Fabulous 279 Total Reviews
Fabulous 279 Total Reviews
Hostel Kombinat Located at Świdnicka 24/4, , Wroclaw.
Poland
Wroclaw Dolnośląskie 50-068 Świdnicka 24/4
86% 279
51.1065938 17.0321023
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 41+
4th Apr 2016

Had a fabulous time. Location, staff and comfort is well worth the visit. Definitely recommend!

5th Mar 2016
2.0

I went to the hostel and they had to buzz me in (after being confused about why I was there...) Everything was totally dark when I went in, and a man ran up to me and told me they had overbooked, but there was no way anyone was there. It was all very sketchy. He pointed me up the street and said I had a room booked at a different hostel, which thankfully I really did, but I like to really research hostels before hand, so it was all very uncomfortable.

20th Dec 2015
6.6

I wasn't impressed by Hostel Kombinat. It's difficult to find, as the sign is tucked away in a small doorway that's incredibly easy to overlook - I had difficulty finding it even at the end of my stay. When I buzzed the hostel to check in, the staff acted very suspicious, asking me more than once whether or not I really had a reservation. The linens were stained, and so were some of the beds. The free breakfast was average: bread with jam, butter, and cheese. The location is excellent, however.

• Italy, All Female Group, 25-30
3rd Dec 2015

Everything was great, the only problem was the shower...the water was often coming out really cold :(

• Australia, Female, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
9th Nov 2015

Very kind and helpful staff. Hostel in a great location. Only a small walk to old town and Jewish quarter. Very cosy and homely although the kitchen is workable but not extensive. Beds are good and there are lockers, lamps and each person has their own power point.