8.5
Fabulous 295 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 295 Total Reviews
Hostel Kombinat Located at Świdnicka 24/4, , Wroclaw.
Poland
Wroclaw Dolnośląskie 50-068 Świdnicka 24/4
85% 295
51.1065938 17.0321023
    Rooms available

20th Jun 2016
6.6

I was outside ringing the doorbell for a long time with my heavy backpack before the tenant of the floor below let me in. I found staff inside, who claimed he hadnt heard the doorbell. He then took a phone call and kept me waiting for a while again, before finally showing me to my room. He wasn't apologetic about the whole situation and he wasn't very friendly. It was a very humid and cramped room for 5 people and there was barely enough room to walk to my bed, with everyone's stuff everywhere.

• TejlorjevaAna
  • Slovenia, Female, 25-30
1st Jun 2016

1. Hostel door is hidden behind a crowd of people waiting for their donuts etc. (bakery) Small sign "Hostel Kombinat" above the doors. 2. Has an old building (too hot in summer) smell. 3. Guys working there are really nice & helpfull. 4. I slept just fine. It was cosy. Tho the beds are making noises. Just like the one you have at home. 5. Interior is beautiful. Vintage. 6. It is ment for a shorter stay. 7. Bring your own towels. 8. 2 toilets & 2 showers.

23rd May 2016

Although the front door is apartment style, buzz in or key, the room I stayed in doesn't have a lock and essentially anyone could walk in. Lockers are awesome but not all suitcases would fit in the locker. That said this hostel is tied for more favourite hostel.

4th Apr 2016

Had a fabulous time. Location, staff and comfort is well worth the visit. Definitely recommend!

5th Mar 2016
2.0

I went to the hostel and they had to buzz me in (after being confused about why I was there...) Everything was totally dark when I went in, and a man ran up to me and told me they had overbooked, but there was no way anyone was there. It was all very sketchy. He pointed me up the street and said I had a room booked at a different hostel, which thankfully I really did, but I like to really research hostels before hand, so it was all very uncomfortable.