Hostel Kankun Reviews

YAXCHILAN AVENUE /END MARAÑON STREET # 26, Cancun, Mexico

Wow! The place did not look like photos. We had no choice so we stayed. This place is very dirty, not sanitary, health hazard. The sheets were dirty, the room was infested with bed bugs and/or fleas. it was two women and a baby. We did not dare to shower. The place has soo much potential with just a deep cleaning. The kitchen appliancea were very very old, no knobs on stove. rusted dirty refrigerator, minimal cookware. I wouls not reccomend staying here because of the bed bugs/fleas.

This hostel was absolutely disgusting. Everything was just gross and needed to be cleaned. The bathroom and kitchen were extremely dirty. The people staying there were very strange. The owner was nice, but that was about it. I was only in Cancun for 1 night to catch a plane the next morning, so I thought this cheap place would be fine for one night, but I would have rather spent a little more to feel clean. My sister even cut her leg on a rusty nail sticking straight out of her bed.

Can't really expect much more from a $5 a night hostel! Very basic which is no problem but the whole place was pretty filthy, especially the bathrooms! Wifi was ok and the owner was actually nice and helpful but wouldn't stay here again!

Do you really need a feedback for a 5 usd hostel ??????

It needs renovation in general

• 6th May 2014
  • Spain

The stay is good., the place is average but it is worth the 5.00 dollars daily. I would have loved to have newer dishes and better working refrigerator and stove. but like I said is worth the money paid.

• 12th Apr 2014