Hostel Krumlov House Reviews

Rooseveltova 68, Cesky Krumlov, Czech Republic

this hostel is so beautiful :) cozy n warm~

Very nice and the staffs are so friendly, location is near to the bus stop, very clean

• 15th Mar 2015
  • Hong Kong

a great place to stay.

bery good!!

Our only regret in Cesky Krumlov is not having been able to spend more time in the town and at the Krumlov House. The owners are very welcoming and inviting. They are willing to phone local tourist destinations and even make your dinner reservation for you. Construction was being done in one area of the hostel and, to avoid being disturbed by the noise, we were upgraded to our own suite. It was a very charming environment and a lovely stay that we hope to experience again in the future!

A super nice hostel. We enjoy a lot

I can't say enough good things about this hostel. It has the homiest and most laid back atmosphere of any hostel I've stayed in. I ended up extending my stay at least 5 times. The owners and staff are fantastic: warm, friendly, and super knowledgeable about Krumlov and its goings-on. The city center is a beautiful 5 minute walk away. This town was the best part of my trip and I know my experience would not have been the same if I stayed anywhere other than Krumlov House. Till next time!

Thanks, Leigh! I have a feeling we'll see you again! (wink!) -Carolyn, Krumlov House

Great stay.

The location is close to the bus station so it's easy to reach. The staff are patient and friendly. They will offer you help warmly. The toilet and shower are in one room so when the 2 public rooms are fully occupied, showering might be a problem.

Fantastic place - do not hesitate to book!

• 7th Jan 2015

Cesky is small town so almost hostel is good location. And this hostel have a nice kicthen. In the lounge, you can watch the movie many type of. Staffs are very very very kind and helpful.

This hostel is unique. The environment is so homely. It is clean and it has an excellent kitchen facility. Coffee and tea are generously provided. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I highly recommend fellow travelers to stay in this hostel.

Lovely and friendly place with a homely feeling

• 24th Nov 2014

One of my favorite hostels yet! Such a warm and welcoming atmosphere and excellent facilities. Would definitely recommend to friends and stay here again.

Absolutely adored my stay at the Krumlov House. So much that 3 nights turned into 5. Met new friend everyday even though off season and teamed up for hiking, visiting and horseback riding. Hostel has a house feel and all staff were friendly, joyful, helpful and reachable at all time even if not physically present in evening. 100% Recommending. Planning my next visit to this adorable village!

Very homey, a real treat after traveling for a while.

The staff were very nice and it was an interesting experience to stay in such a unique hostel. Although I like its old-fashioned ambiance, the shower facilities need to be updated as it ran out of hot water very quickly. Also the room and the bedding felt a little damp.

The place is so nice, like a real home!

Amazing little gem of a hostel in a great location of Cesky Krumlov! Very cozy and quaint, highly recommend it!

adored this place. cesky krumlov is the cutest little town and this hostel is no different. i love the no-shoe rule inside the hostel, adds to the cozy atmosphere. wonderful staff. really cozy but spacious with a full kitchen and a nice TV room

View all Cesky Krumlov Hostels