Hostel Kankun Reviews

It's only £3 a night for a big private room, so you can overlook the bad for a short stay. We came back for a short stay in Cancun as it is so cheap.

You get what you pay for

It's not a good place to meet people! The hostel is very cheap, and the staff is nice, but the rooms are not too clean! The atmosphere in general is not too good.

Small hostel with a good location, very close to the ADO bus station. The staff is very helpful and the rooms have just the basic things for the price you pay (bed and fan, it's an old building). It's just a hostel to sleep because you don't really interact with other guests, but it's cheap, so one or two nights is okay. Thank you!

I would not recommend this hostel. We Planned arrival for approx 1:00am due to flights, 1hour delay due to flight!! When found hostel, Knocking on door for ages.... Noone bothered to answer the door...and by this time it's 2;30am, 2 girls walking around looking for else where! Lucky to find a king local man who accompanied us to find another near by place to stay! Just not good enough Sorry but it's the truth

I had a large bed in the two bedroom female dorm. The room was nice and big and clean. I didn't meet anyone in the hostel, there's no social atmosphere or communal space to relax in.

The cheapest hostel I have seen! You pay for what you get, not very clean and everything is very old. No common room, no air con so the rooms were so so hot. Owner seems very nice.

the kitchen was not good

Basic. Ok for 1 - 2 nights.

The don´t open me the door.

• 7th Jun 2015