Hostel Kombinat Reviews

Świdnicka 24/4, Wroclaw, Poland

Hostel Kombinat is one of best hostels I have ever stayed at in any country. It just felt like I was staying at a friend's house, that happened to be a hostel. The staff is amazing(!), the entire place is spotless, the kitchen is well equipped, the location is unbeatable.... I would recommend going to Wroclaw JUST to visit the hostel. :D

• 7th Jul 2014
  • Israel

Perfectly cozy and clean. The girl who checked us in was lovely and gave us a great restaurant recommendation. As people have said, it was a bit hard to spot but clearly labelled, in between two second-hand shops. Excellent value and fun atmosphere, it was easy to meet and talk with other guests. The female dorm was light and clean, with a very cool loft bed! Even though we only spent one night here, would definitely recommend for anyone stopping through Wroclaw!

In few words. GREAT location. NICE atmosphere. LOVELY staff. I'll be back.

Great ambiance, friendly staff and guests, ideal location.

• 27th Jun 2014
  • arogala5740

Nice and clean hostel although the entrance is small to find. The only bad thing is there is no elevator. Really good overall.

Hostel Kombinat is a really small and cosy hostel. I stayed only one night there but I really liked it. Perfect location between train station and old town. Rooms are really nice decorated and bathrooms are really okay. You can get in contact with people easily because it's such a small hostel. You should definitely go there. It was the nicest hostel I stayed in during my journey through Europe :)

Good hostel! But it's a 4th floor without lift...apart of that perfect

HIGHLY RECOMMEND, DEFINITELY STAY HERE. this was the most comfortable hostel i have ever stayed in. like many reviews say, it's like staying at a friend's house. nice kitchen, great living room, great security (free padlocks for the lockers!), VERY clean, great beds, and the host himself is great. he sits you down, tells you stuff to do and is a really nice and open guy. also amazing bike rentals for a great price. oh, and don't be worried about the super sketchy front door!

Amazing location, just a block from the main square. It was a small appartment, very cozy. The breakfast was ok and the staff was really nice. The bathrooms were clean, although there was no difference between male and female. Stairs! Not recommend for people with movement difficulties.

Genuinely the best hostel I've stayed in for a long time. Great value for money, fantastic location, lovely staff. I'll be coming back here. Watch out for the entrance though...it's a fairly small door between two clothes shops so fairly easy to miss.

Great hostel in a great location with helpful and friendly staff. I really enjoyed staying there, and if I am ever able to visit Wroclaw again, I would definitely want to stay at this hostel.

The stay in Hostel Kombinat was very pleasant. Great and very friendly staff. A nice place to meet people and exchange information about traveling in the city as well as going to clubs or pubs. Its location is amazing to get around. Though it could be a bit hard to discover at first. The sign is quite small and hard to be spotted. It's at the north of main square, just keep looking at the left side while crossing the big main road through underground. Have to take some stairs after entering it.

Right next to the Old Town. Kinda old building, some stairs (I don't mind... kinda cool). Shower ok (well, it loses pressure when someone else uses hot water). All in all, I really liked my stay there and would stay again with no problems. Nice people.

Not the hostel for you if you are looking for a giant, non-stop party. It is, however, a wonderfully located, fantastically staffed and very welcoming gem of a hostel for those who value a good night sleep as part of their travels.

This is a lovely hostel with kind and helpful hosts. The location is perfect, and it is extremely clean. The breakfast is simple and perfect.

• 5th May 2014

Hostel looks bigger on the photos as it actually is, breakfast is just bread and jam,

Very good place with excellent location, friendly staff and relaxed atmosphere. Very good value for money, I can 100% recommend.

Very family like. Amazing experience. Very nice place.

Thanks for everything, we had a great time and you were very helpful!

Happy to play card games with new friends here. There is a piano that you can play it! Staff is helpful. However, you need to walk to the 4 floor through the stairs, it is not convenient. 5 bed Female dorm is quite small.