Fabulous 89 Total Reviews
Fabulous 89 Total Reviews
Hostel Kubu Located at H. Manto Str. 37A, , Klaipeda.
Lithuania
Klaipeda Klaipeda 92236 H. Manto Str. 37A
86% 89
55.7182911 21.1268055
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 31-40
10th Aug 2016
8.0

Nice house. Very clean. Thought maybe it is a bit expensive when sheets aren't ready at check in which was 5pm

3rd Aug 2016

Great stay. Staff were helpful. Was great they were able to do our washing for us, just had to give them our bag of clothes. Room and bathrooms were clean. Bed comfortable. Just the wifi wasn't the best on my friends phone.

• Germany, Female, 31-40
31st Jul 2016

Great hostel! I would stay again there! I asked, I would come early and if it´s possible to storage the luggage at that time. It was, but when I came at that time, there where no one, so I have to call them via mobilephone. So that was the only sad thing, that I have to make an expensive call.