Hostel Kiki

Superb 256 Total Reviews
Superb 256 Total Reviews

16th May 2017

AMAZING!! I don't have enough fabulous things to say about this place, but mainly the owner Tonka! She is one of the most spectacular people I have met. She was there to tend to our every need, picked me up from the bus station when I arrived, baked us fresh chocolate cake and took such great care of the place. I stayed in the 8bed mixed doorm thag had it's own kitchen inside which was so nice because it felt like you were staying in your private apartment! If you go to Bol, you MUST stay here!!