Hostel Krokodyl Reviews

Czapelska 24, Warsaw, Poland

One of the most clean hostels Which i had see😀 good localozation, cool owner of course men.

So good płace to stay calm , clean plus Every where So close 😀it was pleasure to be in warsaw and stay in hostel krokodyl.

Big fully equipped kitchen was great for cooking, nice common room and big rooms with big lockers. The hostel is quite far from the center to walk, but with tram it's no problem and there are supermarkets around. Staff was very nice. I liked my stay there, and would come again if I'm not planning to go to the center every day.

It's a very nice hostel that I slept quite well there. It's clean and quite. It's not close to the old town so there were not too many time. I paid for one bed but was the only one in my room. Also the staffs are very nice. And there are many buses to the city center, just 20 minutes in total. It's quite worth to get a better sleep although a bit further.

City center well reachable by tram. Breakfast was quite okay. I was in a double-room with a friend that was very spacious, clean, and well equipped; good value for money.

Nothing special here, everything is slightly worse than you would expect for a city which offers such incredible hostels to choose from. The area is especially dodgy, nowhere near old town or any tourist centric areas. WiFi was especially bad, only usable from the TV room, we even had issues with it from the kitchen (the room next door). We cancelled our stay after one night as we wanted an experience that was more than just a bed near a supermarket with a very long walk to any tourist sights.

Location is farther away from the main attractions but it was good for me since this part of town was more cultural and had a more "local" feel to it. It's a short and inexpensive can ride to the attractions. Beds and rooms were clean. People were friendly, but weren't social when I was there. The place is set up well for a social experience though. I've been to a few hostels in Warsaw, I'd prefer this one next time.