Hostel La Corredera Reviews

Rodriguez Marin 23, Plaza de la Corredera 1, Cordoba, Spain

Just need the air conditioning as it is very hot (45 degrees) in summer so I didin't sleep all night

I was so shocked when I checked in. They told me only cash is accepted. no card. Of course there was no pre notice about. So I had to pay in cash. An other reason I rated the hostel low is they made my bed but they didn't clean the room. There was dirts all around floor. Also there was no person reception desk. I had to call whenever i need them.

The wifi only worked in the common space and the place had a cheesy/tacky feel to it that made it difficult to feel comfortable.

Spotlessly clean. Great location. I had a single room, which was small but had a sink and somewhere to hang clothes plus a window ledge. Very nice and great value for money. wifi worked in the room as well which was great.

Good location. Clean rooms and bathrooms. Would stay again.

• 18th Apr 2014

Great location in the centre of Córdoba, with excellent comfort and wonderful atmosphere and views on Plaza de la Corredera or the beautiful street next to it - depends on the room you are in :)

• 15th Apr 2014