Hostel Katharina Reviews

Rua Taroba, 952, Foz do Iguaçu, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

the staff was really nice and helpfull, they help me a lot! The room was big, confortable, I sleep well and the location was good. I can so recommend.

Air conditioner turn on after 10 PM. So Hoooooot in the room.

Good hostel. A/C wasn't working when I was there but the owner explained me why. Luis, the owner, is very helpful. He knows EVERYTHING about the town. Miguel, the receptionist, is very nice and helpful. They sell tours and bus tickets so I didn't have to leave the hostel area to purchase the transportation to Argentinian side of iguazu (which was cheaper to buy at the hostel) and ticket to the next city. Awesome staff!

When we first arrived the man behind the desk didn't speak a word of English and couldn't even tell from my name or booking confirmation what room we were in. But when the owner of the place arrived he sorted it. Luckily it wasn't so hot because we only had a fan in our room. Apart from this everything was great, very good cleanliness, bus stop to iguazu falls was opposite the hostel, the owner was very helpful with how to get to Asuncion via Ciudad del este. No breakfast but this was stated.

View all Foz do Iguacu Hostels