Hostel Lipa Reviews

Tachovske Namesti 6/288, Prague, Czech Republic

Very cosy and peacefull. very helpfull owners. Beautiful rooms

• 29th Oct 2014
  • Belgium

We stayed in the 'White" room after not really doing a huge amount of research into how big the room was! It was tiny (as to be expected if you actually read the website -whoops! :P). But aside from not being able to fit lying down in the room (I'm 6' 5") our overall stay was great! The staff were very helpful, notating a city map and walking us through activities to do in Praha. The Hostel was clean, had a cool vibe and has an amazing (-ly cheap) pub downstairs!

Fun loft room. We had a great stay, thanks!

Stayed for only one night. It has everything you need and the surrounding area has some great restaurants and pubs nearby.

everything was very nice there, the receptionist was very helpful , its very quiet there , so if you are a quiet person , it's a good place to stay , very clean as well, highly recommend

Really lovely place! Friendly staff! Went through the map and how to get into town with you! Bus ride into the centre, bus stop outside the place. Supermarket down the road. We had a double room 'yellow room' so nice! Clean sheets! Cleanliness was excellent!

Located in a nice residence neighborhood away from the hassling. Very close to bus stop and tram station. Nice atmosphere in the common room. Met some cool travelers :D

The hostel is well located (even if the directions to get there aren't that clear), very clean, has big rooms with lockers, a good wi-fi and nice common areas, plus a kitchen where you can cook your own meals, and the staff is helpful. I surely recommend this hostel, good worth for decent money! Thanks Hostel Lipa! :)

We were very happy with our stay at Hostel Lipa! The whole hostel was lovely decorated and our room was very cosy! We also enjoyed a nice little kitchen with free coffe/tea and cereals. The staff who welcomed us pointed out lots of things to do on a map, and where to take the bus to and from the hostel etc. The only negative was that the area was a little hostile, but it only took us 10-15 min to reach the city center, so we didn't mind.

It was the best hostel i've ever stayed. They were very helpful and nice towards visitors. If i go to Prague again, this place will definitely be my first choice.

• 21st Jul 2014
  • Turkey

Great hostel with a lovely atmosphere! Highly recommended! The only disadvantage is that you have to take the bus in 15 minutes to get to the old town square. Otherwise it's perfect!

Not so social atmosphere, if u like calm place, it is. Although outside of hostel little bit noisy.

Absolutely loved this little gem, it really did feel like home! The staff were really friendly and could not have been more helpful. Definitely not a 'youth hostel' (as in loud party goers etc.) So it is a great place to relax. Thank you Hostel Lipa!

Staff members are really helpful

• 15th Jun 2014
  • Hong Kong

Easily the best hostel I've stayed at in my travels around Europe. The staff who greeted us on the first night were friendly and helpful. The atmosphere is homely and friendly! My travel buddy and I ended up spending the day with two friends we just made there and the location is pretty good. It's nearby a club, so you can understand it being a bit noisy throughout the night, but there are also earplugs on offer in the kitchen, so they thought of everything! I'll be back!

• 13th Jun 2014

One of the lovliest hostels ever! Beautiful, home-like and filled with good vibes, no doubt thanks to Michal's (the owner/manager) open heart. Surely the best you can find. Not just in Prague.

• 8th Jun 2014
  • Latvia

A little undiscovered gem. Would definitely come back. This is the best hostel I've been to so far. Clean, free laundry, ear plugs and linen, great showers, good atmosphere. Michel is welcoming and makes you feel at home. Thanks for having us!

Very nice friendly staff, hostel was clean and cozy. Do not miss the free Prague map, with tips and suggestions written by locals, it really rocked our holidays. Will come back for sure!

This was one of my favourite hostels so far! The decor is quite vintage so can seem almost daggy and unkept at first. However I soon felt right at home here and thoroughly enjoyed the common room which had a record player which I enjoyed using. The location isn't very central but close to public transport which is easy to use. The staff are all so friendly and extremely helpful with advice on what to do in Prague. Thank you for a lovely stay.