unlimited coffee, tea and water, wifi and computers to use, and every night there's a free activity: guacamole night, movie night with popcorn, open bar, etc. Also there's no check out time! Recommended 100%

Highly recommend this hostel! Conveniently located downtown away from the Hotel Zone, it has the perfect mix of party & chill, with one of the best hostel atmospheres I've experienced. The layout is conducive to making new friends, and the hammocks are so relaxing. Coco Bongo was AMAZING and DEFINITELY worth the price! Seriously the best night out of my life! And the other tours like Chichen Itza & Tulum/Coba are also great. Lastly, the Owners & staff here are knowledgeable, helpful & awesome!

• 12th Jan 2016

Great hostel, great staff, great atmosphere. Close to the bus station and to a local food market.

My favorite hostel BY FAR!!! Been there three times and can never get enough of the atmosphere. Felicia is a BABE!!! Kris, David, Charlie, and Roberto are all amazing and super knowledgable.

The Atmosphere in Ka´beh is amazing, you will feel welcome and safe immediately. The location is also a plus, 5 minutes away from the ADO Bus Station and because it´s on the downtown area you will have chance to taste the real Cancun. Nearby is also a big "Plaza" where you can find all the typical and delicious Mexican specialties. They have activities every night and the Staff is super friendly and very knowledgeable of the surroundings.

Since the very moment that I stepped into the hostel to check in, I was greeted by the energetic guy in charge: Kris of Australia. What a guy! He gave me a speedy comical tour of the facility and explained all the cool amenities and fun stuff that they do art the hostel. Plenty of hammocks, places to lounge and gather, games to pay, common use kitchen, and the last night I spent in Mexico was a blast, we played Jenga with the hostel guests and chatted in several languages until 2 in the morning

THIS PLACE IS THE BEST!! From the moment I walked in to the 3rd time trying to leave, my entire experience from the beds, cleanliness of everything, access to great computers, chargers, FREE breaky, BEST bathroom I've ever seen in a hostel and AWESOME atmosphere I can safely say u would b nuts to stay anywhere else. I had some dramas pop up while I was there and the staff were accomodating and just 100% awesome. Special shout out to Charlie, Kris and Felicia.. Dave ur team r amazing. :)

• 8th Jan 2016

I loved my stay at Ka'beh. The location is great, close to a lot of great places to eat. Its proximity to the ADO bus station facilitated day trips as well as to and from the airport. The facilities at the hostel are excellent, from the wifi to the hammocks to the tasty breakfast. The atmosphere at the hostel is what makes it great. Definitely the perfect mix of party and chill. Lastly the staff is simply wonderful, particularly Felicia. Great experience with Ka'beh!

• 8th Jan 2016

Ka'beh is a hostel that is a special, balanced mix of both party and chill. The events they have every night are fun and interactive giving an opportunity to meet people and form great connections. The staff is both amicable and knowledgeable, especially Felicia. The location is also great as it is a cheap bus ride away to both awesome beaches and clubs. The tickets offered through the hostel make it even easier to get the most out of your stay in Cancun.

• 8th Jan 2016

Well equipped hostel with a friendly staff. Perfect for party-goers

Awesome hostel - loved staying in downtown Cancun, expected a much more touristy experience but was pleasantly surprised by how genuine the area was. Vendor food in el Parque de Palapas was delicious and incredibly cheap. Staff were very helpful and friendly. I would highly recommend Hostel Ka'beh.

Staff were really helpful except were rude when we didn't book our coco bongo tickets through them. Kitchen quite small but ok. Atmosphere is great. Rooms really quiet and dark which was great

This is the first bad hostel I have ever stayed in. The pricing around new years eve, even the 30th was outstanding. They made me pay more for the 30th than on the 31st because they knew I had no where to stay. I arrived at 1130pm and they were still renovating my room. Their response to that was "you don't want to go to bed yet, do you?"They constantly pressure you to attend their overpriced events. They conned my into buying tickets to a new years eve event for 2 250 pesos when others paid 800

This is the worst Hostel I have stayed at. I payed a lot of money to stay and when I showed up at midnight my bed was still being constructed and the room was dirty and dusty. The following morning, very early, a builder came into the room and started hammering and drilling. I woke up to chips of concrete hitting me. It was horrible. Everything was well overpriced and the whole place was a bit dingy.

I never usually write reviews but this time I felt compelled. I went to this hostel based on all the reviews. It was the worst hostel I have ever been too. Where do I begin? Beds covered in plastic, 4 bed dorm is tiny and it stinks. The staff control when the lights and aircon can go on or off. They did give some good recommendations but the way they went about it was aggravating.

Where do we begin? Lights are turned off at night so drunk punks don’t barge into the dorm and turn them on at 3am. Beds are covered in plastic to protect them from bugs + drunk punks puking on them. The Aircon is clearly stated to be turned on at night, from 9pm to 9am. If you wanted a Hostel where you could trash rooms, binge drink 24/7, and get away with it, then you’re absolutely correct. This wasn't the one for you. - David - Hostel Ka'beh

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4