Hostel Kiki Reviews

HRVATSKIH DOMOBRANA 24 A, Bol, Croatia

Staff very friendly and helpful. Rooms clean and comfortable. Separate common area to meet other fellow travellers. Great location. Would have loved to have stayed longer!

Very very lovely and helpful family that run the hostel- very willing to help and make the trip amazing- recommended lots for us to do and eat and even did our laundry! Quieter time of year so quiet in hostel as we expected. It is up the top of town (as written in the info they supply)- however only a 5min walk and you are right in town! Gorgeous place to chill out and enjoy the view and the fabulous place brac is!

I had a great stay at Hostel Kiki! Bol is just amazing and the hostel is located near the center of the city. The 20 min walk to the beach is awesome! The owner is really caring and will answer all you questions, she can even pick you up at the bus station if you ask before!

I had such a good stay recently at Hostel Kiki, loveliest and most accommodating hosts, always around when you need them and super approachable. Everyone staying in the hostel was a lot of fun, met so many new people in the garden and even in my dorn. Definitely worth a stay if you're looking to meet people!

We had a fantastic relaxing stay at Hostel Kiki. Tonka and her family were very welcoming and she even offered us a choice of dorms. We ended up getting a large room with its own kitchen that opened up into the beautiful garden all to ourselves! (At least for one night). The beds were comfortable. Towels and toiletries were provided. Tonka has got a great personalty and excellent sense of humour. She gave lots of good advice. Her little daughter did an excellent job as an aspiring receptionist!

This is a great little family run hostel. Bol is fairly relaxed and this hostel is pretty chill and backpacker-friendly, easy to meet people if you are staying on the ground floor in the mixed dorms. It's a 10 min walk to old town, restaus and shops and 20 min walk to the famous beach. Has a small kitchen and clean

This hostel has nice facilities and really lovely owners, but there wasn't much atmosphere when I was there despite the back terrace. Wifi works in the rooms, and a nice 10-15 minute walk to the main areas.

Owners nice and lovely garden, easy to make friends if you want to, very kindly loaned tennis rackets from owners and NEW BALLS PLEASE!

Great Hostel, Great people.

• 12th Aug 2014

Hostel Kiki's is a great place to stay! I warmly recommend. I'm travelling alone and I met great people and felt like home. The staff is the best: they are super friendly and help you with everything. I loved the patio with colorfull chairs and tables; great place to hang out and meet people. Rooms are quiet so good night sleep is guaranteed :)

• 8th Aug 2014
  • Finland

Nice hostal, very good atmosphere, easy to meet people in the garden.. Ivan the owner was really funny.. The only bad thing is that you are not allowed to use the facilities like the kitchen after checkout time..

Perfect place to meet travellers. Clean! Ivan and Tonka are the best hosts I have come across in a long while

We were welcomed in from the pouring rain. And everything from there was great. The staff were always on hand when needed. We enjoyed a great three nights in great company.

• 27th Jul 2014

This is the first time I feel like not just a client in a hostel. At kiki I really felt that I was important for them. The staff is beyond friendly and always ready to help you with a genuine smile. I would recommend this hostel completely; the rooms were amazing; your own kitchen, garden, ac... Wow. One of the best hostels I've ever been into and why not, in an amazing island. Thanks!!!

Thoroughly enjoyed our stay here in Bol and partly because of the beautiful accommodation at Hostel Kiki. The owner is fantastic. She is honest and goes out of her way to help you. The rooms are spacious, clean and ours had a spectacular view. Bathroom was clean and had a hot powerful shower and we had a well equipped kitchen. Kiki is in a great location, at the top of a hill but good for exercise with a supermarket right next door. Tonka, the owner, helped us whenever we needed it.

Lovely staff, would defiantly stay there again

Had such a lovely stay - nothing seems to much trouble for the host, they are so helpful and welcoming. The garden outside is particularly nice, making it a good environment to meet people and hang out. Kitchen facilities also pretty good, and the hostel was all round good value. Would stay again if I return to bol!

Great hostel! We had a private room and shared the kitchen with one other person on our floor (I think every floor had a kitchen). Kitchen was big, there was also a tv and a nice balcony. For socializing, we could go downstairs and sit in the garden (there were a lot of nice chairs and a barbecue). Our room was quite big and everything was very clean. Staff was very friendly (picked us up at the bus station, showed us around town,..). Supermarket is also close btw! The atmosphere was great!

Great great hostel! There were several kitchens, so you never had to share it with too many people, but everyone can sit in the garden or on the terrace, so you don't have to eat alone (if you have a private room, you can eat on the balcony though). Rooms were big and clean, staff was very friendly (brought us to the bus station, went out with us),... It takes 5-10minutes to the sea, but the "sand" beach is a bit further ('cause that one is surrounded by big hotels). Supermarket is close!

The owners of Hostel Kiki are so unbelievably kind and friendly, you can't help but feel so comfortable staying there. I was only able to stay for one night, but wished that I could stay for a week. The facilities and rooms are great. There is a lovely area out the back to lounge around after a day at the beach. I would highly recommend booking with Hostel Kiki in the beautiful Bol!