Hostel Kosy Reviews

Užarska 1, Rijeka, Croatia

Pay cash, VISA may not work (wasn't a deal breaker next ATM is near the Drug store DM)

The staff was amazing. The receptionist was very helpful making recommendations of where to go and gave me her insight into what she thought I would like best. Additionally asked for help renting a car and she called a couple companies for me and got me the best deal which I could never have done as an english speaker. She also helped me find another hostel in town when I decided to stay an extra night. She went to extreme lengths to assist me and make my time in Rijeka as best as possible.

It was a small, clean hostel. But there were no kitchen facilities. The staff spent most of their time on the phone. When I needed some help, the receptionist was outside having a smoke and talking on her phone. This happened twice. But the biggest problem, reception close at 10 p.m. People arrived late (as happens all the time due to late buses etc.) and had no way to check in. I had to help them contact the staff who left the contact number inside the hostel, not even a note on the door. Shame

Hostel Kosy was so clean and the facilities were great. There was one female staff member who was super helpful! There is no kitchen. Unfortunately when I was there the hostel was completely empty and there was no one to meet. Other than that I would highly recommend staying at hostel Kosy!

Staff were really helpful and wanted to make us happy all the time. Very clean and happy vibes there. The staff when we got there helped me find a way t Slunj to get to Modem Festival :)

• 13th Jul 2014
  • Wales

Thank you for a very nice place to stay. Your staff is great and extremely helpful and the place is very clean. Only minus is the absence of a kitchen, but that's not so serious.

Lovely hostel. Incredibly clean and new inside. Entrance is through a slightly sketch alleyway, but right off of a nice pedestrian shopping street. Beds were lovely, and nice big lockers with an outlet inside. There isn't really a kitchen area, and while they offered tea, I couldn't find a mug to put it in. Staff was really nice and helpful when I needed to figure out what time to catch the bus to the airport.

Lovely small hostel in rijeka, right in the city center. Superclean with conortable beds!

ijeka it's self was dirty

A GREAT choice for Rijeka!! Way better choice than the Ashton, even tho it was a little farther. Also when leaving the bus/train station... go RIGHT when facing the main street :D Staff was extremely helpful and friendly, and just as this place states: very COSY!!! Highly recommend!

I'm impressed with the hospitality! The hostel is perfect clean, well organized and also very confortable!!! I would only change the signs in the street to find the Hostel!

Zagreb is certainly worth a visit. The hostel is located in the city center (which is very pretty). The staff is nice, the accommodation is very new. Breakfast is ok. In conclusion, I can recommand this hostel.