Hostel Katowice Centrum

7.5
Very Good 392 Total Reviews

14th Apr 2017
6.6

I've found a nidle with blood inside the room, but the other things was great

• Mexico, Female, 18-24
21st Mar 2017

It was just one night but great. The only things I could complain about is that for the first time I got to the Hostel, I had to ring the bell easily 10 times and waited around 10 minutes for them to open the door and also, the wifi didn't reach my room. I also consider that for the price, it should include breakfast.

25th Feb 2017
6.9

Security was a concern for me as my key to the small cabinet to stow my things did not work to lock it and I needed to leave my pack there during the day, everything was OK at the end of the day but still was worrying that I could not secure my belongings. The location is also just beyond the train station of Katowice which was close and convenient to getting to and from the center of town since I was there for an event at the Spodek. Beds were quite noisy however, with very thin pillows.

22nd Feb 2017

This was a very good hostel considering the money that you pay for the rooms. The only problem would he that there are only two bathrooms and my room was cold. However, it is an awesome location right next to the train station. Definatly would stay here again.

• thesakeris-kourtrajme
  • France, Male, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
16th Jan 2017
6.9

basic facilities but very convenient and well located !

3rd Jan 2017
8.0

good room central

• Australia, Male, 31-40
11th Dec 2016
7.7

Nice Hostel close to city center. I only stayed one night, arriving late and leaving early so its hard to judge a place on that limited time. I was happy enough with security, location and cleanliness however the bed left a lot to be desired. Very thin mattress. Small kitchen (didnt use so cant really comment on it) and not many people staying so cant comment on Atmosphere. Overall happy enough.