Hostel Lella Reviews

Via Palestro 9, Rome, Lazio, Italy

This hotel is just 10 min walking from termini and there is a subway station 2 blocks away !! The staff is very helpful , we came in early morning to hotel and chek in is supposed to be at 11am but they have our room ready by 8 am !

The staff was excellent! So generous, caring, and laid-back. They also gave us immediate and careful attention when we needed help! Thanks guys!

• 10th Mar 2014

I stayed 3 days at there with my friend. the hotel was really nice, it is close to Termini, the main station.

• 7th Mar 2014
  • El Salvador

The hostel itself was fine, but the woman running it only spoke Italian and had no computer. The night after we checked in she claimed that two people in my group hadn't paid enough. We couldn't understand each other, and they ended up paying her more than they were supposed to (even after Italy's tax), because they got fed up with trying to argue. If you stay here, make sure you know exactly how much you should be paying, and check the receipt for accuracy immediately.

• 6th Mar 2014

Amazing value for money! The best I've found so far in Rome.

I stayed here in a one-person bedroom for 5 nights. The location is good, unless your opposed to walking. It's about 5 minutes to the nearest metro station, but you could walk to the main sights too. My room was attached to the reception area, which meant I could hear the phone going off regularly. Not so much an issue for me, but others may want to take earplugs. Staff were nice, although one was a little too friendly. WiFi worked well in my room.

Really bad reception. They don't give us the predicted room. Corridor really noisy, really difficult to sleep.

• 23rd Feb 2014

A truly fantastic hotel - can't wait to stay here again! The staff are extremely helpful, and are eager to help if you have a problem. I cannot recommend this hostel enough - 5 star!

It was inconvenient getting in and out of my room because each time, you have to go to the front desk to be let in your room. The facilities are so old that they appear filthier than they actually may be. The location is at the far end of a long street. You can still get to the metro fairly quickly but being at the end of a long block gives it a disadvantage. The staff was not knowledgable about Rome.

• 6th Feb 2014

i realy reccommend this place as a hotel

Filthy place

It seemed as if we were an inconvenience to the person checking us in. Even though it's a budget hostel, it doesn't have to lack in service. We were informed after our second night that we had to switch rooms and were supposed to be informed upon checking in. Our third morning there a staff member unlocked our door and tried to walk in with out even knocking. I informed the guy at the desk and he tried to convince us to give a 100% rating after giving a long speech about his aspirations.

• 21st Dec 2013

the location was between the main station and the downtown. It would take about 10 min by foot to come this hostel from the main station. The staff was really kind and good. With a cheap price could I enjoy three days in Rome. Thank you!

• 20th Dec 2013
  • South Korea

A one/stow star hotel, instead of a hostel.

This hostel did not pan out to our expectations, and we would not stay here again. We were greeted upon arrival but a man who did not seem friendly whatsoever, and check in was unpleasent. The room was ok, though not great. Several bugs on the walls that we killed. Location isn't bad as it's easy walking distance from Termini train station, though a bit of a walk to the center of city. We didnot like the staff except for one lady. They were very unclear. Also, WiFi only in the lobby and not room