Hostel Lipa

Fabulous 258 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 258 Total Reviews

7th Aug 2017

Small but handy hostel, easily accessible from the main station. I also made good use of the washing machine, which was cheap.

• England, Female, 18-24
23rd Jul 2017

Our three night stay in Hostel Lipa was great. As our first hostel experience, we were pleasantly surprised by our experience; friendly and very helpful staff, clean and spacious room and great value for money. Only small negative was the location which was a little bit of a treck from the city center but public transport wasn't too far away once discovered!

• England, Female, 18-24
22nd Jul 2017
8.0

Staff were very , very helpful. Thank you !

• Hong Kong, Male, 25-30
24th Jun 2017

Comfortable!

• England, Couple, 18-24
21st Jun 2017

Great mezzanine double room, with lovely furniture. Overall very stylish and clean hostel with lovely staff too!

21st Jun 2017

Great little hostel. It was very clean and the staff is really nice.

• England, Male, 18-24
25th May 2017

A good hostel! I arrived 2 hours later than I said I would, but the receptionist was still there and was very nice and helpful. The hostel location isn't bad: the name is written outside and I noticed it when walking down the street - have to take a tram from the train station and then walk there....it was a little tricky finding it since the area was quite busy, but it wasn't too bad. Overall a nice atmosphere, not many backpackers but friendly people were there who were nice to talk to.

24th May 2017

Definitely my favorite hostel I've stayed at decor and atmosphere-wise. Such a lovely place. Jakob was very enthusiastic and helpful although I had basically no energy! Was a little tough to find since it was my first time in Prague, but after I figured out the transportation system, everything was ez-peazy. Can't wait to go back! Definitely a safe hostel, regardless, there are lockers in each room.

×