Hostel Katowice Centrum Reviews

Andrzeja 19 St., Katowice, Poland

A good place to stay. The only bad thing is they have to invest in new mattress.

Right next to train station. Which was perfect as I arrived at 3.30 in the morning and was traveling alone and concerned about my safety.

The hostel is really close to the train station, so it's very useful for who travel. The enviroment was not really cozy, but bathrooms, rooms and kitchen were clean and in perfect conditions. The stuff was ok, they spoke in the early morning (7.30) weaking me up, this was my only problem. If I need a hostel in Katowice, I'll come here for sure.

I had a nice stay, the hostel is well located, close to the central station, I would stay here again, and this is probably the only hostel in katowice.

possibly one of the worse hostile I've stayed at the hostel was run down no atmosphere and anywon could just walk in I had some random drug dealer in my room who wasn't staying at the hostel just knew the guy in my room and was using our room to move drugs. and it seemed like the staff knew nothing about katowice and could shed no light on getting to Auschwitz from there

Everything was OK for the amount we paid for our stay. Here is one suggestion: Please get new mattresses. It is really hard to sleep well and get some rest...

• 5th Dec 2014

Generally a good place to stay. It has very helpful and friendly staff! The location is very good being right in the centre of the town>

Excellent location and great service, an excellent service. I will continue to recommend your place.

• 18th Nov 2014

Nice but simple place. Unfortunately they just knew a bit english and could not give us information how to get to Auschwitz.

nice stay