Hostel Katowice Centrum Reviews

Andrzeja 19 St., Katowice, Poland

We spent two nights here. The room was very clean and quiet. Staff were polite. Facilities were average when compared to other hostels that we have stayed in but it was excellent value for money and we'd stay there again if we were in Katowice. Thank you

If you need a place just for sleep I recommend this place. But if you are a traveler like me and really enjoy those hostels where you can meet people and have nice conversation. ..it is better to think twice. The staffs were nice. But they seem to be responsible for many things in the hostel so they don't have time to welcome you in the city as they suppose to do, in my opinion.

Everything was fine, Staff (especially Weronika) is very helpful and good. Just the bed-sheets can be cleaner. Thought they were all freshly washed, yet they did not smell hygienic. Secondly, Toilet papers can be of a bit better quality, if the quality is better, it saves the quantity.

Staff gave completely incorrect information for transport and made me waste a whole morning and a bus ticket as a result

• 13th Sep 2014
  • Taiwan

A great place for a quick layover before moving on the next day for my train journey. It was right next to the train station and very easy to find. A very quiet hostel and the people seem to keep to themselves and not really socialise. But I was only here one night and that was enough time for me.

Right beside the train station so that was really handy. Small facilities, but quiet and cozy. Common area is nicely decorated, with a balcony for smokers. Was perfect for 2 nights.

Clean quite rooms, good sized lockers, sufficient & clean kitchen, friendly atmosphere.

It was a nice stay. I enjoyed it. Just round the corner from main train station. Hostel met my expectations. The reception was opened 24 hours which I find really great as hostel is easy to access at anytime.

Perfect place to stay in Katowice. Just a step from the Main Railway Station. Staff is friendly and rooms (dorms or doubles) very spacious. Also the prices are very encouraging - just about 8-10€ per night.

The hostel is situation in a great place. Bathrooms, rooms and kitchen are spotless and seem brand new. Only downfall is the 'common area' (atmosphere) which is two couches and a tv tucked in beside the reception counter.

It was a very short one-night stay but everything was fine - from a friendly and helpful receptionist to a very clean and well eqipped bathroom. Windows could be a little bit more soundproof as the hostel is situated in the centre of the city.

the hostel really good, especially location, very near to the railway and bus stations. the staff speaks English poorly and can't give any advice. also the hostel is very clean and a pleasant place to stay. recommend to stay in.

Close to Katowice station so if you need a quick one night stopover before moving on its good.

I don't like that was no key to the room at all yes I could lock most of my things up but it just didn't feel safe. there was a poor atmosphere but it was extremely clean

A year ago i had been in a hostel in Warsaw and it was the worst hostel everyone could imagine. This time in this hotel in Katowice, at least cleanless was a bit better, but somethings weren't very confident. For example, the door to enter in the building and to enter in the flat were open all the night. And there is only a woman working at night who teorically can't know if you are registereed in the hostel because the change is about 20h o 21h. The bedroom is opened too. Best point is shower,

It would have been nice to have a bigger living room where you can stay in the evening, watch a movie, read a book etc. Those two sofas in the lobby are just not enough, only space for 4 people so I stayed in the kitchen that is really small, too and I guess I was disturbing the others. Plus my internet wasn't really working but that wasn't such a big issue. Also there are not enough showers and I don't want to imagine the situation when the hostel is actually full.