Hostel La Angostura

Superb 69 Total Reviews
Superb 69 Total Reviews

• Netherlands, Female, 31-40
21st Jan 2017

We had a comfortable stay in this hostel. I liked the proximity to town, walking distance, nice grounds with garden, I would come back here any time.

• Colombia, Female, 25-30
28th Nov 2016

The atmosphere is great, the staff always have an smile and that's great for me. They oriented you over all the activities you have in mind and which one could be best for you. I really enjoy my stay. :)