Hostel Kombinat Reviews

Świdnicka 24/4, Wroclaw, Poland

Hostel Kombinat is a great cosy hostel, located in the heart of Wroclaw!

• 20th Nov 2014
  • Belgium

It is in the 3rd floor and you have to take stairs to get there. The building is old and the hostel is very tiny and has some old furniture as well. It is good but I have already stayed at better hostels...

Excellent location, clean rooms and bathrooms, cosy beds and the owner is very helpful and nice. Very chic interior and you get free breakfast!

Nice and cosy hostel perfectly located, only 5 minutes by walk from the Rynek. The 8 bed dorm is good and the bathroom were always cleaned. The staff is friendly and helpful. They helped us for the taxi booking when we left. A good adress if you stay in Wroclaw. The city is very beautiful and lively and worth to stay 3 or 4 days. Greetings

We felt like home! The best hostel in our 46 days trip around Europe.

Small, friendly, cosy hostel with friendly staff very good location

• 30th Oct 2014

I didn't like so much my stay there. no atmosphere, really small place, they wrote "breakfast include" but it was only toast and jam. no insonorisation (you could hear people in the toilet when you are in the commun area. i stayed there two days and it was okay.

Quite a nice little hostel. Close to the old town. Kitchen facilities available. Nice and clean and secure. Would recommend for a chilled out time

Beautiful hostel and really nice staff, everything was cleaned and very comfortable.

• 17th Oct 2014
  • Czech Republic

This was a very cozy and comfortable place. The staff were helpful and the location was great!

I had a comfortable stay at female dorm. The bathroom was always clean, the kitchen was a small but useful. It takes about 10minutes to the train staion, 15minutes to the bus staion on foot, close to the old town, there are so many shops around the hostel, very quiet....good location! The only thing I picked up on was that when I checked out in the early morning, just left the key on the table if the staff was not there.

Hostel is wonderful. Maybe the best I have ever stayed. The staff are friendly, the atmosphere is homemade. Location is the heart of the downtown. Want just to say thank you to the staff, and wish them health, wealth and peace.

• 13th Oct 2014
  • Ukraine

Looks a little daunting from the entrance and the dark 4 flights if stairs but a really nice place. Small but great.

• 8th Oct 2014

Nice quiet hostel overlooking the street. Only problem was broken doorbell.

Would never stay here again. When I arrived in the evening, well after dark, and there was no one to answer the door. I waited outside for close to 30 minutes before another guest arrived and let me inside. I had to continue to wait for staff to show up so I could be checked in. The rooms themselves were perfectly fine. The shower doors were less than desirable since there was a big gap between the doors so there isn't a lot of privacy.

Very nice hostel. I stayed there only one night but it's so cosy I felt like home. The staff is very friendly and the location is great. Going upstairs might be quite hard if you have a big suitcase.

One of my favorite places on my trip. It was very cute and inviting atmosphere, everyone made friends here, would absolutely recommend. Everything was wonderful

Definitely the cleaniest hostel I've ever stayed in! Absolutely nothing negative to say about it, you just feel at home thanks to the hostel itself but also thanks to a super nice staff. Location's awesome and breakfast is obviously well welcomed in the morning!! Thanks a lot

Cool little hostel in a decent part of town. No real decent common area, but facilities are good enough to stay a night (that's all you'll need in Wroclaw).

Nice hostel. 3 minutes from the market square and in the way to buas and train station. If you look for a quiet histel and well situated, this is your place