Hostel Ka'beh Cancun Reviews

Alcatraces 45 SM. 22 Mza. 10 L. 26, Retorno 5, Cancun, Mexico

a nice hostel feels like home great breakfast and the staff is awsome!!

• 1st Jun 2014
  • Israel

My stay at Hostel Ka'beh was great, the staff are full of local knowledge they helped myself with anything you put their way. On a day chilling around the hostel I noticed the place was cleaned top to bottom 2-3 times a day, they organised events for us such as pot international luck dinners, tours to pick you up from the door step of the hostel & a good night out to the Cancun night life, book yourself in here!

The best of the best!! this place truly is my second home, miss u Cris, and i will miss David if he just stop to be so annoying XD

Nothing ever made me feel uncomfortable here. It was a fun and safe place to meet many new people

• 7th May 2014