Hostel Lipa Reviews

Tachovske Namesti 6/288, Prague, Czech Republic

It was a great stay in Prague! The hostel is just awesome, clean and cozy, and the staff is really friendly and flexible! Zizkov and Vitkov are my favourite locations in Prague and will be a great place for those who don't like crowds of tourists and look for something more local. At the same time, the historical centre is still in a 15-20 minutes by tram or bus.

Great hostel in a quiet neighboorhood but very closed to downtown. Great value!

I love this place! Looks exactly as the pictures. Such a lovely atmosphere were you can meet quality people and relax at the of the day or have a pleasant breakfast before you head out. Its really not that far from the city and well worth it to get away from the loud and rowdy people that show up after dark. The wifi is pretty good and they have a small computer if you need it. Stay here!

Great place! Very clean, you feel there almost like at home, each bathroom is separate which is very comfortable. There are also things like cereals and coffee for free which is really nice, especially if you forgot to buy something for your breakfast ;) The only bad thing is that all the windows face the street, so it's quite noisy during the night, but all in all, it's only a small disadvantage. I will definitely sleep in this hostel next time I'm in Prague.

Very nice hostel that is close to Florenc bus station but a half hour walk from the old town. Good facilities in the kitchen and shower. There are also some very good local bars and places to grab food.

The hostel is located a bit outside of the city center. Maybe 25min walk from the train station (in the opposite direction of downtown). But the area it is in has lots of cheap bars and restaurants making it a way more authentic area of Prague. There is a but from hostel to downtown and teams about 5 min walk. I loved staying there good atmosphere, nice kitchen and homey feel and friendly staff - I'd go here again. Too few showers tho.

Nice, clean hostel. The owner (i think) showed me everything on the map, really helpful. Close to the center, u just need a bus. Many bars around, supermarket and exchange places close. They offer free cereal and the girl from the reception (not sure if its also the owner) left us fruits one day, really sweet. They have a common area, so if u are lucky u can meet nice people. Would definitively recommend to friends.

The only minus is its location, but a 15 min bus ride or a 30 min walk gets you downtown. Staff was among the best I had on my trip - very helpful! Would definitely stay again.

This hostel is a good 20-30 minute walk from the city centre but it is nice to have the walk outside of the city sometimes, but the owner explained well all the different ways of using the public transport, which would be very helpful if needed. The hostel itself is well secured, well looked after and it has a great relaxed atmosphere. The social area meant it was easy to get to know everyone and all the beds, showers, bathrooms etc. were very well looked after! Loved it!

Fantastic stay. Only stayed a night, not great service and lovely little hostel!!

Likely the best hostel I've stayed in. Comfortable, clean, not over crowded but not lacking in the sociality that make hostels appealing. A younger but mature crowd. The staff are sweet and informative, and anticipated what I might need to know. Does not suit the pub crawl crowd being slightly out of the centre, but this gave me better access to the less touristy more czech or Prague vibe of the city. Centre is full of rip offs too, so I also ate better, for less $.

• 6th Jul 2015

I liked the hostel very much! It is furnished very beautifully so that I felt very comfortable there. It was very clean as well! In each dorm there is a ventilator and each bed has an own reading lamp and an own locker. The rooms are quite big. The staff is very friendly. In the area around the hostel you get food and drinks for about half of the price as you would've pay in the centre. The only disadvantage is the noisy street in front of the hostel. Rubbish bins in the bathrooms would be nice.

The atmosphere was great. The hostel felt super clean, comfortable, and everyone there was super nice and helpful.

Kinda far out but with a bus pass it's easy to get to. Super super clean. They cleaned constantly. Atmosphere was ok... The hostel itself was really cool, just the people staying that weekend were not social at all. Didn't meet anyone.

It was organized and managed very well. The atmosphere was welcoming and fresh.

The hostel is easy to get to from the train station, but to get to any of the main attractions of Prague you need to take public transport (which the staff explain very well!). The hostel itself is clean, but we found it to be very quiet with not much atmosphere.

This was a nice hostel with spacious rooms and really good facilities. The only issue was the distance from the centre of town there. There is a tram which ran 24/7 but unfortunately the town is not within walking distance. Other than that though the hostel was clean and the addition of free cereal, tea and coffee was a nice feature.

Good place to stay if you're in a budget. Doesn't have much of a vibe though. Clean kitchen and bathrooms and spacious rooms.

It was the best experience. I didn't know check in time was till 10 o'clock. I arrived there at 11 so I had no idea to get in. Fortunately, I met a staff in front of the door. He helped me to check in and gave me a lot of information for my trip. :) He explained vienna with a map. It was very helpful because i didn't have any plan. :( Also, the room was nice, large, cheap and clean. I'm sure that it will be definitely a great experience if you stay in Hostel Lipa. :) Thanks for the guy!

We were happy with our stay. Very helpful, staff and very relaxed atmosphere.