Hostel Katowice Centrum Reviews

Andrzeja 19 St., Katowice, Poland

It was a very short one-night stay but everything was fine - from a friendly and helpful receptionist to a very clean and well eqipped bathroom. Windows could be a little bit more soundproof as the hostel is situated in the centre of the city.

the hostel really good, especially location, very near to the railway and bus stations. the staff speaks English poorly and can't give any advice. also the hostel is very clean and a pleasant place to stay. recommend to stay in.

Close to Katowice station so if you need a quick one night stopover before moving on its good.

I don't like that was no key to the room at all yes I could lock most of my things up but it just didn't feel safe. there was a poor atmosphere but it was extremely clean

A year ago i had been in a hostel in Warsaw and it was the worst hostel everyone could imagine. This time in this hotel in Katowice, at least cleanless was a bit better, but somethings weren't very confident. For example, the door to enter in the building and to enter in the flat were open all the night. And there is only a woman working at night who teorically can't know if you are registereed in the hostel because the change is about 20h o 21h. The bedroom is opened too. Best point is shower,

It would have been nice to have a bigger living room where you can stay in the evening, watch a movie, read a book etc. Those two sofas in the lobby are just not enough, only space for 4 people so I stayed in the kitchen that is really small, too and I guess I was disturbing the others. Plus my internet wasn't really working but that wasn't such a big issue. Also there are not enough showers and I don't want to imagine the situation when the hostel is actually full.

Room keys were not provided meaning that you can't lock the room but lockers were huge so you can for a hang luggage in then which is good. Internet can be used in room. Few plug points in room though. Breakfast not provided.

Of the two of us, only one had valid ID at checkin. This was enough to be refused entry, so we had to walk to a different hostel. For this reason, I value atmosphere and value for money at a minimum, and the rest at average.

This hostel is super close to the train station. It's excellent for a one night stopover, I think that's what most people who stay there are doing. Kitchen is basic, bathrooms are good, common area isn't that great, beds ok.

More a place to sleep than the kind of atmosphere you can find in some hostels. But that was good, met nice people, and people in Katowice seams really friendly

I can recommend the hostel, you can have good secure stay there and you can actually sleep at night. The down side is lack of computer to use and no breakfast. but overall I do recommend it.