9.3
Superb 1,176 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 1,176 Total Reviews
Hostel Krumlov House Located at Rooseveltova 68, , Cesky Krumlov.
Czech Republic
Cesky Krumlov 38101 Rooseveltova 68
93% 1176
48.8082483 14.3208074
    Rooms available

• colinwill60372500
  • USA, Male, 25-30
24th Apr 2016

More of a house than a hostel...hence the name ;) Nice place to stay! Good staff, facilities and location. Thanks Krumlov house!

• Australia, Male, 18-24
18th Apr 2016

The staff actually cared about my stay! I was given local, personalized information on things to do on my stay that would interested me. Dorms and facilities were clean and the common room was great to meet new friends. Highly recommended hostel

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
10th Apr 2016

We had a great stay at Krumlov House - it is really one of the best hostels in Europe. It was clean, quiet, and the owners were happy to share their local knowledge of the town with us. The building itself was adorable, with lots of homemade wood that really gave it an upscale rustic feel. Cesky Krumlov is well worth the visit and Krumlov House is the best place to stay if you go!

6th Apr 2016

Short walk from the bus station and old town area. Clean small hostel, homey feeling. Only stayed one night but would stay here again if I came back.

• England, Male, 25-30
28th Mar 2016

Excellent hostel: nicely designed, clean, close to town and the bus station. Highly recommended.

• Malaysia, Male, 31-40
16th Mar 2016
5.1

Overrated. Staff is helpful but unfriendly. Location is good but facilities is average and rusty. Should have stay in a better hostel slightly distant across the street but modern and friendly looking. Price is cheap but don't really value for the money paid for. Cannot expect much but just a roof and a bed with hot shower..

Hm...I've sent a query about this review because I think you've mistaken us for another hostel. There is no hostel "slightly distant across the street" and I met you and we talked about how much I love Malaysian food and its people. And nothing in this house is rusty :) Our brand new kitchen with all the mod cons and free and fast wifi and TV with DVD and library and laundry facilities, etc etc. Do I need to go on? We are certainly not just a roof and a bed with hot shower. Note other comments.

• England, Female, 18-24
12th Mar 2016

Would definitely recommend, thanks for a great stay!

9th Mar 2016

I loved this hostel. pros: -Cheap -Fully stocked kitchen with free tea/coffee any time -Recycle, compost -Staff was super knowledgeable- had a town map with suggestions for food/drinks/shopping/a hike to watch the sunset -Super relaxing- a calm vibe for a calm city and I really enjoyed it. -Hair dryers and towels for free cons: -would be great if they had adapters (I'm from the US and only had one for my phone) -no lockers, but my stuff felt safe -not many guests- because of off season

Thanks for your lovely comments! Unfortunately, you didn't notice our drawer of handy adaptors, or the six lockers in your dorm room. Oh well. Next time, please ask! :) Safe travels, Carolyn

• Australia, Male, 18-24
9th Mar 2016

Really great hostel. Very friendly and helpful staff. The hostel is like a home, it is great for a nice relaxing visit to Cesky Krumlov. Would definitely stay here again.

7th Mar 2016

Cozy place. Seems more a house than a hostel. The staff is very helpful and the place is clean, with confy beds. I'd stay again and recommend.