Directions to Hostel Kyotokko (ex Kyoto Cheapest Inn)
Map & Directions
- Subway (Tozai line) Nijojomae Sta. 5 - 10 minutes on foot
- JR (Sagano line) Nijo sta. 10 - 15 minutes foot
- Subway (KarasumaLine) Marutamachi Sta. 10 - 15 minutes on foot
- Hankyu, keifuku oomiya Sta. 20 - 30 minutes on foot
- City bus Marutamachi Chiekoin 1 minute on foot
- City bus Horikawa Marutamachi 3 minutes on foot
From JR Kyoto Station...
Take 'Saga Ayashiyama Line' from the main station called Kyoto station to Nijo station (The second one from Kyoto station).
From JR Nijo station to the hostel on foot, it takes about 10-15 minutes.
1) Go to the direction to Nijo castle along the school (Nakagyo junior high school)
2) When you reach the castle, turn left at the corner of the school.
3) Go straight to the end of a path. (there are the castle, park, TV station and a gas station on the right. On the left, there are three schools and some houses.)
4) Turn right on the corner of the gas station and got to the second traffic light. (pass Farmer's Mart the grocery on the right. Although, on the google map, the grocery is still 'Lawson', but it changed to 'Farmer's Mart' from this past July 2009.)
5) We are on the right corner of the traffic light