Hostel Lipa Reviews

Tachovske Namesti 6/288, Prague, Czech Republic

The atmosphere was great. The hostel felt super clean, comfortable, and everyone there was super nice and helpful.

It was organized and managed very well. The atmosphere was welcoming and fresh.

It was the best experience. I didn't know check in time was till 10 o'clock. I arrived there at 11 so I had no idea to get in. Fortunately, I met a staff in front of the door. He helped me to check in and gave me a lot of information for my trip. :) He explained vienna with a map. It was very helpful because i didn't have any plan. :( Also, the room was nice, large, cheap and clean. I'm sure that it will be definitely a great experience if you stay in Hostel Lipa. :) Thanks for the guy!

We were happy with our stay. Very helpful, staff and very relaxed atmosphere.

I felt nice and cozy at this hostel. I got what I paid for and it was just what I needed. The living room lounge area was welcoming, but I wish they had had a few more books. I like the 'take a book, leave a book' concept they offer at most hostels. The only negative was the bed was a bit thin and I could feel the bars of the bed frame through the sleeping pad. Not a good choice for high maintenance travelers.

Loved the decor and set up of this hostel. I think it's one of my favourites to date!

• 11th Jun 2015

In warmer months, the place could use some A/C

• 10th Jun 2015
  • Poland

Very kind staff members, including the receptionists and the lady who cleans the rooms. Everyone was super attentive and sweet.

I'm japanes coming there alone.Staff is very kind,exiting and friendly they speak English well and they showed me where to go.The hostel is clean I want to come back this hostel again.Perfect !

• 29th May 2015
  • Japan

Staff was excellent, and place we very clean. Very happy with your stay!

Disclosure: I missed my flight, and was unable to stay the night the following day... That being said, I emailed the staff (past my designated cancellation timeframe of 24hours before my check in) and they were understanding and were not 100% sure if they could refrain from charging my credit card. They said they would see and try their best... About three weeks later, it seems as though they held their word, and have not charged me beyond my small deposit. I am very appreciative of this and...

Beautiful building and great value for money. Would definitely stay again :)

This place feels like a second home! It has a great familiar atmosphere, located in a very interesting as well as beautiful part of the city. It is so nice just walking around the streets around the hostel, meeting nice people in the pubs, bars an restaurants close to it or inside the Hostel in the big common room. Everything was clean and the staff excellent! They gave us great advices where to go and what to do. We enjoyed our stay a lot!

• 18th Mar 2015

Cute place, with a nice common area hang out space. There is a little laptop for people to use which was handy. It was a little bit far away from the city centre which was all, but there's still nice places to eat in the area.

Great hostel, good value, and the owner is very helpful. highly recommended.

The staffs were very helpful and friendly. Nice atmosphere, it's like a student's dormitory in my country. The house is small but everything I needed was there.