Hostel K�ln Reviews

Marsilstein 29, Cologne, Germany

I only stayed one night and only arrived at 2200hrs, however the staff on the desk and also in the morning for breakfast.. They all had a smile and attended to their jobs with precision.. The room I stayed in (Private dorm) was as brand new it was that clean!!! Excellent all round!!! Will be staying there again on my visits to Köln!!!

• 11th Nov 2013

complimentary breakast was a great buffet, defintely above average for an included breakfast. Hotel room was clean, good size and the staff were friendly and helpful. Nice quiet hostel, defintely recommend

• 11th Sep 2013

the location is really great, you can go almost everywhere by bus, metro or foot! great breakfast, my room was comfy and very clean, a place to recommend

Great hostel, that has the feel of a hotel. The room was quite big and the bathroom was excellent. Only thing is the next door restaurant, even though we were on the 4th flour we were disturbed by all the noise coming from outside. Breakfast was great. The location is perfect, 1 min away from Neumarkt en 10 min walk away from the Hauptbahnhof. I'd definitly recommend this ho(s)tel!

• 12th Aug 2013

Very noisy in the evenings. Very hot but that is hard to control but with the windows, open extremely noisy .