Hostel Katowice Centrum Reviews

Andrzeja 19 St., Katowice, Poland

The hostel is really close to the train station, so it's very useful for who travel. The enviroment was not really cozy, but bathrooms, rooms and kitchen were clean and in perfect conditions. The stuff was ok, they spoke in the early morning (7.30) weaking me up, this was my only problem. If I need a hostel in Katowice, I'll come here for sure.

I had a nice stay, the hostel is well located, close to the central station, I would stay here again, and this is probably the only hostel in katowice.

possibly one of the worse hostile I've stayed at the hostel was run down no atmosphere and anywon could just walk in I had some random drug dealer in my room who wasn't staying at the hostel just knew the guy in my room and was using our room to move drugs. and it seemed like the staff knew nothing about katowice and could shed no light on getting to Auschwitz from there

Everything was OK for the amount we paid for our stay. Here is one suggestion: Please get new mattresses. It is really hard to sleep well and get some rest...

• 5th Dec 2014

Generally a good place to stay. It has very helpful and friendly staff! The location is very good being right in the centre of the town>

Excellent location and great service, an excellent service. I will continue to recommend your place.

• 18th Nov 2014

Nice but simple place. Unfortunately they just knew a bit english and could not give us information how to get to Auschwitz.

nice stay

• 30th Oct 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

We spent two nights here. The room was very clean and quiet. Staff were polite. Facilities were average when compared to other hostels that we have stayed in but it was excellent value for money and we'd stay there again if we were in Katowice. Thank you

If you need a place just for sleep I recommend this place. But if you are a traveler like me and really enjoy those hostels where you can meet people and have nice conversation. ..it is better to think twice. The staffs were nice. But they seem to be responsible for many things in the hostel so they don't have time to welcome you in the city as they suppose to do, in my opinion.

Everything was fine, Staff (especially Weronika) is very helpful and good. Just the bed-sheets can be cleaner. Thought they were all freshly washed, yet they did not smell hygienic. Secondly, Toilet papers can be of a bit better quality, if the quality is better, it saves the quantity.

Staff gave completely incorrect information for transport and made me waste a whole morning and a bus ticket as a result

• 13th Sep 2014