Hostel Kiki

9.9
Superb 253 Total Reviews

• Chile, Male, 31-40
12th Sep 2016

Wonderful place to stay and have a nice time in Bol. All was very clean and the attention was excellent. Tonka was always available to solve our doubts. Our room included a nice shared terrace perfect to have some minutes to relax and watch the sea.

• England, Couple, 18-24
12th Sep 2016

There was not much of an atmosphere as we went at the end of the season but there's an awesome outdoor space which would normally be buzzing I'm sure. We ha a private balcony which was really lovely and the view was nice.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
5th Sep 2016

Hostel Kiki was such a great place to stay! The owner was so sweet and helpful to me (helped me when I wasn't feeling so great to get some medication)!! The room was super lovely with a kitchen in it and an awesome outdoor area where you can chill out... loved my stay and definitely recommend if you're staying in Bol!

• England, Couple, 18-24
5th Sep 2016

This hostel was simply fantastic!! The hostel lady treats you with such love and respect!! Thank you! Yes, very clean, working air con, strong wifi, nice outside area to meet people, easy walk from Bol town and beach, they will pick you up from bus station if you email ahead, over all fantastic hostel! Quick tip if you are planning on climbing up the mountain to see the views (which I would reccomend) leave at around 3/4 pm so that it is still light when you are walking back!!!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
2nd Sep 2016

I had such a great time staying at Hostel Kiki. It felt like a home and I wish I could have stayed longer! Great place and would definitely recommend it!

• Croatia, Male, 25-30
2nd Sep 2016

The best hostel!!!

• Russia, Female, 25-30
30th Aug 2016

I love this place and especially I love small garden inside!! The owner is very nice lady. Everything is clean and you have everything you need for stay. I would recommend this nice hostel to everyone!!