Hostel Kiki Reviews

HRVATSKIH DOMOBRANA 24 A, Bol, Croatia

Fantastic family fun hostel in Bol! Close to supermarket,town centre (+++restaurants and bars),port and Zlatni Rat Beach-all within walking distance! Stayed in a 4 bedroom dorm with great air con,wifi,clean/modern bathroom and comfortable beds! Communal lounge and garden area are so nice and a great way to meet others :) The owners Ivan and Tonca are so friendly and extremely helpful-thanks so much for having us! :)

Booked to stay here for 1 night, I ended up staying 5 nights. Tonka & Ivan are very welcoming hosts, attentive & really helpful with tips/recommendations about Bol. I'd rank this as one of the best hostels I've stayed in Europe - excellent facilities, each bed equipped with plug sockets & personal lights. Kitchen. Beds are made daily - which is nice considering how messy dorms can get & the rooms / bathrooms are kept very clean. Functioning WiFi! Great atmosphere &place to meet people

• 19th Jul 2015

They were great, picked us up from the dock, took care of us the entire time of our stay and would help us with any problems we would have.

• 17th Jul 2015

Great Hosts who picked me up from the port on my arrival! They really look after you and give great advice of what to do in Bol and transport to other places. Dorms were nice with Air con. Great atmosphere with a nice communal area so everyone can socialise.

Tonka and Ivan were very accommodating. Picking us up from the dock where our boat came in and helping us with all enquiries. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in the hostel for ladies and gentlemen respecting that it is not a party hostel. The outdoor area is incredible to relax in and only a short walk into the centre. Thank you very much Tonka and Ivan!

Hostel Kiki was absolutely amazing!! Perfect location, very close to both beaches and a grocery store. Ivan and his family were so great as well, they mad our stay wonderful and even helped us arrange ride etc. I would strongly recommend staying here and definitely will be next time I'm in Bol!!

Wonderful place with unbelievably friendly and helpful owners.

The hostel is in a little piece of paradise! The backyard garden area is incredible and super chill, a great place to go for a relaxing holiday. Tomka and Ivan are very accommodating and really take care of their guests. I enjoyed my stay and ended up extending my trip for 3 more days. Bol is a beautiful place and I highly recommend!

Really loved this hostel - the owners were so friendly and helpful. The garden is amazing, and a very relaxing place to be

• 4th Jul 2015

Had an amazing stay at this Hostel. Tonka was so welcoming and friendly and made everyone feel so comfortable and at home. She picked me up from the port and gave me a welcome beer on arrival. The dorms are comfortable and clean and the hostel has a lovely backyard with plenty places to kick back and hang out with other travellers. Supermarket across the road and close to the town centre and beach. Highly recommend!

Can't recommend enough. Maybe like a 5-10 walk from the Main Street and about 20 mins from the main Bol beach resort. Please don't let that change your mind I would not stay anywhere else the owners are amazing pick you up from the ferry. Give you their personal phone number to call at anytime if you are in trouble to pick you up and cater to your every need. They are perfect. Stay here.

I stayed at Hostel KiKi last year and couldn't wait to get back . I recently returned and it was even better than I remembered . The rooms were spotless and extremely comfortable .There is a kitchen section and a fridge which was extremely useful and convenient. The garden area is great for relaxing at the end of the day and making new friends also travelling . I have stayed in many hostels over the years and this is by far the best . The hosts Tonka and Ivan can not do enough for their guests.

Hostel Kiki was so good that I had to return :) Such an awesome feeling of home. A brief walk to the beach, and likewise to one of my favorite mountain hikes. It's a peaceful, quiet hostel, full of good people and new friends. I recommend it to anyone looking for the perfect oasis in the heart of Dalmatia.

This hostel is wonderful. It has such a chilled and relaxed atmosphere. Extremely clean with a great outside area for relaxing. The location is perfect . A short walk to shops and beach. Definitely recommend this hostel to others.

Our stay at Kiki hostel was the best! The family picked us up at the busstation and brought us to kikihostel. It is a really nice and warm family. After 3 nights we left kiki hostel in the morning and Tonka made us pancakes for breakfast!

This is one of the best hostels to stay at!! Tonka and Ivan were incredible and treated you like family. I was only planning on staying for 4 nights but extended it to 7. The location was great, the rooms were big and you had your own kitchen and a great outdoor terrace to hang out in the evening. Definitely a must if your visiting Bol!!

Had such a great time, thank you for everything you did for us Tonka you made our time in Bol fantastic! :) Rhiannon,Layla and Jo

Staff are amazing and the facilities are pretty good. The bedroom and kitchen are the same room so theres no real common area, its more of an appartment. I was off season too so there wasnt very many people. Still, I had an amzing time in Bol because the staff were lovely and the place was fairly modern, clean and safe. Its not a party hostel.but if you want that just go to hvar. This place was chill.

I feel at home here. I came for a few nights, and ended up staying two weeks. The staff is super friendly which create a fun, easy atmosphere for everyone. Great backyard, comfy beds and good vibes :)

Amazing hospitality. Made our stay in Bol one to remember. Best hostel of our trip. Picked us up from the bus, drove us to the start of our hike without us even asking. Helped us plan the next part of our trip and even gave us a ride to the ferry in the next town over for a reasonable price as the bus schedule was limited and the taxis charged overly high rates. A home away from home.

• 12th May 2015