Hostel Krumlov House Reviews

Rooseveltova 68, Cesky Krumlov, Czech Republic

This place is amazing. It's super clean; everyone is super friendly; the location is perfect.

We loved it here. Brennan was especially helpful and Aiden's breakfast was delicious. Very positive atmosphere. Nice and close to old town centre and rafting. A wonderful place to stay.

Lovely homely hostel Do a great big breakfast most mornings depending on demand Good advice on things to do and where to go Unsure of the no shoes rule ...

It felt like you were staying in a home. The staff were friendly and helpful.

Awesome little hostel in a magical town. The staff are great! very attentive and helpful. The hostel provides an awesome kitchen and living area just like a home. Made the place very homely and the perfect place to chill out.

Awesome hostel. Very comfortable and quiet with friendly and helpful staff! Beautiful woodwork and well equipped kitchen! Only wish there was a lock on the actual bedroom door rather than just the front one, but located in a very safe area so not a huge issue. Thanks guys, I'll be back! - Seana

I stayed for two nights at Krumlov House. The hostel is practically in the heart of Cesky Krumlov. The hostel staff were pleasant, gave a good map showing the location of the attractions and their restaurant recommendations. Good kitchen if you want to cook your own meal, and a nice common room that was stocked with board games, puzzles and books. I was a bit disappointed that my room and bathroom was not cleaned properly - there was lots of hair leftover from the previous occupant!

Thanks for your honest review. That particular day our cleaning lady didn't come, and reception was cleaning and doing everything else to manage the hostel. I'll make sure the reception checks each room before guests are checked in. Happy trails,Carolyn

I loved the feeling of it being like a home. My room was really comfortable. I'd recommend Hostel Krumlov House to my friends.

We had a great time there

Very friendly hostel, comfortable beds (no bunk beds), comfortable lounge, met loads of great people there. They gave me a hand-drawn (everyone will get one) that was an amazing guide to the town. I will probably come back to Cesky Krumlov at some point and would not hesitate to stay here again.

I stayed at Krumlov House for one night on a side trip from Prague. It was perfect! Great location close to everything, clean restrooms, cozy atmosphere, full amenities, and the staff were very welcoming and helpful. Highly recommend this hostel!!!

A friendly little hostel that matches the town. The service was great and overall I enjoyed my stay here. However, I do wish they had full size lockers that could accommodate backpacks. Also the 10 second shower button with no way of adjusting the temperature needs to be replaced.

Nothing to feedback except that if you carry a big luggage and your room is under the reception. it will be quite inconvenience.

I loved this place, it had great location, was so clean. There is a big open plan kitchen which we took advantage of. The family that run the hour are so friendly and inviting, nothing was to hard for them. Highly recommend this place

Amazing little place! Felt like you were staying at someones house. Beautifully kind staff. Thanks for being my favourite hostel!

This place is great to have a very relaxed stay. I would not recommend it for someone looking to party. My interactions with the staff were odd and felt condescending (a little snobbish). It is hard to have a bad location as the town is super small. Very clean, great beds, nice room.

Awesome hostel. Kind, helpful staff who have managed to score discount prices for their guests at other businesses around town. Great location and awesome kitchen and common area. More like a home away from home then a hostel.

Hostel is in the perfect location in this fairytale town. Rooms are a good size with good beds. Staff are very friendly and knowledgable and always willing to help book bus transfers and discuss the best sites to see around town. Leigh in particular was very friendly and helpful. She's a great asset to the team

Guidance is good! I like your service! It would be better if the shower facility is not a push :) that would be more convenient for girls :-)

The wonderfull staff and owners as well as the location make this hostel an amazing place to stay

« first « Prev 1 2 3