Hostel Krumlov House Reviews

Rooseveltova 68, Cesky Krumlov, Czech Republic

Fantastic hostel! Lovely warm homely feel with comfy beds in spacious rooms. Well equipped with decent wifi connection and nice kitchen. The staff are awesome and gave loads of good tips on what to do/see/eat, the hostel is in a great spot for exploring the town too. Most highly recommend this hostel, thank you for a wonderful stay!

Really peaceful hostel. Great place to be after a few big nights in Prague. All the staff are super friendly and very helpful. It was winter so not many people around. Very comfortable beds and clean showers. Great kitchen as well

Loved this hostel, what a change of pace from other hostels that we have been staying at! As other comment, it is cozy, warm, and has a cottage feel, with a nicely equipped kitchen to use! Staff was fantastic with helping us get around and find what we needed! The way the hostel is also built makes for easy conversation! Wished more hostels existed like Krumlov House!

The place is well located. I really like the cute map with recommended restaurants and cafes drawn by owners. It is really handy.

Nice place and more like at home, also the kind and friendly staff! Help a lot to visit he town'

• 15th Jan 2016
  • Taiwan

My partner and I had a fantastic, albeit short, stay at Krumlov house. As all two other reviewers have stated, we felt as if we had walked into a home. The hostel itself is extremely cozy, clean and functional. The staff are so friendly and eager to chat which is lovely. I would recommend to anyone visiting Cesky Krumlov to stay at Krumloc house.

I had such a good time at Krumlov house. It is beautiful and cozy. I was in the six bed dorm and it didn't feel cramped at all. And the best part is that there were no bunkbeds! The common room was adorable and had a piano and guitars, a t.v. and DVD player and just a real homey feel. The kitchen was awesome, it had real cooking supplies and even had spices and oils. The staff are super friendly and I had great conversations with them. I highly recommend Krumlov House.

Beautiful hostel. Very homely, great facilities, staff were very helpful and welcoming. Highly recommend.

I have had my fair share of hostels over the past couple of years and this hostel was by far my favourite! It's not really a hostel - there are no bunk-beds in site, which is awesome! its basically a small wooden cottage with a great home vibe! The kitchen is big and well equipped with everything you could need! Including free tea, coffee and spices to cook with! The staff are awesome! They are 100% there for you whether it's directions, tips, or just a chat you need. I will definitely be back!

The best hostel of my trip so far! So close to town in a quaint little house, spotlessly clean facilities and rooms. Was given a lovely personal welcome by Carolyn upon arrival with tips for the city and a tour of the hostel. Brennan was also fantastic to talk to for tips and advice. The common area/kitchen is great for meeting other people. Had an awesome time here and would recommend in a heartbeat!

1.) I loved this hostel! 2.) RECEPTION CLOSES. It's a renovated house, so don't expect dorm-style facilities. I made myself at home and met some great people here. Clean, cozy, a short walk to the town square. Flexible, friendly staff - I arrived after reception closed and they were still able to get me in and helped me figure out my trip to Prague when I checked out. Like I said, it's homey, so there's really just a lock on the front door and some lockers in the rooms.

Great hostel next to the tiny city centre of CKrumlov. Definitely a recommendation for you stay! The interior facilities are really supporting the typical backpackers atmosphere!”

This is one of the best hostels I've stayed in. Very clean, very nice staff. Cozy like home. Highly recommended

• 23rd Dec 2015

Very nice hostel with great staff. I loved staying here and exploring Krumlov. There is no way u will not like the hostel. Its an old structure with so much character. Definitely recommend staying here. I know I will for sure next time i'm in Krumlov

Great place to stay, thanks Krumlov House!

I wish I had more time here! This hostel was exactly what I was looking for. Calm atmosphere, almost like being at home. Very clean and only a 5 minute walk from the town center.

awesome! really top hostel with helpful staff.

• 7th Dec 2015
  • Taiwan

Amazing place and amazing stuff. LoveLoved my staystay here. Will definatly be back.

• 2nd Dec 2015
  • New Zealand

Great place to stay while in CK. Clean, great atmosphere and the staff makes you feel welcome the first second you step into the (really old and authentic) building. Would definitely stastay here again.

A beautiful little cottage-like place which is was the perfect getaway from the city. The kitchen was awesome, the staff were fantastic, the atmosphere was cosy, the guy that greeted me when I first arrived put a lot of heart into explaining the town and gave great tips on where to go and what to eat. A beautiful place to stay in a quaint little town. 10/10 I would stay here again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3