Hostel Krokodyl Reviews

Czapelska 24, Warsaw, Poland

Super hostel a lot picture Inside of warsaw remind me Kiev some way. I Like kitchen Which is Big with all stuff Which need for cooking. I wasnt accept So much from hostel but thise hostel give me good memorise from stay.Thx guys hope visit thise place again soon.

very nice hostel overall and the staff were excellent, even made my hitchhiking sign for me! :-) wifi was really weak though and the location will not be to everyones taste

The stay was pretty good. I never been in hostel where is BBQ and garden across to the centrum amazing calm quality place. Its my secound stay here and i can say was great. I can propose to choose thise hostel. If u cameing Warsaw u should stay here.To owner wish them success 😀

Excellent location, very clean and secure. Will stay here next time I am in warsaw

• 20th Mar 2015

Amazing place not So close to centrum but its family and safe place.Would love stay again

One of the most clean hostels Which i had see😀 good localozation, cool owner of course men.

So good płace to stay calm , clean plus Every where So close 😀it was pleasure to be in warsaw and stay in hostel krokodyl.

Big fully equipped kitchen was great for cooking, nice common room and big rooms with big lockers. The hostel is quite far from the center to walk, but with tram it's no problem and there are supermarkets around. Staff was very nice. I liked my stay there, and would come again if I'm not planning to go to the center every day.

It's a very nice hostel that I slept quite well there. It's clean and quite. It's not close to the old town so there were not too many time. I paid for one bed but was the only one in my room. Also the staffs are very nice. And there are many buses to the city center, just 20 minutes in total. It's quite worth to get a better sleep although a bit further.

City center well reachable by tram. Breakfast was quite okay. I was in a double-room with a friend that was very spacious, clean, and well equipped; good value for money.

Nothing special here, everything is slightly worse than you would expect for a city which offers such incredible hostels to choose from. The area is especially dodgy, nowhere near old town or any tourist centric areas. WiFi was especially bad, only usable from the TV room, we even had issues with it from the kitchen (the room next door). We cancelled our stay after one night as we wanted an experience that was more than just a bed near a supermarket with a very long walk to any tourist sights.

Location is farther away from the main attractions but it was good for me since this part of town was more cultural and had a more "local" feel to it. It's a short and inexpensive can ride to the attractions. Beds and rooms were clean. People were friendly, but weren't social when I was there. The place is set up well for a social experience though. I've been to a few hostels in Warsaw, I'd prefer this one next time.

This hostel is one of the best places I've stayed. The staff is amazing, very helpful and nice, the place is very comfy - they have a huge barbecue and a lawn where you can relax and get a suntan.

The hostel is very clean ,calm and quality . There is no problem about check in or check out ,even u wanna stay 1 hour longer or early check in there is no problem about it . I had great time :) Wish all hostel in Europe was like Hostel Krokodyl clean , calm ,safe with good localization.

We struggled with the language barriers as some reception staff had very limited English. Despite advising the hostel we would be arriving in Poland at 6am, it was a big deal to store our bags and have access to the lounge. We had to change rooms each night and couldn't stay in the same room even though there ended up being spare beds in our rooms and solo travellers.

great hostel, great stuff) very close to the national stadiom - can't think of better place if you're coming to warsaw for some event as i did.

It is a very good hostel with friendly staff and good facilities. 20 minutes from city center. Breakfast and free washing as a big plus.

Even if the place of the hostel is far from city center, I finally chose krokodyle hostel for my one week stay in Warsaw. The place is not very touristic but is well desserved by public transport. The hostel was very quiet, I was alone in a 4 beds room for 5 nights, most travelers were poles. Bathroom and toilets were always clean. Free breakfast can be taken outdoors in the backyard. Unfortunately Wifi signal was often low quality and computers were not always working. Staff was 24h/24h helpful

• 9th Aug 2013

we enjoyed our stay in krokodyl hostel except the Location. it's a bit outside of everything but it's really easy to go to the City by tram. the best thing was the free laundry: you can put your Cloth till 22.00 in a basket und take them back, cleaned and dry, in the morning. the staff is very helpful and kind and you can ask them for some recommendations...

• 5th Aug 2013
  • Switzerland

Helpful staff, nice common area and kitchen, decent breakfast. A bit far from the center, though.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7