Hostel Kombinat Reviews

Świdnicka 24/4, Wroclaw, Poland

I wasn't impressed by Hostel Kombinat. It's difficult to find, as the sign is tucked away in a small doorway that's incredibly easy to overlook - I had difficulty finding it even at the end of my stay. When I buzzed the hostel to check in, the staff acted very suspicious, asking me more than once whether or not I really had a reservation. The linens were stained, and so were some of the beds. The free breakfast was average: bread with jam, butter, and cheese. The location is excellent, however.

Everything was great, the only problem was the shower...the water was often coming out really cold :(

Very kind and helpful staff. Hostel in a great location. Only a small walk to old town and Jewish quarter. Very cosy and homely although the kitchen is workable but not extensive. Beds are good and there are lockers, lamps and each person has their own power point.

The location of Hostel Kombinat is great, almost next to the Market Square. I am really grateful for the kind and always helpful staff that helped me a lot with some issues I had during my stay in Wroclaw!

The staff were all very nice and friendly. The hostel was pretty empty when I visited, as it was on a Sunday, but Wroclaw is so charming, that it was nice to wander around a bit by myself. It is in a great location, just a few minutes away from the town center.

Only 2 toilets and 2 showers and all in the same room. Commonroom was tiny. 9 beds in the 8 bed dorm. Beds were very loud. Stuff was nice and helpfull. Location is top.

Excellent place! I had a really great time. I highly recommend!

Had a great stay at this hostel. The owner very kindly allowed my cousin to do her job interview in his office at 7am and welcomed her with a coffee. A special thanks to Kate, who helped me with my family research, which would not have been possible without her help.

good for the price

The location is not very close to the train station - to be fair, it doesn't feel close to me bc I was carry a huge luggage - but it's pretty close to the city centre. What I like about the most is that the staff is very friendly and helpful and the atmosphere over there feels really like home as everyone basically go out to the common area and had coffee and talked together. The place is really clean. Generally, I really enjoy my stay here.

• 17th Aug 2015
  • Hong Kong

Only stayed for one night. Lady running things is very nice and quite funny. I was forced to cancel my first night very late and was not charged :) Nice people and good location.

A pleasant, clean and friendly hostel. The employees were helpful and the hostel is located close to the centre of the city, which was useful. I enjoyed my stay.