Hostel Ka'beh Cancun Reviews

Alcatraces 45 SM. 22 Mza. 10 L. 26, Retorno 5, Cancun, Mexico

It was alright, it said breakfast included but instead of pancakes you just the pancake Mix which you have to prepare by yourself.. They just have two toilets which is not enough.

There is a certain charm about this hostel that I can't convey in words. It has a warmth and openness that make for an fantastic experience. Chuck, the hostel's senior staffer, makes you feel at home from the moment you arrive. His passion for customer service is exemplary. Talk to Leo about ideas for what to do around Cancun during your stay, she is great. I would recommend the hostel purchases a measuring cup for use by obsessively accurate Germans who want to make pancakes for breakfast.

This hostel is fantastic. Clean and comfortable, and the staff is unbelievably helpful and friendly. Especially Chuck. What a wealth of information that guy is! He should get a raise. Overall I had a great stay and would highly recommend this place.

It is a ordinary hostel, well organised, simple. I just didn't like the fact that upon arrival they make you sign the rules of the hostel, one of which specifies the quiet time in romos (10.00 p.m.) but they staff organise very loud parties in the hostel with people who aren't staying there and the circulate around romos loud and drunk without respecting the people who do not participate in the parties. All messages are in English not considering latinos who stayed there. Rooms stink cat's pee

We enjoyed our stay at the hostel, it is a great hostel and the staff are very friendly and helpfull

• 13th Feb 2014

The hostel has a great atmosphere and the location is in a great authentic part of Cancun. I felt very at home and welcome the second I arrived. I love the idea of there being no set time for breakfast. I love the place and its the people who make the place! The staff are excellent! I think Chuck is a fantastic member of the team at Ka'Beh and deserves a mention! If you are in Cancun, Ka'Beh is definately the place you should stay!

• 12th Feb 2014
  • Israel

Great hostel, lovely staff and great atmosphere. Good balance between party and actually getting some sleep! Sad to hear a shining member of the staff is leaving after what must be years! You'll be missed chuck!

• 1st Feb 2014