Hostel Kvarnholmen Reviews

Kvarnholmsvagen 52, Stockholm, Sweden

The owner seems to be the only one responsible for the reception and the organisation. That wouldn't be a problem if if would spend a little more time at the hostel which you can only reach by one bus line. If wasn't mm time for my check in and was also absent in the morning when I needed to check out. You can only enter the hostel with a card, what made waiting s the owner quiet uncomfortable. The hostel seems secure but as I didn't see any further guests it felt a little spookey as I was trave

• 31st Aug 2013

They lay when the matter of locations comes, its not 15 minutes walk but 50 minutes!!!so far from the city center. I have been always struggling to find someone in the reception, and the wifi didnt work at all!!!

• 9th Aug 2013