Hostel Krokodyl Reviews

Czapelska 24, Warsaw, Poland

Nothing special here, everything is slightly worse than you would expect for a city which offers such incredible hostels to choose from. The area is especially dodgy, nowhere near old town or any tourist centric areas. WiFi was especially bad, only usable from the TV room, we even had issues with it from the kitchen (the room next door). We cancelled our stay after one night as we wanted an experience that was more than just a bed near a supermarket with a very long walk to any tourist sights.

Location is farther away from the main attractions but it was good for me since this part of town was more cultural and had a more "local" feel to it. It's a short and inexpensive can ride to the attractions. Beds and rooms were clean. People were friendly, but weren't social when I was there. The place is set up well for a social experience though. I've been to a few hostels in Warsaw, I'd prefer this one next time.

This hostel is one of the best places I've stayed. The staff is amazing, very helpful and nice, the place is very comfy - they have a huge barbecue and a lawn where you can relax and get a suntan.

The hostel is very clean ,calm and quality . There is no problem about check in or check out ,even u wanna stay 1 hour longer or early check in there is no problem about it . I had great time :) Wish all hostel in Europe was like Hostel Krokodyl clean , calm ,safe with good localization.

• 3rd Jul 2014