Hostel Lella Reviews

Via Palestro 9, Rome, Italy

It's definitely a smoking room, no breakfast was included, didn't have hot water part of the time.

No kitchen, no common room. Wifi only in 2x2 "common room and loby mix. Rooms were nice though, good for one night while waiting to get into the yellow!

We had an amazing time at this place, which seems like a good hotel with a price of a hostel. It is an excellent value for money: excellent location, helpful and nice staff, super clean rooms and quiet premises. We were really quite impressed with the awesome experience we had. Congratulations!

I spent only one night at the hostel, in a private room. It is not a regular hostel, I would classify it as a low cost hotel. The place was very clean and silent, and it is very close to the Termini, but the water in my shower was cold, I could not find the remote control for air conditioning and the wi-fi internet was not working properly. For one night only it was ok, but for longer stays I think there are better places to stay.

Clean, friendly staff and close to some restaurants

• 11th Oct 2014
  • Argentina

People working in the receotion is really rude. And they add you a tax (that in your receiot it is already added) because thay want. You cannot pay by credit/debit card. Only cash. Obviously the receiot they gave to you is not "official"... Rooms are ok but the cleaning is disgusting: the cleaner the last day left a dirty towel in our room from another room. I claimed at the official web of Italian (Rome) tourism coz they deserve to be closed. Hope you do not go there. It is disgusting.

• 4th Oct 2014
  • Spain

It definitely isn't a hostel, just a run down hotel. We had the "2 bed mixed room ensuite" which is a twin hotel room.. The room stunk when we arrived which we figured was coming from the drain It's not in the best location - about half an hours walk into the main attractions and as they don't have the best metro line, the bus was always completely full! Ok if you don't expect too much, but id rather book a hotel in the middle of the city for the same price

This hostel made me change my mind about hotels!! Great location, welcoming staff (mr.khan), clean and free WIFI. Just perfect.

• 26th Aug 2014
  • Egypt

Where do I start.. the bloke at reception was rude and negative. The place has no atmosphere. Room and bathroom were filthy. The place lists itself as a hostel, when really it's a hotel. If your after a bed, this place works but if your after fun, go elsewhere.

Price was per person we thought when we booked it was per room. Also cancelked third nite by email more than 3 days notice and they tried to charge. Also 30 euro fee for booking was over and above the accommodation rate

• 25th Jul 2014

This hostel is super convenient to the station. All the staff's are super helpful especially (KHAN)who is at front desk and will often go out of their way to help you! made me feel at home before entering the hostel. He explained to me how to find the most interesting places of the city. The rooms were really nice and the beds were made up each day. I will definitely stay here again when in Rome! My stay here was awesome....!!!!!!

• 8th Jul 2014