Hostel Kokopelli Reviews

Calle Berlin 259, Lima, Peru

Very nice two night stay with my girlfriend there. Beds were nice and big, there was hot water from shower all the time with good water pressure. Atmosphere in the evenings was nice and chilled not too partyparty. Bar closes at 1pm so it doesnt bother to much if you want to sleep.

Great hostel and a great location, 2 minute walk from the main streets in Miraflores. One of the receptionists was quite rude but one member of staff out of all of them is not bad. The rooftop bar is a nice place to chill and at night get drunk, they always have something going on. Price wise I've stayed in hostels for half as much and been just as good but I don't know what it's like compared to other hostels in Lima.

We were a bit hesitant to stay here due to the other reviews about it being noisy but it wasn't bad at all! We were on the second floor and the beds were pretty comfortable. Didn't interact with the staff much but they were friendly and were able to give us tips about where to go in Lima. Location is fantastic! Super close to anything you need and only a 10 minute walk for ocean views. If you stay here and then at another Kokopelli you get 20% off that second stay.

Great hostel located perfectly in Miraflores. Very helpful staff and very clean! Would recommend!

Very close to Parque Kennedy in Miraflores - under 5 minutes walking distance. I stayed in the girls dorm, quiet at night and no problems at all during my stay. Free breakfast is bread, jam and juice (you can pay extra for fruit or eggs).

Kokopelli is located very close to many attractions as well as the beach in Lima. One thing, however, is that it can be loud at night. There are a few bars located directly under the hostel which are fairly busy far into the night. Otherwise, an average hostel. Nothing too special about it, but nothing very bad either.

Great hostel with amazing location!

Perfect location in Miraflores, good beds, nice common areas and rooftop terrace & bar. Staff is friendly and helpful. Only stayed one night so I can't say a lot about the atmosphere, but lots of activities are offered. Would stay here again!

A nice place to stay, the beds were comfy, WiFi if good (worked in my room) however its a bit on the pricey side. They did have a kitchen which I appreciated and the people staying there were lovely!

There is a surcharge to pay with card that they do not warn about. Helpful staff and comfortable beds. Showers don't have the best set up but plenty of hot water.

This has been the best hostel I have stayed at so far! Such an awesome feel and sense of community within this hostel. Great staff, great location, awesome bar, and a wide range of people. Not a full blown party hostel but you can turn up if you want to. Rock wall and chocolate museum right around the corner.

The staff were very helpful in getting me to and from the airport - they even set up a taxi ride for me to get to the airport at 3:30AM. The dorm room was comfortable, but we couldn't lock the dorm door - there were lockers for us to put our things in, but we did have an incident where a guy wandered in and had to be pointed in the other direction. If there was a way to provide dorm keys, I think that would be beneficial. Otherwise, good location in Miraflores, the coast is a quick 15 min walk.

This is My second time staying here and I always have a great experience. Great value for the money and can't beat the location. Bathrooms are clean and fresh sheets when u arrive. Kinda loud but just bring ear plugs and you will be fine.

Great bar area and good location. Nice food options and drink deals too although we never got our free shots! Theyve also got good connections if youre looking for things to do in Lima.

Nice place to stay after a long flight. Staff were very welcoming and helpful. Double Room was nice and clean with a small balcony. This hostel is above an Irish pub and below its own bar making this place noisy but has a great atmosphere.

Great location, great bar, great hostel - second time staying in Lima and this hostel was by far the best

Good, solid hostel. Comfy beds, hot showers, can't complain at all!

A nice little hostel with a roof terrace which was very nice in the sun. The breakfast was standard but you had the option to purchase additional items. There wasn't much of an atmosphere when we were here. The rooms are very basic but adequate.

No complaints. I stayed at a few different hostels in Lima, and this was the best one.

Loved this place! The location was great, staff was very friendly and the people who worked at the bar are some of the nicest folks I've had the pleasure of meeting. Rooms were nice and clean with very spacious lockers, it really made me wish I had more time there.