Hostel Kiki Reviews

HRVATSKIH DOMOBRANA 24 A, Bol, Croatia

Thoroughly enjoyed our stay here in Bol and partly because of the beautiful accommodation at Hostel Kiki. The owner is fantastic. She is honest and goes out of her way to help you. The rooms are spacious, clean and ours had a spectacular view. Bathroom was clean and had a hot powerful shower and we had a well equipped kitchen. Kiki is in a great location, at the top of a hill but good for exercise with a supermarket right next door. Tonka, the owner, helped us whenever we needed it.

Had such a lovely stay - nothing seems to much trouble for the host, they are so helpful and welcoming. The garden outside is particularly nice, making it a good environment to meet people and hang out. Kitchen facilities also pretty good, and the hostel was all round good value. Would stay again if I return to bol!

• 22nd Jul 2014

Great hostel! We had a private room and shared the kitchen with one other person on our floor (I think every floor had a kitchen). Kitchen was big, there was also a tv and a nice balcony. For socializing, we could go downstairs and sit in the garden (there were a lot of nice chairs and a barbecue). Our room was quite big and everything was very clean. Staff was very friendly (picked us up at the bus station, showed us around town,..). Supermarket is also close btw! The atmosphere was great!

The owners of Hostel Kiki are so unbelievably kind and friendly, you can't help but feel so comfortable staying there. I was only able to stay for one night, but wished that I could stay for a week. The facilities and rooms are great. There is a lovely area out the back to lounge around after a day at the beach. I would highly recommend booking with Hostel Kiki in the beautiful Bol!

Very nice hostel and the owner is very nice to the guests. The indications to find the hostel are not so clear, but you can manage to find it!

This hostel was so good . I came back for a second visit with a week . This is the friendliest , cosiest and welcoming hostel I have stayed in over my years of travelling . The family can't do enough to help .Very relaxed and chilled atmosphere .Definitely worth a visit :)

• 10th Jul 2014

We stayed at a 6-bed room, there was a kitchen and a great balcony to spend the time. The wifi was great. The toillet was perfect and always clean. The beds and stuff were also really comfortable. The hostel is near a big supermarket and about twenty minutes from the beach (it is very nice to go walking and watching the landscape). In general the hostel is very relaxing and comfortable. Also, Ivan and Tonka were really nice and worried if we were fine and if everything was ok. I recommend!

I really loved this hostel! I spent 4 of the most comfortable nights at Hostel Kiki, the beds were amazing. It was so clean! The bathroom and room were both very spacious. Really nice garden out back and kitchen in the room. Location was good, easy to walk to town and to Zlani Rat. I would definitely recommend staying here!!! Staff is very friendly and helpful also.

• 21st Jun 2014

FANTASTIC!!! Very welcoming hosts, Tonka picked me up from the port and also dropped me at the bus station when I left. Friendly, helpful staff, lovely hostel - chilled out relaxed vibe and cool garden to hang out in if you want, clean, secure, able to have a good sleep (hard in some places with no curfew etc!) and Bol was a great base to hire a scooter and travel round the island (worth booking a tour to see the dragon cave and going up the highest point!) thanks guys!!!

Cons- I never got a welcome email so no one picked me up at ferry. I had to walk uphill with my heavy bag. I was the only one there my first night. I didn't meet the owner until my second night. No lockers. Pros- owner, once you meet her, is really cool. Once other people got there it was better. Nice, clean place but make sure you get an email from place or no pick up nor warm greeting.

Thanks again for staying in our hostel Kiki.Sorry to hear that you have had to walk with your heavy bag ,but if you do not e mail or call us we are not able to know where and when we will pick up you Sorry to hear ,but the owner waited you and settled you you meet his wife second night.Wish you a safe and happy travel !!!

Very likely this is the best hostel I've ever stayed. We booked 2 beds in the 6 people dorm, but the dorm itself was like an apartment with absolutely cosy environment. Nice kitchen, bathroom and also the garden outside. Good wifi connection. Nice host who was able to recognise me on the ferry and offer us pick-up service. The location is around 10 mins walk from the town centre of Bol. Love the place so much!

Couldn't have been more pleased with our stay at Kiki's!!! SO helpful, kind, and thoughtful to us during our stay. The location is perfect, right above the town, and they'll help you plan out your perfect trip in Bol.

The host is really nice and offered to pick me up from my ferry from Split. I had to change my reservation but they didn't charge me any penalty fee. The downstairs 4 bedroom room connects to the garden and has a kitchen. Very spacious with a cool sea glass toilet seat. Uphill from town/port, but not too bad. Cute furniture/ambiance and low season so it was pretty quiet.

I absolutely loved everything about this hostel. Besides the cleanliness of the dorms and kitchen, there was a great atmosphere. The owners are beyond friendly, always there for you to help you with whatsoever. Never had the feeling that I was asking too much. The garden is also something that makes this hostel unique, it's absolutely stunning(!), great place to chill, especially when you have nice weather. I had such a relaxed time here at hostel Kiki, the feeling of being home. Just Perfect!

• 7th Jun 2014

In the past two+ years on my impromptu RTW trip I have been living in hostels most of the time, and I don't need them to feel like a stop-over. I need to feel like I have a base. And this hostel has it all, the vibe, the comfort, CLEANLINEEEESS and wonderful hosts you have to meet! Thank you Ivan + Tonka + Tia, you will be seeing me again and again for sure.

I booked a dorm bed, but since the place was nearly empty, they gave me a private apartment for the same price! Ivan also gave me a ride to and from the ferry, personally showed me a good restaurant, and told me I could check out whenever I wanted. I couldn't ask for more.

when we arrived at this hostel we were upgraded to a private mini apartment basically, the owner is a lovely women who helped us with whatever we needed. wwe also saw in the dorm room and the room is massive and looked pretty good as well. if i were to come back to Bol i would stay again. thanks!

This is by far the best hostel I stayed at. I had planned to stay just one night, but ended up staying three. The dorms were very clean and spacy with a well equipped kitchen. I got clean bath towels, shampoo etc included, which was nice. People working here are just amazingly friendly, there for you whenever you need them. Just home away from home. Thanks a lot guys, Ill be back.

• 27th Apr 2014