• Alcatraces 45 SM. 22 Mza. 10 L. 26, Retorno 5, Cancun, Mexico

Superb 1,022 Total Reviews
Superb 1,022 Total Reviews
Hostel Ka'beh Cancun Located at Alcatraces 45 SM. 22 Mza. 10 L. 26, Retorno 5, Cancun.
Mexico
Cancun Q.Roo 77500 Alcatraces 45 SM. 22 Mza. 10 L. 26, Retorno 5
91% 1022
21.1598303 -86.8271237
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 25-30
15th Aug 2016

Ke'Bah was amazing! While the location is a bit decentralized, the bus stop is really close, and it was actually nice to be in an area that wasn't so touristy. Awesome plaza nearby with cheap, great food. Staff is AMAZING. They are all very friendly and welcoming, and they do their best to try to get everyone involved in NIGHTLY group activities. It came to feel like a real home away from home. The outside common area with hammocks was one of my favorite places to be in all of Cancun. Much love!

12th Aug 2016

This hostel is awesome. So many great details: all day breakfast, no check-out time, huge book exchange, great showers, right next to a lively plaza with great food and incredibly nice people. 2 tips: if you're deciding between the 8 and 12 person dorms, pick the 12, it's enormous. The 8 room is cramped. The staff are amazing but try hard to sell the tours/party tickets so get your travel advice from books/other travelers.

9th Aug 2016

I stayed at Hostel Ka'beh last week and it was such an incredible stay! The staff is very attentive, and they also become some of your closest friends during your stay! The hostel has events every night to get everyone together, and those are awesome. Just to name a few: Guac Night, Potluck Night (my favorite), and Tequila Jenga... I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a good time in Cancun! The amenities are also constantly being cleaned throughout the day.

3rd Aug 2016
8.0

It is a party hostel that takes very good care of you! They have awesome and friendly staff that are very accommodating and the nightly activities are well planned out and organized. I enjoyed my short stay! I will return.

• vivster
  • USA, Female, 25-30
3rd Aug 2016

The hostel was amazing! Unfortunately, the WiFi kept going down, which made being there a bit difficult. The beds were exceptionally comfortable and the atmosphere was relaxing. The pool is a bit smaller than I expected, but it was still fun to take a dip in.

2nd Aug 2016

This was my 3/4th time staying at this hostel and as ever it was a pleasure. Thanks guys!

• Trinidad And Tobago, Female, 18-24
30th Jul 2016

Had an amazing time and the real kudos goes out to the staff. They are extremely welcoming, funny, crazy, and genuinely nice people. Already miss you guys :(

• England, Male, 18-24
29th Jul 2016

Great hostel with everything you could want for a smooth experience: nice hammocks to chill on, free breakfast, lockers, towels, tours bookable in the place, big communal area, activities every night. My favourite thing about Ka'Beh is that the staff are great and attentive, they keep a really good atmosphere going. Being in the centre there's plenty of cheap eats and it's like a 30 minute bus ride to the beach too which is great! Awesome.

• China, Female, 18-24
27th Jul 2016
4.3

The manager was really rude. I booked four nights, but I decided to stay there for two. I was asking him what should I do, and he told me to wait so he can help others. I was going to take an early bus next day morning, so I had to solve it at that time. He just kept me waiting for an hour and a half! I didn't mind that he just returned me half of the money, but his attitude was too bad. He just wanna sell these parties' tickets! Don't buy these tickets!

This is an unfounded vendetta review. We have a 48-hr cancelation policy + this person wanted to leave the next day. We made an exception for her + returned 1nite. Clearly she still wasn't happy. Re: her opinion on tix: she didn’t go out with us (or on her own) + attempted to argue whilst everyone was leaving. We asked her to wait max 10mins while we got every1 out the door so we could bring the noise down + attend to her directly. If that’s her definition of rude, then we apologize

• England, All Male Group, 18-24
27th Jul 2016
5.7

The hostel is fairly run down, terrible temperature control in the dorms. Only one nice bathroom shared between everyone in the hostel, the others were run down with a broken sink that drained onto the floor. The included breakfast we had to make ourselves, and that meant everyone in the hostel had to wait their turn for the one hob to eat. Location was quite good. Should probably be advertised as a party hostel as they keep heavy bass music on all day and quite late. Was on at 6am!?

We work very hard to make sure everything is in top shape 24/7. AC’s are at 24ºC everynight. There are 8 bathrooms throughout the Hostel, some of which have been having maintenance done on them. Breakfast is self-serve with no schedule + there are 4 working burners in the kitchen. Music is played at appropriate noise levels + styles throughout the day. We’ll make sure there hasn’t been any misunderstandings regarding this. I’m sorry for your experience - David - Hostel Ka’beh