Hostel Kasa Guane Reviews

Calle 49 #28- 21, Bucaramanga, Colombia

We enjoyed our stay at Kasa Guane; the hostel is welcoming and the staff were always on hand to help. The dorms were comfy, especially the pillows! It could get a little warm, but the fan helped. It's just a shame they don't have more toilets, as the only two are in the bathrooms, so if people are showering sometimes you have to wait! Generally not a problem though as it wasn't very busy when we were there. Good kitchen facilities and the terrace is lovely. The two cats were adorable too!

Very nice hostel with a great roof top bar. The staff is super friendly and helped me a lot when i got very sick. I definitely recommend staying there, it's close to many clubs, bars and good restaurants and you will meet lots of other solo travellers.

Great location and great rooftop bar. Staff are friendly. Good location.

Really nice staff and nice hostel. There are a few cats so if you are allergic it can be a problem. I was there on a long weekend so there was no real cleaning going on but pretty sure that it is usually well kept cause on my leaving day, everything was beaing cleaned.

Very good hostel. If i have the opportunity I will visit again this place.

The atmosphere especially in the bar on top was very nice. Lots of Columbians there as well. Kitchen and bathrooms were so so..... Cats running around and trying to get a bite from your breakfast are really disgusting!

It was a very okay hostel. Very hostel hostel with a small dorm, good showers and a Nice kitchen. Not the best i have stayed but it was okay! Neighbourhood was very safe and nice.

Very nice hostel, really clean, good atmosphere, great location and the staff very kind

• 17th Jul 2015
  • Colombia

Nice people. I recommend eating at restaurant Maroma. Bucaramanga is good for a day.

maybe not very good in the given categories, but I met so nice and intresting people, that I can recommend this hostel....