Hostel Krokodyl Reviews

Czapelska 24, Warsaw, Poland

Girl sleeping on my bed. No intenet in 2 and 3 floor.

• 30th Aug 2015
  • Spain

This hostel was very homely feeling, it was clean and had good security. It has a little kitchen, dining room and common room but didn't really have much of an atmosphere. The location was very out of the way & we struggled to find buses or trams that went where we wanted to go as the maps weren't super clear. The area it is located is quite a dodgy looking area but there is a super market and local markets near by.

Good location of hostel, friendly and carefull stuff. Very clean rooms with clean bed sheets, couzy restroom and kitchen. No problems with parking, for free on the street but you have to be lucky to find a place (I was the lucky one this time) or for 100 PLN per day in the inside yard of the hostel.

• 27th May 2015
  • noomka
  • Latvia

Super hostel a lot picture Inside of warsaw remind me Kiev some way. I Like kitchen Which is Big with all stuff Which need for cooking. I wasnt accept So much from hostel but thise hostel give me good memorise from stay.Thx guys hope visit thise place again soon.

very nice hostel overall and the staff were excellent, even made my hitchhiking sign for me! :-) wifi was really weak though and the location will not be to everyones taste

The stay was pretty good. I never been in hostel where is BBQ and garden across to the centrum amazing calm quality place. Its my secound stay here and i can say was great. I can propose to choose thise hostel. If u cameing Warsaw u should stay here.To owner wish them success 😀

Excellent location, very clean and secure. Will stay here next time I am in warsaw

• 20th Mar 2015

Amazing place not So close to centrum but its family and safe place.Would love stay again

One of the most clean hostels Which i had see😀 good localozation, cool owner of course men.