Hostel Krk

Very Good 156 Total Reviews

• Ireland, Female, 31-40
25th Jul 2017
4.6

Do not stay in this hostel, the only good thing about it is that it is central and there is a nice restaurant in front of it. The building is 200 yrs old, there is no air conditioning for a start, there is one plug between five people ! The shutters don't close properly with net curtains. I was woken up at 7am by noisy children shouting at the top of their lungs I complained to the manager but I still got woken up the next day. There is no hot water past 5pm save yourself the hassle!!

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
20th Jul 2017
8.0

Lovely hostel, really close to town (up a bit of a hill though, for anyone with big bags). Shared a double bed with my best friend in a 4 bed room which seemed a bit of a strange layout. Also only one plug in the room, but it was in an nice old building so it happens. The breakfast is delicious and abundant!

19th May 2017
2.0

I booked through hostel world and the hostel was closed when we arrived. Tell me how that works?! Lost my deposit. Looked old and run down from the short time spent there though.

15th Apr 2017

Very nice place, pity that the restaurant was still closed because it has a beautiful terrace. Very comfortable mattresses!