Hostel Kasa Guane Reviews

Calle 49 #28- 21, Bucaramanga, Colombia

Really nice staff and nice hostel. There are a few cats so if you are allergic it can be a problem. I was there on a long weekend so there was no real cleaning going on but pretty sure that it is usually well kept cause on my leaving day, everything was beaing cleaned.

Very good hostel. If i have the opportunity I will visit again this place.

The atmosphere especially in the bar on top was very nice. Lots of Columbians there as well. Kitchen and bathrooms were so so..... Cats running around and trying to get a bite from your breakfast are really disgusting!

It was a very okay hostel. Very hostel hostel with a small dorm, good showers and a Nice kitchen. Not the best i have stayed but it was okay! Neighbourhood was very safe and nice.

Very nice hostel, really clean, good atmosphere, great location and the staff very kind

• 17th Jul 2015
  • Colombia

Nice people. I recommend eating at restaurant Maroma. Bucaramanga is good for a day.

maybe not very good in the given categories, but I met so nice and intresting people, that I can recommend this hostel....

There are many different types of rooms in this hostel, some even have a balcony. Generally speaking the hostel is very central, the staff is nice and the rooftop bar is amazing. However, some rooms don't have windows (something quite common in Colombia) and the kitchen is sometimes rather messy. Yet in general it's a nice place to stay. Would most probably go back there.

Really nice chilled hostal. Nice roof top with pool table. Kitchen for use. Staff really nice and helpful

Pretty nice place to stay in Bucaramanga. To be honest we didn't get to take full advantage of what they had to offer as we met up with a friend. Great bakery across the street to grab breakfast.

Excellent hostel. Great staff and service. We loved it! Great atmosphere. We recommend it to anyone travelling to Bucaramanga.