Hostel Katowice Centrum Reviews

Andrzeja 19 St., Katowice, Poland

Excellent location and great service, an excellent service. I will continue to recommend your place.

• 18th Nov 2014

Nice but simple place. Unfortunately they just knew a bit english and could not give us information how to get to Auschwitz.

nice stay

• 30th Oct 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

We spent two nights here. The room was very clean and quiet. Staff were polite. Facilities were average when compared to other hostels that we have stayed in but it was excellent value for money and we'd stay there again if we were in Katowice. Thank you

If you need a place just for sleep I recommend this place. But if you are a traveler like me and really enjoy those hostels where you can meet people and have nice conversation. ..it is better to think twice. The staffs were nice. But they seem to be responsible for many things in the hostel so they don't have time to welcome you in the city as they suppose to do, in my opinion.

Everything was fine, Staff (especially Weronika) is very helpful and good. Just the bed-sheets can be cleaner. Thought they were all freshly washed, yet they did not smell hygienic. Secondly, Toilet papers can be of a bit better quality, if the quality is better, it saves the quantity.

Staff gave completely incorrect information for transport and made me waste a whole morning and a bus ticket as a result

• 13th Sep 2014
  • Taiwan

A great place for a quick layover before moving on the next day for my train journey. It was right next to the train station and very easy to find. A very quiet hostel and the people seem to keep to themselves and not really socialise. But I was only here one night and that was enough time for me.

Right beside the train station so that was really handy. Small facilities, but quiet and cozy. Common area is nicely decorated, with a balcony for smokers. Was perfect for 2 nights.

Clean quite rooms, good sized lockers, sufficient & clean kitchen, friendly atmosphere.

It was a nice stay. I enjoyed it. Just round the corner from main train station. Hostel met my expectations. The reception was opened 24 hours which I find really great as hostel is easy to access at anytime.

Perfect place to stay in Katowice. Just a step from the Main Railway Station. Staff is friendly and rooms (dorms or doubles) very spacious. Also the prices are very encouraging - just about 8-10€ per night.

The hostel is situation in a great place. Bathrooms, rooms and kitchen are spotless and seem brand new. Only downfall is the 'common area' (atmosphere) which is two couches and a tv tucked in beside the reception counter.

It was a very short one-night stay but everything was fine - from a friendly and helpful receptionist to a very clean and well eqipped bathroom. Windows could be a little bit more soundproof as the hostel is situated in the centre of the city.

the hostel really good, especially location, very near to the railway and bus stations. the staff speaks English poorly and can't give any advice. also the hostel is very clean and a pleasant place to stay. recommend to stay in.