Hostel Kubu Reviews

H. Manto Str. 37A, Klaipeda, Lithuania

Clean rooms, friendly stuff & top location. I can only recommend the hostel! : )

• 21st Sep 2013
  • Austria

When I arrived at 14.00 my room was not finished, no prolem, I came back at 18.00 still not finished, but when I came back at 21.00 my room was already occupied and I have to take another room, I found that not so nice, I booked alreday months before.

tiny towels

Nice hostel. Ok location (a walk to the restaurants and a bit more than a walk to the port) . Hire a bike to cycle around and get to the Curonian Split boarding on the boat, great views there!

Very good services but need more clean

Nice, welcoming staff. Definitely a great asset of this hostel!

Great little place tucked away off Main Street. Grocery store, atm all close by. Staff were really friendly and helpful. Great place!

nice and small hostel near the old town of klaipeda.

• 12th Jul 2013

Great place to stay :)

Ideally located, walking distance from bus/train stations

This hotel looks very nice, however, it looks like it was made by people who never stayed in hostel. There are no lockers whatsoever, every "locker" is stuffed with blankets and towels. There are only two showers with toilet and the floor there is wet all the time, so when you wanna go to the toilet, prepare to get wet. There are no small lamps next to beds so its impossible to read a book in your room when somebody sleeps. You can go to the common room, but TV is almost always on. :(

• 1st Jun 2013
  • Slovakia

Toilet was not cleaned during 3 nights I was staying there. Except that hostel is good...

small and nice place. supermarket and cafe just one block down

Great little hostel, the common area is very comfortable and stylish with a massive flat screen tv with english channels if you just want to chill out with a beer after a hard day riding bikes! The hosts were very freindly and helpful changing our room to a private one from a dorm at tge last minute for a great price aswell. Very clean and supermarket right next door. Highly recommended.

A little house hidden away from a large street. Very convenient location though with supermarket and restaurants around the corner. Really liked having the 4 bed dorm for myself. The rest looks like an apartment. Kitchen with cooking facilities there. All good.

The hostel is great! Very clean, well equipped, modern and spacious. Staff is very friendly, non of them stays at place so you're on your own (for me - it was good thing, there's no problem with checkin/checkout). Only one thing may be found little frustrating - there is only two bathrooms, so sometimes they're besiged.