Hostel La Corredera Reviews

Rodriguez Marin 23, Plaza de la Corredera 1, Cordoba, Spain

Very nice atmosphere, interesting decor, quiet and clean. Owner doesn't speak English but no major problem. We had double room on topmost floor so it's hot as hell during the day (even in September) - no AC. Bathroom was spotless. Pleasant stay.

The hostal is between the historical (10 min) and center place (5 min). In addition, it is on the plaza corrida so there is a good vibrations : mercado, tapas, bar ... My single room are too small (then too hot) in my opinion but the hostal is very clean. Staff doesn't speak english and are not always on the reception but are very helpful.

Just need the air conditioning as it is very hot (45 degrees) in summer so I didin't sleep all night

I was so shocked when I checked in. They told me only cash is accepted. no card. Of course there was no pre notice about. So I had to pay in cash. An other reason I rated the hostel low is they made my bed but they didn't clean the room. There was dirts all around floor. Also there was no person reception desk. I had to call whenever i need them.

The wifi only worked in the common space and the place had a cheesy/tacky feel to it that made it difficult to feel comfortable.

Spotlessly clean. Great location. I had a single room, which was small but had a sink and somewhere to hang clothes plus a window ledge. Very nice and great value for money. wifi worked in the room as well which was great.

View all Cordoba Bed and Breakfasts