Hostel Ka'beh Cancun Reviews

Alcatraces 45 SM. 22 Mza. 10 L. 26, Retorno 5, Cancun, Mexico

Very nice staff, conveniently close to the ADO bus station and the markets of the centre

• 4th Jan 2015

I stayed there for three nights, it's really a partyhostel, for me it was too loud. The included breakfast was not a really breakfast, you can choose between pancake, White bread or oats withstand water...

Hello there! I'm sorry your stay with us wasn't up to your standards. We do party, but we try to make sure that those who want to sleep, can. Also, our breakfast is exactly what our description states it is: You choose 1 of the following + prepare it at any time: * A Hearty Mexican breakfast with 2 eggs, Mexican chorizo (Sausage) + Bread * Oatmeal/Porridge * Pancakes/Hot Cakes/Panqueques/Crepes * PB+J (Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches) * or Waffles.

The location is not bad, you'll need to take a bus to to the closest beach which is like 20 minutes away, same for the clubs (those are a little bit closer). The staff was pretty cool except for one guy he was always wasted which is fine but not when you're supposed to trust him and follow this dude around to get to some place, aside from that it's a really cool place to meet other travelers, they make different activities every night and make sure everyone participates. A lady cleans every day.

Totally worthy

Very central, staff is great and always willing to help you

Great time while staying here. Paid for an open bar at a different club every night and a couple of them were no so good. So don't feel like you have to pay for an open bar every night you go out that's my advice

Very freindly and helpfull staff - great location, very authentic. Would defenetly came back!

• 19th Dec 2014
  • Denmark

This place was homie and social and the staff was very knowledgeable and friendly! A lot of the other hostels in cancun seemed pretty sketchy, but I'd definitely recommend Ka'beh! It's a very short walk from the bus station and is in a great location for prime accessibility to the heart of downtown. My only complaint is the wifi doesn't work in the dorm area and the dorms smell very strongly of...traveler. But hey, it's a great place overall and they provide a variety of breakfast options!

Although a bit overpriced for the area, other features more tham make up for it, namely breakfast and check out anytime, long term luggage left, freebies shelf or squeeky clean kitchen

Very nice hostel and really nice, friendly and helpful staff! Really great people!!! That's why I stayed in the hostel already 3 times. It is close to everything and if I return to Cancun I will stay at Kabeh Hostel again. That's why I can also recommend it to other travelers!

Nice hostel. Lovely bathrooms. staff were very friendly except the venezuelan girl .Breakfasts were good. Don't expect to get food on the BBQ or Mexican night till between ten pm and midnight. There's a plaza really close by with lots of street food so make sure you go there. An easy bus ride to the beach, Delphine's is the best beach.only change if id make is to turn down the music during the day so people can chill in the hammocks, every day when the music went on, the hammocks emptied

The best hostel in town.everynight is a happenin night.

I have stayed here on two separate trips and still think it's a great place - they have even done some updates since my first stay. Great location- close to the bus station and to local buses to the beach. Fun hostel activities with great staff and overall good vibes.

Nice place to stay, really helpful staff and good value for money. A good way to meet other travellers. Different activities that make you feel at home.

• 25th Nov 2014
  • Colombia

I love it, I will go back there!!

Very welcoming Hostel. When you arrive (Jerome) tells you all about the set-up and facilities available in the hostel, and the surrounding area. I loved that they had places to leave (or collect) free stuff. I was at the end of my journey so was keen to pass on some things that I would no longer need. Also, great book exchange. Staff were extremely helpful and enjoyed socialising with travellers. Fun scheduled activities for each night.

Very friendly and helpful staff. Quite cozy though.

Loved my stay, great staff, very social, felt safe

Everything you could want in a hostel!

I enjoyed the friendly comfortable home feeling and the conversations with the awesome staff and the other guest over breakfast. Location is convenient, walking distances to the central bus station and a market place with the best street food ever. They have activities every day and night, plus plenty and great advice for stuff to check out. I would not hesitate booking here again!

• 3rd Nov 2014