Hostel Krumlov House Reviews

Rooseveltova 68, Cesky Krumlov, Czech Republic

One of my favorite hostels yet! Such a warm and welcoming atmosphere and excellent facilities. Would definitely recommend to friends and stay here again.

Absolutely adored my stay at the Krumlov House. So much that 3 nights turned into 5. Met new friend everyday even though off season and teamed up for hiking, visiting and horseback riding. Hostel has a house feel and all staff were friendly, joyful, helpful and reachable at all time even if not physically present in evening. 100% Recommending. Planning my next visit to this adorable village!

Very homey, a real treat after traveling for a while.

The staff were very nice and it was an interesting experience to stay in such a unique hostel. Although I like its old-fashioned ambiance, the shower facilities need to be updated as it ran out of hot water very quickly. Also the room and the bedding felt a little damp.

The place is so nice, like a real home!

Amazing little gem of a hostel in a great location of Cesky Krumlov! Very cozy and quaint, highly recommend it!

,nice place to stay and value for money

I came here by train at night. The reception opens until 20:00 so I need to take a taxi to the hostel but there is a busterminal nearby around 10minutes on foot. The map which they gave me was very useful. The staff was very helpful. My only minor issue is that the bathroom's drain clogged up, and someone who stayed another room came to use the bathroom was annoyed.

really loved this little place, felt very home like and suits the town perfectly

The hostel welcomes you with warm, homely atmosphere, charming winding staircases and a lot of wooden details. The dragon front door is a masterpiece :) I liked the mosaic in the bathroom and the old piano in common room, warm floor in our apartment was a pleasant surprise! Fingers up for the no-computer dining table and the no-smoking rule :) The place is very close to the town centre and easy to find. Very quiet at night, so we had a good, undisturbed sleep. Would definitely stay here again!

The owners are super friendly, and providing a really cozy place. A lot of wood furnitures and even the door were made by their own!

Exceptional hostel. We were looking for a quiet place to relax and recover from a big week at Oktoberfest and krumlov house couldn't have catered for us better.

Good location, really nice and helpful staff. The recommendations (about where to eat) are extremely useful- allow the average tourist the minimum exposure to tourists traps.

체스키가 워낙 작은마을이라서 돌아다니거나 하는데 큰지장이 없는데, 특히 AN역에서 숙소까지 오는 길이 짧아서 좋아요!!! 다른것도 다 괜찮지만, 스텝분의 친절도는 세계최고입니다!!!!!!!!!!직접만든지도에 설명까지........ 다만........침대시트가 눅눅해요. 비오고 10월달이였던걸 감안하면 괜찮지만ㅠㅜ 아무튼 침대커버말고는 위치도 청결도 친절도 최고였어요

• 3rd Oct 2014
  • South Korea

Amazing place! I recommend Krumlov house to anyone headed to Cesky Krumlov. It's like being at home and you are truly treated like a guest. So refreshing to be greeted by Cal with a personalized map and a total rundown of what to check out in the city. All of their recommendations were spot on, and I couldn't have had a better stay. The rooms are very clean, tons of natural light and even a great view of the river. The common room is a great place to hang out and relax. Stay here!

Cal is the best host and as I soon as I put my bags down, he gave me a detailed briefing of what to do, what to eat and where, where to go for drinks, the best place to exchange money, museums…in short, everything you need to know during your stay. And all the information is on a hand-drawn map.

Great staff, it feel like home but when I stayed there not many people were here. Close to the castle and restaurant

체스키크룸로프와 딱어울리는 원목호스텔이예요 사람이 적어서도 좋고 공통공간이 많아 컴퓨터작업도 편히 했어요

• 16th Sep 2014
  • South Korea

Excellent/unique place to stay, felt like staying in an alpine ski lodge.

Lovely place to stay @ Krumlov :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3