Hostel Kombinat Reviews

Świdnicka 24/4, Wroclaw, Poland

Thanks for everything, we had a great time and you were very helpful!

Happy to play card games with new friends here. There is a piano that you can play it! Staff is helpful. However, you need to walk to the 4 floor through the stairs, it is not convenient. 5 bed Female dorm is quite small.

I was traveling alone and I stayed in this hostel for 2 nights. The entrance can be a bit difficult to find at first, and then you need to climb up to the third floor. I booked a bed in the 5-beds female dorm: very clean, the bed was comfortable and there are lockers in the room. Wifi available and it works very well! The hostel is perfectly located, very close to the main square. The owner is very friendly, he gave me a map and all sort of advices on what to see and where to eat. Recommended!

• 11th Apr 2014

Nice hostel, operated by a family that can give you the insider's/local's view of the city. Although it's located in an old building everything there is new, recently renovated and they have a beautiful living room. The only problem is that the hostel is on the 4th floor without elevator.

Nice cosy hostel in the perfect location! Rooms were a bit tiny though! There is only one guy working at the place and often he wast around,but other than that I can't really fault it.

The hostel is very well maintained, very clean, and in a perfect location, just a few meters from the main square in the city. The only flaw I can find is that everything works in a too informal way, and it can get confusing sometimes to know where you have to go to do the check in, check out, ask for any item, etc.. Because there is no reception at all, just a guy running the hostel, who is normally around. Bottom line, excellent hostel, I would rate it with a 8/10.

Lovely and relaxing hostel located very close the city centre. Very friendly and helpful staff. Will definitely come back again when I'm in Wroclaw this September.

Very relaxing, cosy decor inside. You can find many books to read if you find time. Friendly and helpful owner. I got many tips about the city and a free map.A real coffee machine was a big bonus! :)At the check-in I was informed about an upgrade which was nice.Its rather a quiet hostel but you still get a chance to meet others and stay very close to the city center!

very good atmosphere for the design n people, nice owner, a cozy n tiny place(feel warmer)

Great time:D

Hostel really cosy and nice ! We spent a great time with my friends here. The manager is really nice and gave us a lot of advice.

• 7th Mar 2014

Very nice little hostel. Well equipped, small kitchen. Bathroom facilities good. Breakfast was an average hostel breakfast. Good location, close enough to rail/bus station and very close to main square.

Very nice place~! The owner was very glad to introduced how to travel in Wroclaw. And the trip for me was great! Summer i will go there again. Of course i will choose this nice hostel again~

The location is perfect! 2 min walk form the Old City. The hostel had a home-family atmosphere. The hosts were very helpful and hospitable. If you are fond of music and play the piano, there you'll find the instrument to enjoy your time in the evenings.

Very clean hostel in a excellent location. From the hostel all tourist attractions are easily reachable by walking. Staff is really nice and they can suggest you both interesting things to visit and tips about nightlife! Reccomended!!

• 15th Jan 2014

Small, BUT: Great staff, great atmosphere, great place!

Everything was great! Great hostel, EXCELLENTE staff, the rooms and toilets were very clean. The location is just next do the city center. PS: the decoration was very beautiful, the staff was one of the best that I ever spoke 2! I gave good to the facilities, just because its hard for some people, walk 3 floors without an elevator. But for the fit people, its always good to do some exercise! I will definitely recommend it to my friends!

The hostel has a very warm and welcoming feeling. The staff are very helpful and are available 24/7. Free coffee and tea anytime of the day together with breakfast in the morning :-).

Hostel Kombinat has a perfect location, just 2 minutes away to the old square! Hostel owner is a very kind and helpful guy and is totally willing to give clues for perfect city tour! Free breakfast is the bonus also. I only didn't feel comfortable with linens. Anyway, i have met with new people there and totally enjoyed my stay. Totally recommended!