Fabulous 311 Total Reviews
Fabulous 311 Total Reviews
Hostel Kombinat Located at Świdnicka 24/4, , Wroclaw.
Poland
Wroclaw Dolnośląskie 50-068 Świdnicka 24/4
86% 311
51.1065938 17.0321023
    Rooms available

• Taiwan, All Female Group, 18-24
25th Aug 2016
8.0

It's located in a old apartment without elevator, but the room, the toilet and the showering facility are clean. Since the hostel is quite small with only around 10 beds, the atmosphere is not for those who want to make friends. The bed is comfortable (even though it keeps making noises... ) There is a locker under the bed. The staff is almost always there in the office, so i think it's quite safe. Staff is nice and helpful. Free breakfast : toast, jam, cheese, milk, cereal and that's all.

22nd Jul 2016
7.1

Very basic hostel, nothing that stands out. I did walk away with three large bites but I can not say whether this was from the hostel or obtained at some other point during my visit to this great city.

20th Jun 2016
6.6

I was outside ringing the doorbell for a long time with my heavy backpack before the tenant of the floor below let me in. I found staff inside, who claimed he hadnt heard the doorbell. He then took a phone call and kept me waiting for a while again, before finally showing me to my room. He wasn't apologetic about the whole situation and he wasn't very friendly. It was a very humid and cramped room for 5 people and there was barely enough room to walk to my bed, with everyone's stuff everywhere.