Hostel Ka'beh Cancun Reviews

Alcatraces 45 SM. 22 Mza. 10 L. 26, Retorno 5, Cancun, Mexico

The Bad : -Music that they play is the crappiest I ve ever listen in my life. I listen any kind of music, i am a party monster but this music... very loud and crappy. -Room that we stayed was very small, you can't even turn around yourself. -Beds are covered with plastic. The Good : -Kitchen is good, breakfast is good. -staff is friendly. -wifi is ok, only in lobby -coffe, tea free!

• 8th Feb 2016
  • Turkey

I couldn't recommend this hostel more. Everything was perfect. Best facilities, best location and most of all best staff. If I'm ever in Cancun again I would definitely be back! :)

Great staff really knowledgeable and helpful. The atmosphere is great, very relaxed. Would definitely stay here again. Staff will go out of their way to help you. AC keeps rooms cool at night, free wifi and all day breakfasts are big bonuses!!

• 1st Feb 2016
  • All Male Group, 18-24

From Charlie, Chris, Felicia, Jack and Robert the lovely helpful crew that make you feel like you're at home, and the sweet cleaning ladies, right down to Deigo the dog, this is such a fun social hostel full of fantastic people. Always play the tequila jenga. The ONLY thing is the big dorm, the smell in there is horrible. Like, put the sheets over your face horrible. And the mattress', the plastic on them is a bit weird.

• 31st Jan 2016

The hostel was great. it has all the essentials for a great hostel. Air-Con, Fans, Hot Shower, free lockers, Frequent Cleaning, Great Music at Hangout Area, Tons of games and free stuff, a perfect balance of party&rest. The staff also organize a special theme for every night to bring people together, super friendly. Robert is awesome. Taking care of all the drunken asses every night, including mine. Super responsible as well, checking upon guys&gals who blacked out & make sure they are OK.

Ka'Beh was a mixed experience. We stayed for almost a week and had highs and lows. We enjoyed the fully equipped kitchen, TV had Apple TV and Netflix, outdoor area was a great area to sit and drink and the staff were very friendly and helpful + free breaky was great. Only unfortunate things were we barely got a wink of sleep throughout the entire stay as their control over noise is very minimal, the place smelt bad inside and out and no hot water at all. The min 2 night stay is inflexible.

The best hostel I've ever stayed at! Trust me, book for a week and find out for yourself. Robbie, you are my spirit animal and I'll be back for you. Give Diego a bath please.

Loved staying here! Great atmosphere and people. Felt like a big family gathering every night! Would recommend this highly to anyone traveling to Cancun as you won't want to leave. We will definitely be back. Robbie, Felicia, Chris and Charlie were extremely kind and helpful

I stayed in a 4 bed dorm across the street from the main hostel, and the room was very musty and smelled bad. Other than that everything was amazing!

• 16th Jan 2016
  • Israel

Hostel Ka'beh is one of the best places to stay in Cancun, if not the best! They offer a great service, it's always clean, friendly staff and an amazing atmosphere. Price per night is very accesible considering all that it includes: breakfast, unlimited coffee, tea and water, wifi and computers to use, and every night there's a free activity: guacamole night, movie night with popcorn, open bar, etc. Also there's no check out time! Recommended 100%

Highly recommend this hostel! Conveniently located downtown away from the Hotel Zone, it has the perfect mix of party & chill, with one of the best hostel atmospheres I've experienced. The layout is conducive to making new friends, and the hammocks are so relaxing. Coco Bongo was AMAZING and DEFINITELY worth the price! Seriously the best night out of my life! And the other tours like Chichen Itza & Tulum/Coba are also great. Lastly, the Owners & staff here are knowledgeable, helpful & awesome!

• 12th Jan 2016

Great hostel, great staff, great atmosphere. Close to the bus station and to a local food market.

My favorite hostel BY FAR!!! Been there three times and can never get enough of the atmosphere. Felicia is a BABE!!! Kris, David, Charlie, and Roberto are all amazing and super knowledgable.

The Atmosphere in Ka´beh is amazing, you will feel welcome and safe immediately. The location is also a plus, 5 minutes away from the ADO Bus Station and because it´s on the downtown area you will have chance to taste the real Cancun. Nearby is also a big "Plaza" where you can find all the typical and delicious Mexican specialties. They have activities every night and the Staff is super friendly and very knowledgeable of the surroundings.

Since the very moment that I stepped into the hostel to check in, I was greeted by the energetic guy in charge: Kris of Australia. What a guy! He gave me a speedy comical tour of the facility and explained all the cool amenities and fun stuff that they do art the hostel. Plenty of hammocks, places to lounge and gather, games to pay, common use kitchen, and the last night I spent in Mexico was a blast, we played Jenga with the hostel guests and chatted in several languages until 2 in the morning

THIS PLACE IS THE BEST!! From the moment I walked in to the 3rd time trying to leave, my entire experience from the beds, cleanliness of everything, access to great computers, chargers, FREE breaky, BEST bathroom I've ever seen in a hostel and AWESOME atmosphere I can safely say u would b nuts to stay anywhere else. I had some dramas pop up while I was there and the staff were accomodating and just 100% awesome. Special shout out to Charlie, Kris and Felicia.. Dave ur team r amazing. :)

• 8th Jan 2016

I loved my stay at Ka'beh. The location is great, close to a lot of great places to eat. Its proximity to the ADO bus station facilitated day trips as well as to and from the airport. The facilities at the hostel are excellent, from the wifi to the hammocks to the tasty breakfast. The atmosphere at the hostel is what makes it great. Definitely the perfect mix of party and chill. Lastly the staff is simply wonderful, particularly Felicia. Great experience with Ka'beh!

• 8th Jan 2016

Ka'beh is a hostel that is a special, balanced mix of both party and chill. The events they have every night are fun and interactive giving an opportunity to meet people and form great connections. The staff is both amicable and knowledgeable, especially Felicia. The location is also great as it is a cheap bus ride away to both awesome beaches and clubs. The tickets offered through the hostel make it even easier to get the most out of your stay in Cancun.

• 8th Jan 2016

Well equipped hostel with a friendly staff. Perfect for party-goers

Awesome hostel - loved staying in downtown Cancun, expected a much more touristy experience but was pleasantly surprised by how genuine the area was. Vendor food in el Parque de Palapas was delicious and incredibly cheap. Staff were very helpful and friendly. I would highly recommend Hostel Ka'beh.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4