Hostel Laguna Park Reviews

Calle Castillo, Pro Cab, Cabarete, Cabarete, Dominican Republic

Staying at the Castillo was a big highlight of my DR tour. This hostel is a very nice place and its equipments make a difference: the pool was large and very clean, there is anything you need to cook properly, the supermarket is very near the Hostel. The staff was very friendly and helpul, I received a lot of advise about places to visit before I leave the Hostel. I recommand this hostel for its calm, fun and helpful atmosphere.

• 20th Jul 2014
  • Spain

Excellent hostel to relax, meet people, very friendly staff. I have appreciated the pool and TV area to chill out. I highly recommand this hostel. I have had a super stay and at a very cheap price :)

• 10th Jul 2014