Hostel Kiki Reviews

HRVATSKIH DOMOBRANA 24 A, Bol, Croatia

Best hostel in Bol I stayed 2 nights was amazing dorms are great beds are great facilities are great the outdoor area is amazing for socializing and drinking and the owner Ivan and Tonka were very helpful and run a great hostel would defiantly come back!!!!!

One of the best hostel experiences ever! Thankful and really appreciate the hosts. A lovely lovely couple who made our stay so welcome, enjoyable and fun. they went beyond their way to help us and were really nice people. Loved it 10/10

• 14th Aug 2015

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in, if not the best, and I don't say that lightly. Ivan and his wife are incredibly welcoming and really look after you, I really don't think I could recommend this hostel more.

• 14th Aug 2015

Super hostel! Tonka and Ivan are the best hosts going out and about for their guests!

• 13th Aug 2015
  • Sweden

Great hostel run by Ivan and Tonka who went out of their way to make our stay as comfortable as possible. They even dropped us and our heavy bags at the ferry when we were running late. There is common area in the court yard and 2 kitchens - great way to meet people! We went out every night as group to town. Great bathroom facilities. 5 minutes from town and 15 min to Zlatni Rat - but here are other great beaches nearby.

Amazing staff, amazing place!

• 11th Aug 2015

Great place to stay in Bol. Lovely garden with grapes hanging from above you as you sit and chill in the morning sun or chat with other guests in evening shade. Ivan the owner is very welcoming and helpful. A big plus for me was that the bunk beds are very solid and don't shale and rattle every time someone turns over. The location is close to main part of town and Tommy grocery store is 50 metres away. Recommended

One of the best hostels we stayed at! It has a great atmosphere with a nice garden to relax in. The place is clean and has a good location (it is in between the beach and the harbour). It is situated on a hill so it is a bit of a tough walk with your backpacks the first day if you don't get a ride from the hostel owners. Only negative thing is that the kitchen is in the same room as the dorm (there are two dorms) so that one easily wakes up the others when in the kitchen.

There are no signs outside or even inside the building and without the perfect address you will spend some unnecessary time climbing the hillside in the hot summer sun. Other than that the hostel is an easy location, quite clean and has a nice backyard to relax in.

great hostel. the owners are so fantastic and caring. they will do their best to help you.

Worst hostel I stayed at in Croatia (travelled 6 cities). The owner is extremely unorganized. I booked a room of 4 & ended up in a room of 8. To make it up to me she offered to put my groceries in her personal fridge because there was no room in the common area. When I went to get the food I noticed she left it on her couch overnight. My chicken, steak, milk were all spoiled and not once did she apologize /offer to reimburse. Laundry prices are also ridiculous! 40 min walk to Zlatni Rat beach.

From the outside, it is not clear that this is actually a hostel - perhaps a sign might be useful?! Tonka, the host, was very warm and friendly and gave us advice about the area and showed us round the hostel. She even helped my sister with her heat rash and told us some great laces to visit in Bol. The highlight has to be the beautiful communal garden area in the back. Would recommend this to travellers who don't mind the hefty walk back up hill from the seafront!

Very nice staff, felt like staying with the family that were in charge of the hostel as they lives there as well. Free pick up from the bus which was nice, because the hostel itself is hard to find as it don't have any sign saying hostel at all. Very nice garden, kitchen is small but okay and very clean rooms. Had a very nice stay here and did also meet some cool people. Would totally recommend!

Fantastic family fun hostel in Bol! Close to supermarket,town centre (+++restaurants and bars),port and Zlatni Rat Beach-all within walking distance! Stayed in a 4 bedroom dorm with great air con,wifi,clean/modern bathroom and comfortable beds! Communal lounge and garden area are so nice and a great way to meet others :) The owners Ivan and Tonca are so friendly and extremely helpful-thanks so much for having us! :)

Booked to stay here for 1 night, I ended up staying 5 nights. Tonka & Ivan are very welcoming hosts, attentive & really helpful with tips/recommendations about Bol. I'd rank this as one of the best hostels I've stayed in Europe - excellent facilities, each bed equipped with plug sockets & personal lights. Kitchen. Beds are made daily - which is nice considering how messy dorms can get & the rooms / bathrooms are kept very clean. Functioning WiFi! Great atmosphere &place to meet people

• 19th Jul 2015

They were great, picked us up from the dock, took care of us the entire time of our stay and would help us with any problems we would have.

• 17th Jul 2015

Great service from the family and great room with nice view to the sea. Garden area is also perfect!

Great Hosts who picked me up from the port on my arrival! They really look after you and give great advice of what to do in Bol and transport to other places. Dorms were nice with Air con. Great atmosphere with a nice communal area so everyone can socialise.

Tonka and Ivan were very accommodating. Picking us up from the dock where our boat came in and helping us with all enquiries. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in the hostel for ladies and gentlemen respecting that it is not a party hostel. The outdoor area is incredible to relax in and only a short walk into the centre. Thank you very much Tonka and Ivan!

Hostel Kiki was absolutely amazing!! Perfect location, very close to both beaches and a grocery store. Ivan and his family were so great as well, they mad our stay wonderful and even helped us arrange ride etc. I would strongly recommend staying here and definitely will be next time I'm in Bol!!