Hostel Ljubicica Reviews

Mula Mustafe Ba�eskije, 65 Ba��ar, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Great location, clean room. The building was old.

Dear Ljubicaca Team, thank you for your very warm welcome in the beautiful Sarajevo, we enjoyed the cosy bed and your friendliness a lot and would definitely come back again! All the best, Madeleine and Máté from Budapest

• 1st Jan 2015

Super good location, in an old historical house, would rate the general looks of the hostel a 7/10,... suuper nice staff, the only downside (as in the whole of BiH) is that people are allowed to smoke indoors and it can be really hard for someone who quit or who is not a smoker

Many guests checking-in in the middle of the night, so you cannot sleep well. Passport used as a deposit for the keys, whick may be a problem because it`s necessaty to exchange currency.

This hostel stands very good place. It was central of Sarajevo city. Though,the lights of common room are little bit dark. It seems atmosture of there worth. Other things are good. I really enjoyed to stay in Sarajevo

• 13th Oct 2014
  • Japan

It's quite overpriced for the value you get. It's a backyard of a travel agency where they tried to get as many beds in as possible. Rooms are cramped and dark. The bathroom facilities are bad. In the shower there are only drops, the toilets are far too small (the door ist 2cm from the toilet bowl, so it's impossible to close the door). Like you can read in other reviews, they overbook and send you to pricate homes then. So the location is not really a plus, you can't be sure where you stay.

The location by the main square is really good ( but I hear that there are some rooms somewhere else...) I'm not too difficult and i can take some punishment. But honestly? the place is real dirty. The kitchen area is disgusting, the toilets/bathroom area out of an horror movie. No toilet paper(...) in all toilets but one.. No water during the night when I was there(!) But the staff was friendly, and there's hot water.. For 1€ more: go somewhere else! I know I will next time I'm in Sarajevo..

Staff are all very kind and giving people. When I asked to work for them they agreed pretty much immediately. I thank the fact that they all speak a good level of english making communication very easy and my stay overall wonderful!

• 5th Sep 2014

The location of the apartments is terrible! The address indicated here is the address of the reception. We have to drive through the city in tiny streets to get in the apartment. The place is full of cats, and they get into the rooms. We woke up in the middle of the night with rats making noises on the roof. And we have to wait about 20 minutes until someone opened the reception for us to check in.

Some people had their rooms in another part of the city but our one was in the very city centre. The hostel was a bit dirty but has a great alternative atmosphere (looked like a SQUAT). We met wonderful crazy people (also some squatters) and spent great time