Hostel Kankun Reviews

YAXCHILAN AVENUE /END MARAÑON STREET # 26, Cancun, Mexico

I would not recommend this hostel. We Planned arrival for approx 1:00am due to flights, 1hour delay due to flight!! When found hostel, Knocking on door for ages.... Noone bothered to answer the door...and by this time it's 2;30am, 2 girls walking around looking for else where! Lucky to find a king local man who accompanied us to find another near by place to stay! Just not good enough Sorry but it's the truth

I had a large bed in the two bedroom female dorm. The room was nice and big and clean. I didn't meet anyone in the hostel, there's no social atmosphere or communal space to relax in.

The cheapest hostel I have seen! You pay for what you get, not very clean and everything is very old. No common room, no air con so the rooms were so so hot. Owner seems very nice.

the kitchen was not good

Basic. Ok for 1 - 2 nights.

The don´t open me the door.

• 7th Jun 2015
  • Spain

The hostel is cheap but the cleanliness is in my opinion really bad

• 25th May 2015

This is a rough place, but close to the bus terminal and extremely cheap.

At first glance when I arrived at this hostel at 3am because of a late flight I thought I made a huge mistake. First impressions are important and initially was not impressed. But after a few days I felt really comfortable here. It is a short bus ride to the hotel zone and while the facility is not impressive the price is perfect, location is safe, and staff is really friendly. As in all my reviews, I say you get what you pay for. Yes, this place is not luxury but I would stay again.

Not all that nice or clean, but close to the ado bus station. Convenient place to crash and it's cheap, but I wouldn't recommend a long stay

A great price and simple, clean room. Nice kitchen, clean bathroom. Seems to attract very special people. I would recommend to any budget traveler in Cancun!

• 22nd Mar 2015

The attention to the people that stayed here was awesome! Thank you so much Roman for caring for me and my cousin. I will definitely come by and visit soon! The hostel overall doesn't really have an interactive atmosphere, its like a small apartment complex where people just go out and back into their room to sleep but I highly recommend remodeling and refurnishing the hostel to improve its appearance.

• 15th Mar 2015
  • CarolGM
  • Mexico

Close to ado bus terminal Cheap but wouldn't stay more than one night

it just west of city center for 5 minite walking,near a night market,and 2 supermarket,to 23 market only walk through tulum ave. to north ,it take 15 minite.,but the old hostel is very basic but cheap.