Hostel Kiki Reviews

HRVATSKIH DOMOBRANA 24 A, Bol, Croatia

I stayed at Hostel KiKi last year and couldn't wait to get back . I recently returned and it was even better than I remembered . The rooms were spotless and extremely comfortable .There is a kitchen section and a fridge which was extremely useful and convenient. The garden area is great for relaxing at the end of the day and making new friends also travelling . I have stayed in many hostels over the years and this is by far the best . The hosts Tonka and Ivan can not do enough for their guests.

Hostel Kiki was so good that I had to return :) Such an awesome feeling of home. A brief walk to the beach, and likewise to one of my favorite mountain hikes. It's a peaceful, quiet hostel, full of good people and new friends. I recommend it to anyone looking for the perfect oasis in the heart of Dalmatia.

This hostel is wonderful. It has such a chilled and relaxed atmosphere. Extremely clean with a great outside area for relaxing. The location is perfect . A short walk to shops and beach. Definitely recommend this hostel to others.

Our stay at Kiki hostel was the best! The family picked us up at the busstation and brought us to kikihostel. It is a really nice and warm family. After 3 nights we left kiki hostel in the morning and Tonka made us pancakes for breakfast!

This is one of the best hostels to stay at!! Tonka and Ivan were incredible and treated you like family. I was only planning on staying for 4 nights but extended it to 7. The location was great, the rooms were big and you had your own kitchen and a great outdoor terrace to hang out in the evening. Definitely a must if your visiting Bol!!

Had such a great time, thank you for everything you did for us Tonka you made our time in Bol fantastic! :) Rhiannon,Layla and Jo

Staff are amazing and the facilities are pretty good. The bedroom and kitchen are the same room so theres no real common area, its more of an appartment. I was off season too so there wasnt very many people. Still, I had an amzing time in Bol because the staff were lovely and the place was fairly modern, clean and safe. Its not a party hostel.but if you want that just go to hvar. This place was chill.

I feel at home here. I came for a few nights, and ended up staying two weeks. The staff is super friendly which create a fun, easy atmosphere for everyone. Great backyard, comfy beds and good vibes :)

Amazing hospitality. Made our stay in Bol one to remember. Best hostel of our trip. Picked us up from the bus, drove us to the start of our hike without us even asking. Helped us plan the next part of our trip and even gave us a ride to the ferry in the next town over for a reasonable price as the bus schedule was limited and the taxis charged overly high rates. A home away from home.

• 12th May 2015