Hostel Kiki Reviews

HRVATSKIH DOMOBRANA 24 A, Bol, Croatia

Really cool hostel! Spent 2 nights here with a friend. Tonka was an amazing host; really friendly and helpful; the pick up from the bus station was really helpful especially since Bol is a little confusing to navigate at first. Beautiful rooms, awesome patio, full kitchen, comfortable beds. It is about a 20 minute walk down to the beach, but it is beautiful along the promenade. Close to restaurants and bars. And right by a grocery store which was helpful. Clean and awesome environment.

Very friendly owner, even picked us up from the bus stop and took us to the hostel in her car. Good facilities. Lovely outdoor area. Clean bright rooms.

• 24th Sep 2015

Pretty good hostel. One of the best I've been in europe.

The hostel owner is super nice and the garden is awesome. I was expecting a little bit more of atmosphere, i don't like party hostels but this one is just too relaxed for me, almost like I'm home, which can be a great thing but it was not quite what I was looking for. Also lacks signalling which makes it a little hard to find and guest could use a ghest computer.

Very nice atmosphere triggered by the beautiful social area (garden) and the super nice owners. Good details such a shelve for every upper bed, microwaves and complete kitchen and plenty of comfy seats.

We were a bit disappointed after reading rave reviews. More rooms in a private house than a hostel, Hostel Kiki is a long way uphill from the sea front (we read the small print that pickups were offered too late). The staff were helpful on arrival but difficult to find the rest of the time. The room was small but comfortable however the air con was rubbish. The pictures of the common area looked good but a lot of the seats are broken and there are few lights in the garden.

Our room was clean and the lady who runs it was super nice and welcoming. However, kitchens in need of a good clean. Also, we felt like the only common space was outside, as the common room is in fact the family's lounge room.

A small, low-key and cozy hostel. A couple minutes walk up from the Harbor. The host is kind and the environment makes everyone social. I really liked it!

Best hostel in Bol I stayed 2 nights was amazing dorms are great beds are great facilities are great the outdoor area is amazing for socializing and drinking and the owner Ivan and Tonka were very helpful and run a great hostel would defiantly come back!!!!!

One of the best hostel experiences ever! Thankful and really appreciate the hosts. A lovely lovely couple who made our stay so welcome, enjoyable and fun. they went beyond their way to help us and were really nice people. Loved it 10/10

• 14th Aug 2015

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in, if not the best, and I don't say that lightly. Ivan and his wife are incredibly welcoming and really look after you, I really don't think I could recommend this hostel more.

• 14th Aug 2015