Hostel Lao Reviews

Rioja 771, Mendoza, Argentina

Best hostel I stayed in South America. Friendly staff! Good breakfast, great tour offers. Good atmosphere, really clean. Best beds ever. Thank you

I had a fabulous time at the hostel. The staff is lovely and really helpful picking and booking tours. Lots of nice people in the hostel, very social and friendly. The breakfast is good, too. I greatly enjoyed my time there.

Great location and lots of space to relax. Our room was however very very small, it was a private double, shared bathroom. Nice and quiet in the garden but NO where to store your belongings. Was rather strange also having friends & family over for a BBQ during our stay, we could pay $150 to join in but that is a bit pricey for us backpackers so instead we watched as kids ran around all evening screeching & jumping on the couches etc. I love kids, but it wasn't really appropriate for a hostel

Small room for a small price! Storage; cupboard, clothes rail+hangers+backpack spaces. Good enough for most. Event/kids-AR$150 for a 3 course meal with plenty of booze is hardly steep. We are a family business. Argentina is a family orientated culture. There were 3 kids here for 3/4 hours. Most guests told us how much they enjoyed meeting locals. I would recommend doing the same, not just with locals, but with guests in the hostel. Join in, meet people. Have some fun. Smile. Its good for you.

1 2 Next » last »