Hostel Lipa Reviews

Tachovske Namesti 6/288, Prague, Czech Republic

We were very happy with our stay at Hostel Lipa! The whole hostel was lovely decorated and our room was very cosy! We also enjoyed a nice little kitchen with free coffe/tea and cereals. The staff who welcomed us pointed out lots of things to do on a map, and where to take the bus to and from the hostel etc. The only negative was that the area was a little hostile, but it only took us 10-15 min to reach the city center, so we didn't mind.

• 4th Aug 2014
  • Sweden

It was the best hostel i've ever stayed. They were very helpful and nice towards visitors. If i go to Prague again, this place will definitely be my first choice.

• 21st Jul 2014
  • Turkey

Great hostel with a lovely atmosphere! Highly recommended! The only disadvantage is that you have to take the bus in 15 minutes to get to the old town square. Otherwise it's perfect!

Not so social atmosphere, if u like calm place, it is. Although outside of hostel little bit noisy.

Absolutely loved this little gem, it really did feel like home! The staff were really friendly and could not have been more helpful. Definitely not a 'youth hostel' (as in loud party goers etc.) So it is a great place to relax. Thank you Hostel Lipa!

Staff members are really helpful

• 15th Jun 2014
  • Hong Kong

Easily the best hostel I've stayed at in my travels around Europe. The staff who greeted us on the first night were friendly and helpful. The atmosphere is homely and friendly! My travel buddy and I ended up spending the day with two friends we just made there and the location is pretty good. It's nearby a club, so you can understand it being a bit noisy throughout the night, but there are also earplugs on offer in the kitchen, so they thought of everything! I'll be back!

• 13th Jun 2014

One of the lovliest hostels ever! Beautiful, home-like and filled with good vibes, no doubt thanks to Michal's (the owner/manager) open heart. Surely the best you can find. Not just in Prague.

• 8th Jun 2014
  • Latvia

A little undiscovered gem. Would definitely come back. This is the best hostel I've been to so far. Clean, free laundry, ear plugs and linen, great showers, good atmosphere. Michel is welcoming and makes you feel at home. Thanks for having us!

Very nice friendly staff, hostel was clean and cozy. Do not miss the free Prague map, with tips and suggestions written by locals, it really rocked our holidays. Will come back for sure!

This was one of my favourite hostels so far! The decor is quite vintage so can seem almost daggy and unkept at first. However I soon felt right at home here and thoroughly enjoyed the common room which had a record player which I enjoyed using. The location isn't very central but close to public transport which is easy to use. The staff are all so friendly and extremely helpful with advice on what to do in Prague. Thank you for a lovely stay.

Hostel lipa is a great hostel and micheal is so kind we really enjoyed our stay at hostel lipa. It's a little bit out of the main center of prague but still within walking distance around 20 mins and above a local bar with no tourists!!

here is good to stay in prague

• 1st May 2014
  • South Korea

Michael was so helpful and had great suggestions for activities and dining!

The owner is extremely nice and helpful. Met us after 11pm because our flight got delayed. Even at that time he was willing to give us a map and point of different places of interest. Our room was really clean and the bed very comfortable. Breakfast was available if we wanted it. I would definitely recommend this hostel.

This place was wonderful. I would definitely recommend it and would rebook if I return to Prague.