9.2
Superb 1,317 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 1,317 Total Reviews
Hostel Krumlov House Located at Rooseveltova 68, , Cesky Krumlov.
Czech Republic
Cesky Krumlov 38101 Rooseveltova 68
92% 1317
48.8082483 14.3208074
    Rooms available

• knurings8083
  • Norway, Male, 31-40
27th Nov 2016

Highly recommended, I would absolutely come back here. Centrally located, nice and clean, everything works:) Staff is really friendly and helpful. I ended up staying 2 nights longer than planned.

Thanks for your lovely review! And for staying two extra nights. We'll miss you! Krumlov House :)

• Australia, Female, 18-24
14th Nov 2016

Really lovely place, but lacking slightly in atmosphere but I did go in the low season

Yeah, it's hard to boost atmosphere when it's slow. If you were here now that Advent festivities have started, you'd enjoy all the mulled wine and cookies and fun activities :)

9th Nov 2016

Had a great stay here, the staff were very friendly and helpful. Hostel was clean and quiet, perfect for a relaxed stay in Cesky Krumlov!

Thanks for staying with us! A pleasure! Krumlov House

• bsryan
  • USA, Male, 18-24
2nd Nov 2016

My stay at Cesky Kromlov was very welcoming! I felt comfortable and relaxed my whole stay! If your looking for a place to relax and take a day to recover from partying this is the place. Sage and Jen were both very nice and helped me figure out what to see in the city. Also if they have free time you can play a board game with them! Thanks for the awesome stay guys :)

Thanks for the lovely review. Come again when you're ready to get your game on again! :) Krumlov House

• yanipat
  • Thailand, Female, 25-30
17th Oct 2016

This place very lovely

14th Oct 2016

We had a car and they had designated parking so this was a large plus. The room was large and comfy. There seemed to be a lot of people using one shower. But the location was fabulous and the staff very helpful.

10th Oct 2016

I loved Krumlove House. It was perfect for what I needed - a nice break between Prague and Vienna. It is a very cozy place with super comfortable common areas and very helpful staff. It's a relatively quiet place, but it matches the quaint town that it's in.

• Thailand, Female, 41+
4th Oct 2016

The atmosphere makes me feel like staying at home but I hate a lock on the room's door. difficult to use. I spent few more minutes to open or lock it. Jenn is very friendly and helpful. Advise from tips of visiting through restaurants and cafes during the rainny day

3rd Oct 2016

Awesome hostel, felt at home the minute we arrived. The staff were lovely, and the hostel itself felt like a Hobbit house! So cosy, I couldn't imagine how nice it would be in winter. Highly recommended.

Awww, thanks! Winter here is great, so make sure you come visit then. Not so many tourists elbowing you in the town square, and a beautiful restful atmosphere with snow on the ground. Hope to see you again! x Krumlov House

• Australia, Female, 18-24
3rd Oct 2016

Krumlov House is an awesome place to stay if you're visiting Cesky Krumlov - chilled vibes, funky house and amazing staff! I sprained my ankle upon arriving to Krumlov and the staff went over and above to ensure I was OK, even leant me crutches!!!! Saj, Jenn & Cal - thanks lovely people, all the best!

We hope you are walking like a champ and we hope you enjoy the rest of your travels! x Krumlov House