Hostel Krokodyl Reviews

Czapelska 24, Warsaw, Poland

Nothing special here, everything is slightly worse than you would expect for a city which offers such incredible hostels to choose from. The area is especially dodgy, nowhere near old town or any tourist centric areas. WiFi was especially bad, only usable from the TV room, we even had issues with it from the kitchen (the room next door). We cancelled our stay after one night as we wanted an experience that was more than just a bed near a supermarket with a very long walk to any tourist sights.

Location is farther away from the main attractions but it was good for me since this part of town was more cultural and had a more "local" feel to it. It's a short and inexpensive can ride to the attractions. Beds and rooms were clean. People were friendly, but weren't social when I was there. The place is set up well for a social experience though. I've been to a few hostels in Warsaw, I'd prefer this one next time.

This hostel is one of the best places I've stayed. The staff is amazing, very helpful and nice, the place is very comfy - they have a huge barbecue and a lawn where you can relax and get a suntan.

The hostel is very clean ,calm and quality . There is no problem about check in or check out ,even u wanna stay 1 hour longer or early check in there is no problem about it . I had great time :) Wish all hostel in Europe was like Hostel Krokodyl clean , calm ,safe with good localization.

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • Ukraine

We struggled with the language barriers as some reception staff had very limited English. Despite advising the hostel we would be arriving in Poland at 6am, it was a big deal to store our bags and have access to the lounge. We had to change rooms each night and couldn't stay in the same room even though there ended up being spare beds in our rooms and solo travellers.

great hostel, great stuff) very close to the national stadiom - can't think of better place if you're coming to warsaw for some event as i did.

It is a very good hostel with friendly staff and good facilities. 20 minutes from city center. Breakfast and free washing as a big plus.

Even if the place of the hostel is far from city center, I finally chose krokodyle hostel for my one week stay in Warsaw. The place is not very touristic but is well desserved by public transport. The hostel was very quiet, I was alone in a 4 beds room for 5 nights, most travelers were poles. Bathroom and toilets were always clean. Free breakfast can be taken outdoors in the backyard. Unfortunately Wifi signal was often low quality and computers were not always working. Staff was 24h/24h helpful

• 9th Aug 2013

we enjoyed our stay in krokodyl hostel except the Location. it's a bit outside of everything but it's really easy to go to the City by tram. the best thing was the free laundry: you can put your Cloth till 22.00 in a basket und take them back, cleaned and dry, in the morning. the staff is very helpful and kind and you can ask them for some recommendations...

• 5th Aug 2013
  • Switzerland

Helpful staff, nice common area and kitchen, decent breakfast. A bit far from the center, though.

It's quite far from the city centre. But it's not expensive to stay so I think it's okay.

We stayed in a private room which was clean, spacious and comfortable. The kitchen was fully equipped for cooking and we enjoyed the free breakfast provided. The staff that we spoke to were very kind and helpful, even giving us a 10% student discount which wasn't mentioned on the website. Although the hostel isn't located in the centre, there are direct transport links which made our trips very easy. Our only request is for better directions to the hostel. Thank you for a great stay in Warsaw!

Very friendly staff, exceptionally clean hostel with good facilities. Enjoyable stay thanks!!!

way too far away from the city centre. a few toiletries are not working. broken lamps in the room, dark environment. yet, the hostel itself is pretty unique.

enjoyed my stay

Everything was fine here. Decent common areas and kitchen was ok. Wifi wasn't brilliant.

This is probably the best hostel I have ever stayed at. The owner has REALLY tried to have all the necessary features to make a guest's stay comfortable. The location for me is very good as I teach nearby. They intentionally try and put people in rooms that have few people. The place is very clean and the bedding is fresh and clean. The staff all speak English really well and are very friendly. I am so happy to have the chance to stay in a place like this in praga.

Perfect Place. Staff very friendly. We traveled to this hostel in winter by car. That is why we do not feel that the hostel far from city center. but by bus it is approximately 20 minute I think. But hostel is very very silent and clean. You can make for yourself tea, coffee or something like that for free and like a your own kitchen.

At a first sights it is very cozy and comfortable place. Unfortunately the bed, THE BED or more the mattress made me cry. There were two big holes under each place, so that both of us were completely destroyed in the morning. Krokodyl definitely needs to buy new one! Also the toilet needs to be fixed cause it flashes spontaneously during the night and day and it is very noisy. I can only judge the one concrete suite and so the rest of rooms might be OK.

• 26th Oct 2012
  • Czech Republic

We had a really nice stay, I would definitely recommend this hostel. Very clean, nice helpful staff, big common room and rich breakfast. Unluckily it's a wee bit far away from the city center, but anyway it takes only a few bus stops; moreover, the night connections are good and the bus/tram stop is close to the hostel. I would come back!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7