Hostel Kombinat Reviews

Świdnicka 24/4, Wroclaw, Poland

The location is not very close to the train station - to be fair, it doesn't feel close to me bc I was carry a huge luggage - but it's pretty close to the city centre. What I like about the most is that the staff is very friendly and helpful and the atmosphere over there feels really like home as everyone basically go out to the common area and had coffee and talked together. The place is really clean. Generally, I really enjoy my stay here.

• 17th Aug 2015
  • Hong Kong

Only stayed for one night. Lady running things is very nice and quite funny. I was forced to cancel my first night very late and was not charged :) Nice people and good location.

This was my second stay in Kombinat and I really enjoyed it. The place is very clean and friendly, the staff (Andrzej + Veera) very helpful. In general the hostel is quiet, but bring earplugs anyway in case you are in one of the rooms facing the street or if you want to sleep in. Things I would improve: wi-fi strength (didn't reach to the twin room on floor 2) and composition of breakfast – it would be nice to have something healthier – wholegrain bread and flakes + fruit would be great.

Great hostel, perfect location close to everything. The staff are really friendly and have great suggestions of what to do in the city. It was really good being able have breakfast at whatever time. Wifi was good. The only bad things was there was no hot water a couple of times. Would definitely come back again!

Location, cleanliness and staff were great. But common area and kitchen are very small, and there are not so many opportunities to cook.

The staff was very kind and went out of their way to help and give me detailed information about Wroclaw. The hostel is small, comfortable and clean. Location is perfect: right on the border of the miniscule old town. I'd definitely go back if I were visiting Wroclaw again!

Despite having to walk up some dark and creepy stairs, once you get to the hostel, it is perfect! The small and cosy feel to the place was great, it was easy to get to know other people and the owner, and all the beds, facilities etc. were perfect. For the price, it was great value and I couldn't have been happier with the hostel overall. I would happily and easily recommend this hostel to anyone and everyone!

Staff was friendly and helpful, location was great, breakfast very simple and the only real drawback is the place itself. Up three flights (no elevator), beds felt unstable, shower/toilet area was almost open-plan, not much common area. On the plus side, good sized lockers, outlets at every bed, good wi-fi.

nice hostel!

Great location, right near the famous square. Hostel is up about 5 flights of stairs which is a bit of a bummer with luggage. No air conditioning or fans, room was nearly too hot to sleep in during our stay in July. Pretty funky place though.

Great hostel with relaxed, homey atmosphere, comfortable beds and very friendly staff. Kombinat is very hapily situated in the city center close to old town and public transport. Breakfast is very basic but available with no time limits, wchich is very comfortable. Staff can give You all kinds of usefull information and it's a good place to meet new people.

The rooms are a bit tight . and hot showers were not so good , were slow to warm up. simple breakfast .But the location is great , the staff is friendly and useful . I would recommend

Great location, chilled out vibe, kooky decor. I got in off an overnight train and they let me shower and eat breakfast even though I coukdnt check in til 2 which was good. Bunks were nice and big, good facilities. Great hostel.

The staff was really helpful with telling about nice places in Wroclaw. Breakfast was nice, rooms were really nice and clean and the location is perfect. Nothing bad to say :)

Horrible internet even next to the reception (where the Wi-Fi works), some rude staffs, small and very hot rooms, bad atmosphere. The sockets didn't work well, and after 4 hours my cellphone recharged only 40%. As positive points, just the location (close to supermarkets Lidl and Tesco, Mc Donalds, Subway and also 5 minutes walking from the center) and the free paddock the staff lent to me, because you need a long one to close the lockers.Too expensive for an uncomfortablehostel in a small city

-only saw 1 staff throughout my stay and only comes in at 1400 -For a pretty old building, cleaning lady cleans on weekdays - There is no bar here -free simple breakfast is available -Hot water for the shower was available all the time -no personal lockers in the 3 person private room - Rooms are accessed with a key

Really quaint hostel not that big so hard to meet people but had a nice 'feels like home atmosphere'. The staff were really helpful and the location is perfect.

Only stayed one night at this tiny and very cozy hostel, but the beds were comfy, the showers were clean, and the location was great for what we wanted to see. Would stay again!

Small but cheap and simply awesome!:)

• 29th May 2015
  • Poland

great hostel in great location