Hostel Ka'beh Cancun Reviews

Alcatraces 45 SM. 22 Mza. 10 L. 26, Retorno 5, Cancun, Mexico

a nice hostel feels like home great breakfast and the staff is awsome!!

• 1st Jun 2014
  • Israel

My stay at Hostel Ka'beh was great, the staff are full of local knowledge they helped myself with anything you put their way. On a day chilling around the hostel I noticed the place was cleaned top to bottom 2-3 times a day, they organised events for us such as pot international luck dinners, tours to pick you up from the door step of the hostel & a good night out to the Cancun night life, book yourself in here!

The best of the best!! this place truly is my second home, miss u Cris, and i will miss David if he just stop to be so annoying XD

Nothing ever made me feel uncomfortable here. It was a fun and safe place to meet many new people

• 7th May 2014

This is definitely a "party" hostel. If my intent for the stay was to party, this hostel would be perfect. Even though I didn't really have to wait for a washroom, but there should be more washrooms for 20 people. Also, there should be some type of locks for the dorm rooms so that not everyone can enter the room (especially during the middle of the night).

Hello! We are a tiny 20-bed Hostel with only three dorms and 24-hour reception/security. We know who comes in and out at all times, and the entire Hostel is 'common area'. We have yet to see a reason or a need for keys to dorms where everyone generally shares their space. Private rooms do have their own keys of course! Regarding toilets: we now have an additional washroom, even though it wasn't absolutely necessary. Thank you! - David Uribe - Hostel Ka'beh

It was smelly in my dorm and the matress was bad! Air con was working not every night! Only one bathroom for all!

I do apologize for your experience, but you are mistaken on a few things though. We have 3 bathrooms now, not 1... and the AC works perfectly. Sometimes it's too cold, sometimes it's too hot, and while we're desperately trying to develop our psychic abilities, we can't yet know what people are thinking until they tell us... so if you do have a problem with something in the future, *please* tell us so we can do something about it. Thank you! - David Uribe - Hostel Ka'beh

1 2 Next » last »