Hostel Katowice Centrum

7.8
Very Good 403 Total Reviews

• Canada, Couple, 25-30
7th Jul 2017

The shuttle from the airport dropped us off at the main train station which is literally around the corner from the hostel. This made it super easy to get around. The staff were friendly. The private room was large and comfortable. It was also right next to the washroom which was bright and clean.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
29th Jun 2017
6.0

Didn't expect much for a smaller city and for the price, so it was pretty much in line with what I thought. Hostel was basic and good enough. Could be improved easily by staff and some friendly atmosphere.

• Denmark, Female, 18-24
26th Jun 2017

Wide beds, good facilities. Consider investing in a proper common room :)

9th Jun 2017

Overall this hostel was great. The room was very spacious, modern, and clean. The kitchen and the bathroom were also spotless, though the shower was a little finicky as the water would fluctuate temperature without touching the knob. The staff was not the most outgoing - they weren't rude, they just weren't very welcoming. They didn't offer any advice about the city or anything. The atmosphere wasn't great, either, but I didn't spend much time in the hostel anyway.

• India, Female, 18-24
31st May 2017

Everything is great but the only concern is that the number of washrooms are too less for the number of people. A lot of time wasted in waiting.

14th Apr 2017
6.6

I've found a nidle with blood inside the room, but the other things was great

• Mexico, Female, 18-24
21st Mar 2017

It was just one night but great. The only things I could complain about is that for the first time I got to the Hostel, I had to ring the bell easily 10 times and waited around 10 minutes for them to open the door and also, the wifi didn't reach my room. I also consider that for the price, it should include breakfast.

25th Feb 2017
6.9

Security was a concern for me as my key to the small cabinet to stow my things did not work to lock it and I needed to leave my pack there during the day, everything was OK at the end of the day but still was worrying that I could not secure my belongings. The location is also just beyond the train station of Katowice which was close and convenient to getting to and from the center of town since I was there for an event at the Spodek. Beds were quite noisy however, with very thin pillows.

22nd Feb 2017

This was a very good hostel considering the money that you pay for the rooms. The only problem would he that there are only two bathrooms and my room was cold. However, it is an awesome location right next to the train station. Definatly would stay here again.