Hostel Ka'beh Cancun Reviews

Alcatraces 45 SM. 22 Mza. 10 L. 26, Retorno 5, Cancun, Mexico

when i first got to this hostel i did not know what to think, it was small,and in a location i thought was hard to find. The second day i was there everything had changed to people,atmosphere,and location was amazing made some great mates there,the staff were way awesome always happy to help out and set you up with parties in the hostel and out on the town.And the next time they play beer pong WILL SOMEONE PLEASE KICK AARONS ASS.love reece

• 7th Apr 2014

Best hostel I stayed at in Mexico. Staff were awesome, great atmosphere. 5 min walk from downtown ADO station, 10 min bus to hotel zone.

I was almost running away from the hostel as i could not bear the horrible smell one second more longer. I have been to a couple of hostels in mexico and this is the terrible one.. It smells! Do they ever change the bed cover, i strongly doubt! There are only two bathrooms/wc, so at the high time, you need to wait. Don't expect to have good rest as the noise will not end until early morning 2-3am. Do not look at the score only as situation changes and it is worthwile to look at details

Hello! I apologize for the bad experience you had, but I'd like to clarify a few things: the small is humidity, we're in the tropics + unfortunately that's normal here. We change every bed before every new guest arrives + while we do consider ourselves a party Hostel, we also try to make sure that everyone can sleep. If there is ever anything that you feel is wrong with your stay, please let reception know so we can do our best to fix the situation. - David Uribe Hostel Ka'beh

With all the amazing reviews about this hostel I had very high expectations. Perhaps it could have been a change in staff or just not too many people staying while I was there but I did not find the reception staff outgoing or trying to get to know me or have heaps fun like the previous reviews mentioned. Being a solo traveler I also found the only real common area was on benches outside and not a big, comfortable indoor area. The hostel itself is very small but really nice and clean.

Hostel Ka'Beh was awesome....the staff is great and very friendly and knowledgeable about the area...............I'd definitely stay here again!!!!!

Great place to stay was only ment to be there 3 nights spent our entire 12 days there highly recommend the place! Will definitely return!

• 31st Mar 2014
  • New Zealand

Great atmosphere and all the staff were really helpful and kind. I spent six nights there and would definitely go back if I ever returned to Cancun!!

• 22nd Mar 2014

great hostel great staff special mention to aaron great bloke!!

You are searching for super delicious BBQs, entertainment, happy hours, tours to Cancuns most famous clubs and new friends...? THIS IS YOUR PLACE 2 BE...! Forget about the Ritz Carlton, the Royal Sands Resort, the Crown Paradise or Le Blanc Spa. THIS is the only 6 STAR ho(s)tel in Cancun...! Located next to the ADO Bus Station, close to Chedrauri Supermarket and the bus station to the Beach. I would like to say a special thank to Aaron and Jacqeline. They know why ;-) - *THANK YOU KA'BEH HOSTEL*

• 15th Mar 2014

I was very happy with the service provided and would highly recommend this hostel. The staff were very helpful in every way possible and I had a lot of fun during my stay here. I had booked a different hostel for 3 nights, but the good vibes here persuaded me to stay here instead.

• 15th Mar 2014
  • Northern Ireland

I love the staff so much, they are so friendly people I felt like I know them from along time and I felt all that with just one night I should of staid more than one night with them but it was my last night in Cancun :( .. It's 20 min to the hotel Zone with the bus !

• 14th Mar 2014
  • Saudi Arabia

Well, we are speaking about Cancun here, so my comment about lots of noise is unnecessary... But yeah, lots of noise. Staff is truly nice and outgoing)) There are two showers - one ugly and one great. The room gets REALLY cold at night because of the aircon. Activities mostly include chatting and drinking a lot.

• 9th Mar 2014
  • Ukraine

Travelling alone and this was the first hostel on a round the world trip- so happy I chose this place. Great atmosphere, always something going on and met some great people here- due in part the hostel vibe and staff..

Chuck is the best hostel employee around. Very helpful. Willing to go way out of his way to make sure you have a great experience. Gereth and Sanna were also very nice. This was a great place to meet other travelers, just a few minutes from the beach by bus. A few minutes walk to the market. Overall a great experience.

It was alright, it said breakfast included but instead of pancakes you just the pancake Mix which you have to prepare by yourself.. They just have two toilets which is not enough.

There is a certain charm about this hostel that I can't convey in words. It has a warmth and openness that make for an fantastic experience. Chuck, the hostel's senior staffer, makes you feel at home from the moment you arrive. His passion for customer service is exemplary. Talk to Leo about ideas for what to do around Cancun during your stay, she is great. I would recommend the hostel purchases a measuring cup for use by obsessively accurate Germans who want to make pancakes for breakfast.

This hostel is fantastic. Clean and comfortable, and the staff is unbelievably helpful and friendly. Especially Chuck. What a wealth of information that guy is! He should get a raise. Overall I had a great stay and would highly recommend this place.

It is a ordinary hostel, well organised, simple. I just didn't like the fact that upon arrival they make you sign the rules of the hostel, one of which specifies the quiet time in romos (10.00 p.m.) but they staff organise very loud parties in the hostel with people who aren't staying there and the circulate around romos loud and drunk without respecting the people who do not participate in the parties. All messages are in English not considering latinos who stayed there. Rooms stink cat's pee

We enjoyed our stay at the hostel, it is a great hostel and the staff are very friendly and helpfull

• 13th Feb 2014

The hostel has a great atmosphere and the location is in a great authentic part of Cancun. I felt very at home and welcome the second I arrived. I love the idea of there being no set time for breakfast. I love the place and its the people who make the place! The staff are excellent! I think Chuck is a fantastic member of the team at Ka'Beh and deserves a mention! If you are in Cancun, Ka'Beh is definately the place you should stay!

• 12th Feb 2014